We need sid to kick werewolf n bring abhiya closer - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

me too. i am a christianand hindu. u bettr post ur wedding pics.😑. will missu u. so much. love u. hope u have a happy married life with sid, and i will pray to god ur dreams of urs comes trueπŸ€—
OMG syria u really think Sid will marry meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he just knows tht there exists his crazy fan n tht's me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he has seen ma pics but still m just a fan at the end of day
I Will Always Support You My Friend. Iam In. Sid Is Way Too Cute As A Evil Vampire. He Needs To COME BACK. (:

i support  youπŸ˜ƒ

we want our sid backπŸ˜‰
i think u r right...maybe love triangle start of abhiya and werewolfπŸ€”
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

i think u r right...maybe love triangle start of abhiya and werewolfπŸ€”
I think we need to get SK backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

I think we need to get SK backπŸ˜†
yes😊
i agree wit u!
but 1 thing tht wolf cam in pia's life bcoz of sid agar sidne us fightme wolfs ka help nahi leta tho shayad they would'nt hav com in her life and he also made som promises 2 the wolfs!
Originally posted by ddds

i agree wit u!
but 1 thing tht wolf cam in pia's life bcoz of sid agar sidne us fightme wolfs ka help nahi leta tho shayad they would'nt hav com in her life and he also made som promises 2 the wolfs!
But sid only brought abhiya more closer it was because of sid abhay proposed piaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and as we knw chand will never allow abhay to love a human so sid will be help for abhay against chand n metzπŸ˜‰
@viv  ay chandu mama ko dosh mat do :Psid has both good and bad sides! but i realy want him bck wit some new funny one-liners!:D
Originally posted by ddds

@viv  ay chandu mama ko dosh mat do :Psid has both good and bad sides! but i realy want him bck wit some new funny one-liners!:D
M not giving dosh to Chand remember when he learnt of sidchi wedding he went crazy to stop sid from marrying human so u think he will allow abhayπŸ€” Sid has suffered in luv so if he knws tht metz still loves abhay maybe he will find a reedemption in panchi😊😊