PRECAP- Grace Period ends !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

But when has she been a strong woman, Poojie..she has rode on  K's or her Papa's shoulder...

It finally does look like it ..doesn't it...this time her support isn't there..she can't do anything...

Wondering had she been married to shakti..would she have the liberty to give out bhashans and oppose the thakurs every single time...
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

It finally does look like it ..doesn't it...this time her support isn't there..she can't do anything...

Wondering had she been married to shakti..would she have the liberty to give out bhashans and oppose the thakurs every single time...

never!! Who you marry makes the difference in life and how you conduct and deal with life..

Her own dadi used to shut her up before marriage..
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Bull shit...so much for a strong woman...

Thanks for the description 😊
@ bold add on as many expletives as you please...the cvs deserve it!

But when has she been a strong woman, Poojie..she has rode on  K's or her Papa's shoulder...
Beacuse a father or a husband's relation is such that any woman could darw strength from, under the current circumstances any woman would feel dejected and down. 😕  
Originally posted by starlight123

never!! Who you marry makes the difference in life and how you conduct and deal with life..

Her own dadi used to shut her up before marriage..

Atleast she will come to not take krishna's support for granted...it's another thing that K is completely butchered...

thank you so much sathya chichi for the description…..everything is happening very fast-WHICH IS VERY GOOD….

Yea I agree dii….even I felt da same…..dat P has accepted her defeat….which is very sad…..n da worst part in todays epi was krishu's behaviour…I mean da way how he said to T n C dat "How can P be not wrong anywhere?"

Only this much he know his babu….???dat wen amma said some stupid things about his babu whom he trusted the most,he started dissbelieveing her…sooo bad

….so dat means THE SEPARATION IS COMPLETE…😭

Amma has come to Pratigya and has  handed the pot holding the sacred water, Amma to Pratigya," Now listen to my words carefully, This will be ur last pooja and after this your rule will end and u will be home bound"..Gives a happy grin and goes away  ..while Pratigya looks on in  slight fear...from the way Pratigya is acting, it looks as if she has accepted defeat already...

From a viewer's perspective, I could question whether she has anything left to fight for if the same man that supposedly knows her inside-out, is now believing all this shit about the woman who a few weeks ago readily put herself in the line of fire to save his hot headed sorry ass

But from Pratigya's perspective, K has kept the worst of what he thinks about her to himself becoz mummy dearest made him promise 🤢😡 so she should be shown fighting for her marriage since she doesn't know to what extent the poison has penetrated Krishna's brain / mind.
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Atticus

Sathya devi bahut shukria!

Array, aap tho hamein sharminda kar rahen hain...
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Beacuse a father or a husband's relation is such that any woman could darw strength from, under the current circumstances any woman would feel dejected and down. 😕  

women draw strength as well with no support as well..there are many women out there like these without support