Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

When you love some one, espacially the Sath dena saat janam tak, then no poison could sway you from your love. a dreadfull situation.

A relationship will always see ups and downs ,Prags...right now it is on down swing with none of the affected parties doing anything to stop the movement...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

I'm sure Pratigya hasn't accepted her defeat already---she is tooo strong and believes that God will help her!! πŸ˜ƒ
Santhya u were at the LUD today...I wasn't there!! πŸ˜”
Thank you Santhya for the lovely precap description!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

Pratigya has accepted the setback  but hopefully her Papa may stir her into action or even her Sis ..

Aww..  Saima jaan ..next time I pop in, I'll check to see whether u r there , bacha πŸ€—

You are welcome, JaanπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

thanks Tanths 

had i been in P's place i would have gone mad living in that mental asylum and tolerating everyday nonsense of psychopaths like Thakurain... feelings of dejection and hurt is normal, she after all is a human not a witch like Thakurain who is devoid of humanity lacking conscience...  

You are welcome, Filza

Just think about Kesar then who has lived longer and has been ill treated by everyone there ...in comparison P has had a easy ride..
tanthya thumbnail

You are welcome, Palak
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Talking about conciencence, some people in this forum takes pratigya's goodness as her weakness which is so sad. She had always avoided to incriminate K's mind regrading his family's effort to repeatedly hurt her only beacuse they are his family and this shows her love for K and his family, but only to see this day when she is paying a heavy price for her goodness. πŸ˜•

I donno about forum members nor do I wish to comment on their views...but to me, merely possessing the goodness is not enough..A  goodness must have a judicious mix of practicality and an courage and a certain ruthlessness  to face the troubles head on  ...when a cancer is festering , u do not hide the fact thinking that it will break the concerned person or the treatment will hurt him..u ruthlessly inform  him  and  kill it before it can spread  ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Thanks Didi... P is really looking like she has packed her bags already...when her dad or when she tried to save her Jethani/sis from Shakthi-- you could see the spark, that determination in her--- Because she knew Krishna was behind her---He was ready to take all the blows...

This time when he is not with her---she just does not know what to do...may be thats what the CV's want to show?

Oh well...there will be Pratigya Ban Jayee when she will be in MMGJ, Krishna will beg her to come back---all will be forgiven and then there will be a Kriya Reunion.

Hmm Amma will be out of TN and the next track they will show that with Piyasia and Rakeshwa's help, Amma is trying to sneak back into TN

That thought was running in my mind when I saw Amma  treating P roughly y'day ... ..but honestly did not like it..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

Thanks for precap description.Prats is good soul and thakurs are not worthy of her as far as Krishna is concerned its not completely his fault ,he is very bhola according to prats aur waise bhi Amma ki chalaki use thodi nazar aa rahi hain Amma is using slow poison technique against Kriya and slow poison dikhta nahin par asar zaroor karta hain.So lets prats ki arrest ke bad kya hota hain.

welcome, Tanu

Bilkul ..πŸ˜ƒ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Filza

Just think about Kesar then who has lived longer and has been ill treated by everyone there ...in comparison P has had a easy ride..

you are right Tanths, Kesar is emotionally more stronger of them all. maybe P is not. 
some people do not have the stamina to face such emotional torture and abuse that too on a daily basis and break down. same with P πŸ˜• 
i just imagined myself in her place for a second and the thought itself is horrifying for me
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

you are right Tanths, Kesar is emotionally more stronger of them all. maybe P is not. 
some people do not have the stamina to face such emotional torture that too on a daily basis and break down. same with P πŸ˜• 
i just imagined myself in her place for a second and the thought itself is horrifying for me

its not tht who is Strong Filzzz, its all abt self respect... Kesar learnt to live a life 'lifeless,' she doen't hv a mind of her own,no likes dislikes ... So if u wanna live ur life in TN... u should leave all this outside TN and enter, at the least u can live life, but peacefully is still a ? mark...😲
Edited by ramanbabitha - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dii bt i think this time she is tooo heart broken that she don,t know how to react