Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chanchal can never succeed

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in the end only truth and love wins. that is true no matter which war or story we look at.

till now CC has not succeeded in separating Nivren and there is no way she can be successful. Her every plan has only and only brought Nivren closer. So, how can this time be any different? She wants Nivi to leave but that can never happen. 

even in hindi movies and serials in the end lovers win and villains lose.

I feel Nivi is already pregnant and there is no way she will do the operation. Tomorrow nivi will tell everyone that she is expecting and has decided to keep the baby. 

I want CC to cry ...just like she makes everyone cry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

in the end only truth and love wins. that is true no matter which war or story we look at.

till now CC has not succeeded in separating Nivren and there is no way she can be successful. Her every plan has only and only brought Nivren closer. So, how can this time be any different? She wants Nivi to leave but that can never happen. 

even in hindi movies and serials in the end lovers win and villains lose.

I feel Nivi is already pregnant and there is no way she will do the operation. Tomorrow nivi will tell everyone that she is expecting and has decided to keep the baby. 

I want CC to cry ...just like she makes everyone cry. 

I agree Simran. CC has to pay the price for what she did. She will cry buckets for sure.
Even I have the same feeling that  Nivi will not take the drastic step.  @ bold I too think that she's pregnant  already.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excelent Simran Dear,  U r right CC will never succeed in her mission,  She will fail badly this time alos, and infact she will bring Nivren even closer, she cannot separate them, never will this happen
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I rally hope that yours and our wish come true Simran. But the only thing which is different this time is that Viren has never paid attention to CC before but today... Seems like storm is on its way.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God bless you for your optimism. I hope CC fails. I hope they are trying to show that she succeeded in her tricks with Sid and Divya earlier and now she will fail.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simran, I agree.  CC can't succeed. She never has, and now she herself will be her own undoing.  Wow how I would love to see that!!!  the cup of her sins has runneth over, I hope!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you and hope what you are saying is correct but the end part of it doesn't show something is not going to be right