Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Neil's expressive best: Kesar gets assertive (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Man I don't want him to turn in to mr-goody-too-shoes << I love his childishness too because its all for Gulaal. Thats how its always been and I like how different he is from the likes of Vasant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
he is blessing in disguise ! he is like robinhood he do good things secretly...remember how he quietly bear the expenses in hospital queitly apologised to yogi's boss...he is good man but has repo to protect (spoiled brat image )LOLLOLLOLLOL so does things secretly and will continue to do so...Wink
234Diya426 Groupbie
234Diya426
234Diya426

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hahahahaROFL to a certain point i think kesar will explode after what we saw in the promo today...i guess as for gulaal i think it might be a bit difficult for her to think, after she had thought of setting kesar and talli together, and also as gulaal hasnt seen him in that way it puts her in trauma of finding out that he likes her. i think they just need to give time and especially due to age difference i think kesar just finding hard to control his temper after he's kept so much in his heart, whereas gulaal is finding him a bit annoying and unreasonable with his tantrums that he throws whenever...just a thought i would like to share with all of you...Smile
lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
very nice post .I love neil's acting ..every episode he is wow.

Yes both Gulaal and Kesar needs some time alone  to understand situation.

At the moment ,Both r same .angry+angry =fireLOL.
I love them .
SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

He was about to leave but returned   just to make sure she gets the food for him. Kesar brilliantly put it across to her that the other women are available to attend to and cater to their respective husbands. So she better hurry up and that he is waiting for her to be served.

Awesome comment

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index