Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think the promo def makes some sense ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think the promo makes sense now ...

maan becoming balwant ... 2 get back geet's love ...

he came he saw he conquered geet's love back ... but here getting back geet's love alone will not help him ... he needs even geet's masiji ki families love also ... who gave geet shelter in time of need ... when she did not have any place to go after she left her home ...

what ever maan did for geet ... was very well appreciated ... but the problem is thick head masiji & tejji do not understand the meaning of love & why maan became ballu ... all they saw was maan hiding his identity ... but they did not see the reason why he had 2 do all the hard work so that he can get win his wifes love back & woo her & clear all the MU between them ...

balwant becoming MSK to get back geet's honour ...

the reason now  Y ballu will become maan is so that he can take back geet with him ... but with full honour ...

so that's the reason now he will help geet in her mission to win tejji & masi love & that way tejji & maasi whose brain was not working after knowing the truth might understand that maan & geet did not have any intension to hide the truth ...

geet refusing to leave the place ...

well she wants to win back the respect for her hubby maan ... coz she did not like the way tejji & masi insulted him & she wanted to prove that maan is not what they are thinking & maan is actually quite opposite to waht they were thinking ...

another reason Y geet did not want to go along is ... she did not like the way they all were shown the door ... she also felt that at one time when she was alone & was not clear about her destination ... it was masi &  family who came to her aid ... so leaving some one who helped u in the way they were leaving was not right ... she wanted to show her gratitude to masi & family ... coz what ever may B the reason they were shown the door still they are her relatives & they helped her in time of need ... if they had not have given shelter to her ... then maan would not ahve found her so easily  ...

maan leaving to delhi ...

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...

girls plz keep on signing the petition ...

Edited by dewdropred - 25 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_1863sheena27sonic16ruchika21love4maaneetSominababaroselihadahAR_ArShiNandita5coasta_70thekolgalkrishnameeraVirIka4everashuvar.Mehak.maaneet_piscesanks_amskamnaCuteTommysara202tazeen_29rajlalovemaaneet1jamoshi2507-Humera-ridhz21GurruKiDeewani-sakshi.ekanshAsh1991maneet_forever9Maya_PEchoesofpassionhappygolucky...Mallu...gshow2011DilsayroseinbloomRiMa_972sumona28kahkashansakinakhushimuskaandivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*AbsoluvpreethiFallen AngelRajeevGurtiFan-Priti11-sptrnoanshramitzi11Mehek25maaniqramysteriousmillirani-luckicuttieemisty85kirti_fijibobby13rockskhwaishfan

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Di i too think the same thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I agree with your every word...but I think this needs to be done with Maan staying in Amritsar...maan leaving defeats the whole purpose...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Atiffadrdee142anshradewdropredpiya-

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hima I understand that why Geet want to stay Amritsar ...She want to  Maan's respect to his Maushi's family .

I am worried about the precap...in precap Geet said to Maan aapko jana hoga what does means that Maan will leave alone in Delhi ya will help Geet ...I am confused ...and Hope this time CVS will show Geet's character stronger and will give some powerfull dialouge . Hima excellent post dear...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sominababadrdee142Absoluvdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree with your every word...but I think this needs to be done with Maan staying in Amritsar...maan leaving defeats the whole purpose...

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...
lovemaaneet1 IF-Dazzler
lovemaaneet1
lovemaaneet1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i agree with u. thought same. geet decision is not wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti4everdrdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima I understand that why Geet want to stay Amritsar ...She want to  Maan's respect to his Maushi's family .

I am worried about the precap...in precap Geet said to Maan aapko jana hoga what does means that Maan will leave alone in Delhi ya will help Geet ...I am confused ...and Hope this time CVS will show Geet's character stronger and will give some powerfull dialouge . Hima excellent post dear...

thanks mona ...

i am giving u the same answer ...  maan leaving to delhi impossible ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28misty85

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hima nice post i agree with you..i don't think msk will leave for delhi in the promo it's clealy seen he will fight for geet's honor and the only way to do so is to make maasi and teji realize that they didn't see the real msk...
i think he will leave the house but not amtrisar..maaneet toegther will leave for amritsar...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemaaneet1drdee142rani-luckidewdropredmisty85

Go to top