Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

When you love some one, espacially the Sath dena saat janam tak, then no poison could sway you from your love. a dreadfull situation.

I agree Sam, but what to do? This is what CVs choose to show us πŸ₯Ί
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Pooj, what i wanted to say is, he should hv sensed tht something somehwere goinh wrong, how come T and C can identify tht... its basically TRUST dearadn the LOVE, whn u love somebody deeply, u'll sense whn they r in danger and need...

EXXAACTLY !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Pooj, what i wanted to say is, he should hv sensed tht something somehwere goinh wrong, how come T and C can identify tht... its basically TRUST dearadn the LOVE, whn u love somebody deeply, u'll sense whn they r in danger and need...

But you seee, Babs..for T n C ..it is quite simple..They  have a bond with P ..so automatically root for her...but for K..it is not the case of P alone, it is also the case of his own biological Mother who willingly bore the brunt of SS fury for the sake of P...and both the bonds are very strong and durable bonds... And a child will believe his parents which is what K is ..as P said it so tellingly y'day ..K is naive !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Sathya tumray aglay thread (WU) pay mulaqat hogi!

Will come to eat bhaija!

Bheja hogi tho hi khaoge na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

mainly because they refuse to give him a brain.. how many will tolerate such a transformation to K who was once the strongest male on TV...

No and the CVs seem to never learn what we want and what we get to see

yes..the only time I saw them getting active was when they scuttled the Mathur's...
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.Cant belive shez the same Pratigya who stood for other's rights.Good going cv's go and make a powerful character a weakling.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

so she lost faith as well..might as well pack your bags and leave...

Thanks for the description, Tanthya

You are welcome, Sheens ...yes..it is as if she knew that Krishna will not listen to her, might as well leave kind of attitude..
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma has come to Pratigya and has  handed the pot holding the sacred water, Amma to Pratigya," Now listen to my words carefully, This will be ur last pooja and after this your rule will end and u will be home bound"..Gives a happy grin and goes away  ..while Pratigya looks on in  slight fear...from the way Pratigya is acting, it looks as if she has accepted defeat already...

thanx for sharing wati for 27th may maha epsiode pratigya arrested  πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ
see this articel i read this articleπŸ˜• real sad patha nhi ki krishna uski help kare ga bhi nhi.:(((πŸ˜•

Sumitra aka Ammaji has finally revealed her true colours to eliminate Pratigya from Krishna's life. The road ahead will get tougher for Pratigya as she gets arrested in the upcoming Maha episode of the Star Plus show Pratigya.

Our source says, "Ammaji has been trying different things to make Pratigya life miserable. She's been pretending to support her in front of everyone while secretly planning to break-up Krishna's marriage. This time too Ammaji will come up with a plan to trouble her. In tonight's episode Sajjan Singh will be gearing up for thepooja and all the members in the family will be given handis(pots). They will be asked to place these handis with gangajal in the corner of their bed rooms. In the Maha episode on May 27 Ammaji will play a trick and will add kerosene in herhandi and will blame Pratigya for it. But her plan will get foiled and Pratigya will prove to Krishna that she hasn't done it. She will tell Krishna that her handi had a nail paint stain on it and that this is not her handi. However, Ammaji will realise that her plan is not working so she will set herself on fire stating that Pratigya has done it. Ammaji will be hospitalised and the cops will arrest Pratigya for it."

Arhaan Behl who plays Krishna says, "I don't have any clue regarding Pratigya getting arrested in the maha episode. But yes Amma is trying every possibility to throw her out of the house. We are still shooting for the maha episode."

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

thanx for sharing wati for 27th may maha epsiode pratigya arrested  πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ
see this articel i read this articleπŸ˜• real sad patha nhi ki krishna uski help kare ga bhi nhi.:(((πŸ˜•

Sumitra aka Ammaji has finally revealed her true colours to eliminate Pratigya from Krishna's life. The road ahead will get tougher for Pratigya as she gets arrested in the upcoming Maha episode of the Star Plus show Pratigya.

Our source says, "Ammaji has been trying different things to make Pratigya life miserable. She's been pretending to support her in front of everyone while secretly planning to break-up Krishna's marriage. This time too Ammaji will come up with a plan to trouble her. In tonight's episode Sajjan Singh will be gearing up for thepooja and all the members in the family will be given handis(pots). They will be asked to place these handis with gangajal in the corner of their bed rooms. In the Maha episode on May 27 Ammaji will play a trick and will add kerosene in herhandi and will blame Pratigya for it. But her plan will get foiled and Pratigya will prove to Krishna that she hasn't done it. She will tell Krishna that her handi had a nail paint stain on it and that this is not her handi. However, Ammaji will realise that her plan is not working so she will set herself on fire stating that Pratigya has done it. Ammaji will be hospitalised and the cops will arrest Pratigya for it."

Arhaan Behl who plays Krishna says, "I don't have any clue regarding Pratigya getting arrested in the maha episode. But yes Amma is trying every possibility to throw her out of the house. We are still shooting for the maha episode."

In the present juncture, I don't think Krishna Pratigya ki support karega ..😊

U r welcome, Bacha 😊
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

In the present juncture, I don't think Krishna Pratigya ki support karega ..😊

let see what next track πŸ˜•