India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu and Amma :) :)

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Today after a long time I watched the show at a stretch without forwarding the M&M scenes coz there weren't anyLOL  (I dont count the Kalsanwali scenes Wink). Though I was little dissapointed with the way Guddu was enjoying his wife being high, today's episode's highlight was the Amma Guddu Runjhun scene.. specially the part where Guddu complains Amma. Rita Bhaduri and Himanshoo's chemistry was awesome in the part. Loved the way he kept on blabbering about how to treat the 'Jamai raja' and she agreeing to all that he says and hiding her smile.Tongue

Here is the transcript from the Amma complain part.

Guddu - Hum saale Amma se hi puchte hai... (walks to Amma) Amma ek baat ka jawab dijiye zara humko, hum is ghar k kaun hai? Hum is ghar k jamai raja hai na...

Amma - Haaa...

Guddu- Arrey humra haq banta hai bhaiya, humse koi puchna chahiye.

Amma- Arrey to Bilkoool...

Guddu- Sala Humse koi poochta nahin hai.. humko boora lagta hai.

Amma- Galat Baat Hai Runjhun.. ee bohut hi galat baat hai (hides her smile)

Guddu- Humse poochna chahiye k hum jana chahte hai ki nahin jana chahte hai... hum nahin jana chahte hum mana kardenge, lekin humse pooche to sahi kam se kam koi, aur aise hi hum apni marzi se kaise chale jayenge, kaise kahenge hum jana chahte hai

Amma- Nai Nai Bilkool Nai, Bilkool Nai. (hides smile)

Guddu- Hmmm.

Runjhun- to matlab aap... jana chahte they?

Guddu- arrey yaar amma hum ka kare, dekhiye aap, kitni der se batti jalti hai is ladki ki.

Amma shrugs in consent,

Guddu- Arrey jana chahte they nahin jana chahte hai... humri baat ko samjho. hum bus chahte hai ki humse koi pyar se muskurake baat karke poochle ki bhaiya Guddu Shukla tum jana chahte ho, hum mana thodi na karenge.

Amma smiles knowingly

Amma- Dekho.

Runjhun smiles

Guddu- Yeh hum samajh sakte hai k pehle thodi paresani thi, thodi kathinai thi.. lekin ab samay badal gaya hai. hum samay k her pher ko samajhte hai. Guddu Shukla Amma bade udar prakriti k insaan hai hum. hum samajh rahe hai, bhavnao ko bhi samajhte hai k humko jana chahiye mandir, achchi baat hai.

Runjhun-Arrey to.. kya humko sapna aayega kya..hume laga apki dikkat hogi isiliye humne nahi poocha.

Guddu-Ek kam karo tum apna deemag mat chalao..hum..hum jayenge bus...humne faisla kar liya hai k hum jayenge. Aur Amma dukaan jo hai Kukkan Jabbu Samhal lenge koi tension wali baat nahin hai.

Amma- Arrey koi baat nahin...humou hain.

Guddu-Thik hai to phir ek kam karte hai.. kal subah subah hum nikal jayenge mandir k liye.

Amma- Ha ha bilkool. Jao jao

Guddu- Chalo thik hai... Khusi se jate hai ( Amma - Khusi se jao) 

Guddu to Runjhun- Aao..kamal karti ho tum yaar..

Gunjhun leaves... Amma smiles.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniprishadbestPleiadesuzeeJulie0001luvsagarPrabhkalluazuria-salma-gardesbhavni88sur001OmaRamdassanna44sweetygirl28

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I love that you wrote this, if anyone has time, can anyone translate?

Yes absolutely best part of the show. Their chemistry is adorable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

I love that you wrote this, if anyone has time, can anyone translate?

Yes absolutely best part of the show. Their chemistry is adorable
wait I'll do that Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Guddu - Hum saale Amma se hi puchte hai... (walks to Amma) Amma ek baat ka jawab dijiye zara humko, hum is ghar k kaun hai? Hum is ghar k jamai raja hai na... (Let me ask amma... amma answer me one thing.. who am I to this house? I am the son-in- law right?)

Amma - Haaa...(Right')

Guddu- Arrey humra haq banta hai bhaiya, humse koi puchna chahiye.(Its my right..someone should ask me)

Amma- Arrey to Bilkoool...(Yes absolutely)

Guddu- Sala Humse koi poochta nahin hai.. humko boora lagta hai.(No one asks me.. I feel really bad)

Amma- Galat Baat Hai Runjhun.. ee bohut hi galat baat hai (hides her smile)(This is wrong Runjhun...very wrong)

Guddu- Humse poochna chahiye k hum jana chahte hai ki nahin jana chahte hai... hum nahin jana chahte hum mana kardenge, lekin humse pooche to sahi kam se kam koi, aur aise hi hum apni marzi se kaise chale jayenge, kaise kahenge hum jana chahte hai(Someone should ask me whether I want to go or not.. if I dont I'll refuse.. but I need to be asked for that... and how can I go without anyone asking me?)

