Abha is in love with Ranchod

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode and the precap, it shows that abha is in love with ranchod. Now karan will find out which will lead ranchod's death. abha will hate karan, but later finds out that karan is innocent. I can't believe that abha is in love with ranchod. Why did she wait for karan's return? No wonder she is hiding marriage fact. She only remembers likes of ranchod not karan. karan tries to be close to abha, but she pushes him away. I feel like that abha does not love karan. she might have waited for karan and kept that plant. But from today's episode and precap, abha's feelings for karan has been changed. 😭
in the precap it shows that abha wants to tell karan something..it could be that she will tell him about her wedding .. i dont think abha is in love with ranchod , esp since she was waiting so long to get reunited with him..
I don't think it's fair to doubt Abha's love
And at the same time, we should take each episode as it comes
I don't think the word Love will be apt. Mayb Like or Caring might be suitable as Ranchod have been there for her, supporting, giving motivation and eventually being a good friend. And what can be more hurting is the fact that she knows Ranchod loves her and she can't do anything as Karan is back and she can't stand to see the guy who have gone through so much for her is in a painful state. Its a pity for Abha too. ðŸ˜­
No I don't think so
Abha is not in love with Ranchod she always loves Karan only just she cares about him coz she has lived with him for 2 years and please tell me when Abha pushed Karan away when he was going closer to her
I don't remember anything like that and in the precap she was about to tell Karan something
I think she is likely comfortable with Karan as she used to be before
On the whole she can't even think of loving Ranchod one thing that is hurting her is that she knows that Ranchod loves her
😳😳
Originally posted by TeRaMa

No I don't think so
Abha is not in love with Ranchod she always loves Karan only just she cares about him coz she has lived with him for 2 years and please tell me when Abha pushed Karan away when he was going closer to her
I don't remember anything like that and in the precap she was about to tell Karan something
I think she is likely comfortable with Karan as she used to be before
On the whole she can't even think of loving Ranchod one thing that is hurting her is that she knows that Ranchod loves her
yes you are right. but since karan is back and he wants to spend some quality time with her. But seems like before she always priortize household work over karan. When he broke his shirt burron purposefully as karan wanted to be more romantic with her.She made excuse of house work. When karan returned and he wanted to get cozy with her, she told him to have dinner first. These scenes made me feel like that abha is uncomfortable around karan as her feelings are confused. I could be wrong😃. I would be happy if i am wrong because i just love karan and abha...i do not want them to love anyone else but each other 😳
@pooja05 when karan told her to stich the button first she refused coz she knew that karan was just romancing but the second time she did it very nicely and comfortably and just loved that scene and the part where was becoming cosy abha told him to have dinner first coz acc to her may be that wasn't the perfect timing
If abha wouldn't be comfortable then she would have not laughed at the joke of cricket team which karan said and she used to give excuse before also like she gave of pratibha's medicine

No way aabha loves ranchod!!

she just cares about him since he has taken care of her.

I think the shaadi is just bugging aabha. she don't want to lie to karan. but she is feeling like she has no choice. and the hole parivaar don't want karan to know.

so both aabha and ranchod are suffering especially ranchod.
and karan is being kept in the dark.
dont know whatt CV's are trying to create.
Originally posted by TeRaMa

@pooja05 when karan told her to stich the button first she refused coz she knew that karan was just romancing but the second time she did it very nicely and comfortably and just loved that scene and the part where was becoming cosy abha told him to have dinner first coz acc to her may be that wasn't the perfect timing
If abha wouldn't be comfortable then she would have not laughed at the joke of cricket team which karan said and she used to give excuse before also like she gave of pratibha's medicine
I agree with you. Thank you for clearing my doubt. I think the way this track is building up...i am unable to understand anything at this point...CVs have made my brain go Choo Choo !😆. Just like karan...i think i am having side effects...thanks alot for telling me that abha does love karan...what a relief😃

Abha is worried that Karan may find out about her marrige to Ranchod and it may cause him to become ill again and very angry...The only reason here why Abha is acting this way is because she does not want to hide her and Ranchod's wedding from her husband and as everyone had said,she feels kind off bad and guilty because she did not accept Ranchod's love although he gave up 2 years of his life supporting her,but Abha does not like Ranchod,maybe as a friend or her brother-in-law but no way as a lover or husband.If she did love him she wouldn't have laughed at any of Karan's joke or have any alone,romantic time with him but she did is a cute loving way,and when she told him to go to dinner or wear a new shirt,she did it in this loving teasing way,it's not that she's trying to ignore her loving hubby...But once the secret of the marrige is out ,Karan cools down and Ranchod is in love with Dr.Arundhati ( or dead🥺😭) evrything willl be alright and although there is alot of sweet Abharan scenes right now,there will be time for more😳 Besides,just as Karan is making Abha ask for a wish everday for the next 2 years,they both have to make up for the five months of Abharan scenes we missed...then maybe Abharan hpoefully might have their first child😃...btw really hope Ranchod falls in love with the doc or something,hate to push him out of the story like that...Guys if Ranchod and Arundhati do end up together,won't it feel a little strange seeing the same person who plays Karan with someone else?Actually it won't because if it did we would not have a problem with Abha and Ranchod together