Pratigya
Pratigya

PRECAP- Grace Period ends !! (Page 6)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanths 

had i been in P's place i would have gone mad living in that mental asylum and tolerating everyday nonsense of psychopaths like Thakurain... feelings of dejection and hurt is normal, she after all is a human not a witch like Thakurain who is devoid of humanity lacking conscience...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtibabithajtanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks Tanths 

had i been in P's place i would have gone mad living in that mental asylum and tolerating everyday nonsense of psychopaths like Thakurain... feelings of dejection and hurt is normal, she after all is a human not a witch like Thakurain who is devoid of humanity lacking conscience...  

Very True... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

thanks Tanths 

Talking about conciencence, some people in this forum takes pratigya's goodness as her weakness which is so sad. She had always avoided to incriminate K's mind regrading his family's effort to repeatedly hurt her only beacuse they are his family and this shows her love for K and his family, but only to see this day when she is paying a heavy price for her goodness. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.babithajtanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

thanks Tanths 

Talking about conciencence, some people in this forum takes pratigya's goodness as her weakness which is so sad. She had always avoided to incriminate K's mind regrading his family's effort to repeatedly hurt her only beacuse they are his family and this shows her love for K and his family, but only to see this day when she is paying a heavy price for her goodness. Confused

Hi Sam where have you been? seeing you after ages here! stopped watching the show? so did i but just recently
at this point i just have to say Thakurs do not deserve a person like P...  
To hell with saving the marriage she should leave TN herself. They don't realize her worth and never will. 

Edited by Filza.T - 25 May 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allbabithaj

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Amma has come to Pratigya and has  handed the pot holding the sacred water, Amma to Pratigya," Now listen to my words carefully, This will be ur last pooja and after this your rule will end and u will be home bound"..Gives a happy grin and goes away  ..while Pratigya looks on in  slight fear...from the way Pratigya is acting, it looks as if she has accepted defeat already...

Thanks Didi... P is really looking like she has packed her bags already...when her dad or when she tried to save her Jethani/sis from Shakthi-- you could see the spark, that determination in her--- Because she knew Krishna was behind her---He was ready to take all the blows...

This time when he is not with her---she just does not know what to do...may be thats what the CV's want to show?

Oh well...there will be Pratigya Ban Jayee when she will be in MMGJ, Krishna will beg her to come back---all will be forgiven and then there will be a Kriya Reunion.

Hmm Amma will be out of TN and the next track they will show that with Piyasia and Rakeshwa's help, Amma is trying to sneak back into TN

babithajtanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Amma has come to Pratigya and has  handed the pot holding the sacred water, Amma to Pratigya," Now listen to my words carefully, This will be ur last pooja and after this your rule will end and u will be home bound"..Gives a happy grin and goes away  ..while Pratigya looks on in  slight fear...from the way Pratigya is acting, it looks as if she has accepted defeat already...

Thanks Didi... P is really looking like she has packed her bags already...when her dad or when she tried to save her Jethani/sis from Shakthi-- you could see the spark, that determination in her--- Because she knew Krishna was behind her---He was ready to take all the blows...

This time when he is not with her---she just does not know what to do...may be thats what the CV's want to show?

Oh well...there will be Pratigya Ban Jayee when she will be in MMGJ, Krishna will beg her to come back---all will be forgiven and then there will be a Kriya Reunion.

Hmm Amma will be out of TN and the next track they will show that with Piyasia and Rakeshwa's help, Amma is trying to sneak back into TN
LOLROFLParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

K should not be forgiven so easily, he is also taking her love for granted...

JensonMishtiMayavi-26

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

thanks Tanths 

ClapClapClap
ClapI've been trying to say this again and again, but then me too fail miserably like P...Wink

Go to top