Amma- Nai Nai Bilkool Nai, Bilkool Nai. (hides smile)(No absolutely not.)

Guddu- Hmmm.

Runjhun- to matlab aap... jana chahte they?(That mean you wanted to go)

Guddu- arrey yaar amma hum ka kare, dekhiye aap, kitni der se batti jalti hai is ladki ki.)(Uff Amma.. what should I do.. you see the bulb of her brain lights so late...)

Amma shrugs in consent,

Guddu- Arrey jana chahte they nahin jana chahte hai... humri baat ko samjho. hum bus chahte hai ki humse koi pyar se muskurake baat karke poochle ki bhaiya Guddu Shukla tum jana chahte ho, hum mana thodi na karenge.
 (I did not wanted to go.. I want to go.. understand what I say... the only thing that I want is.. someone with bright smile ,lovingly should ask me, Guddu Shukla... you want to come.. will I refuse?)
Amma smiles knowingly

Amma- Dekho.(See)

Runjhun smiles

Guddu- Yeh hum samajh sakte hai k pehle thodi paresani thi, thodi kathinai thi.. lekin ab samay badal gaya hai. hum samay k her pher ko samajhte hai. Guddu Shukla Amma bade udar prakriti k insaan hai hum. hum samajh rahe hai, bhavnao ko bhi samajhte hai k humko jana chahiye mandir, achchi baat hai.
 (I can understand that previously the circumstances were not correct..but now the time has changed and I understand that.. and me Guddu Shukla is a generous hearted person.. I understand everyone's emotion, I understand that I should go to the temple, its a good thing)

Runjhun-Arrey to.. kya humko sapna aayega kya..hume laga apki dikkat hogi isiliye humne nahi poocha.(So what do you think.. I have to have a dream to know your wish or what? I thought it will be a problem for you so I didnt ask)

Guddu-Ek kam karo tum apna deemag mat chalao..hum..hum jayenge bus...humne faisla kar liya hai k hum jayenge. Aur Amma dukaan jo hai Kukkan Jabbu Samhal lenge koi tension wali baat nahin hai.(Do one thing... dont rack your brains from now.. I'll go and that's final.. and amma Kukkan Jabbu can take care of the shop.. no tension)

Amma- Arrey koi baat nahin...humou hain.(Sure..even I am here)

Guddu-Thik hai to phir ek kam karte hai.. kal subah subah hum nikal jayenge mandir k liye.)So its done... so we'll start for the temple tomorow morning)

Amma- Ha ha bilkool. Jao jao(Yes sure... go)

Guddu- Chalo thik hai... Khusi se jate hai ( Amma - Khusi se jao) 
 (Okk then.. will go with happy heart)
Guddu to Runjhun- Aao..kamal karti ho tum yaar..(Lets go.. seriously you are a...)

Gunjhun leaves... Amma smiles.

Hope it helps...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesJulie0001bhavni88OmaRamdassKiranSD1

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Amma and Guddu.. way too cute!!
love it!
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
loved that scene..G was like a little kid who doesn't get asked..

loved how amma was supporting him..and trying to hide her smile..

R using reverse psychology..great job..

I'm thinking that if she had assumed he would go with her..he would have thrown a tantrum..lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

loved that scene..G was like a little kid who doesn't get asked..

loved how amma was supporting him..and trying to hide her smile..

R using reverse psychology..great job..

I'm thinking that if she had assumed he would go with her..he would have thrown a tantrum..lol..

Actually this time I don't think she was using reverse psychology. She was genuinely surprised. She's actually stopped forcing him to do things or persuade him overtly since the fight. Like the Amma conversation and even though she wanted him to apologize, she left it to him. She's pulled back on constantly knocking him on his bad behavior and has begun to slowly compromise her actions as well. She says her mind but holds back so as not to force Guddu to do things he doesn't want...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesAginaya69SonadevJulie0001bhavni88munam_13

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
yes the scene between amma and guddu is very cute...quite adorable...enjoyed every scene of BBAT...WAFAH ..PL  DO SOMETHING IT SHOULDNOT GO OFF AIR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index