India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDEv Saga: Great Episode (Page 2)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Totally I agree with you, wow what an Radev scene Embarrassed And loved that Mansaram talked about KK and Dev heard it, the expressions! And then Dev heard everything how Shanti talked to her. Very good done!! Was very emotional and it was needed!! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzibillo77Devika.sigridNeerjaa

instcris IF-Dazzler
instcris
instcris

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
      Bonsoir! Aujourd'hui a ete un episode charge des scenes belles.   Radhika a suprime  le sourise sur les levres,  son  grand amour pour Dev de de sa  lumineuse visage , mais en ses gestes, en sa miroir on le decouvre. Aussi Dev a ete magnifique, quoique par voix il exprime la rage , ses gestes delicates et ses  yeux  exprimeant  l'amour et admiration  pour Radhika. 

Nika07TazziDevika.billo77sigrid

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Bonsoir! Aujourd'hui a ete un episode charge des scenes belles. Radhika a suprime le sourise sur les levres,songrand amour pour Dev dede sa lumineuse visage, mais en ses gestes, en sa miroir on le decouvre. Aussi Dev a ete magnifique, quoique par voix il exprime la rage , ses gestes delicates et ses yeux exprimeant l'amour et admiration pour Radhika.
Clap Clap Lovely words...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.sigrid

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa yaar I also love the epi..I think now Dev can't blame her like what he did before and his heart will melt for her...and sure he will help her...now he now lot about her...
I just feel his love will increase more and more for her...I just want that...now he heard about Ashanti wants...may he got to know how both mother and sis treat Radh..
and also he got to know how much Radh love him..she told na untill her KK put sindoor and mangalsootra she will not ware it...that means till Dev put all this she will wait...
I love todays epi...

Yes anu, today Dev does come to know what radhika had to deal with. Also he sees how she wishes well for all and does not think ill of anyone...
So here we go in their love sageWink

Edited by sigrid - 25 May 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.anu17

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Tongue
I couldn't hold back and in forum now... LOL
agree with each word you have written... superb acting by Avina... still i can see the energy flowing from his eyes to her,  that moment where he is forgetting himself... OMG!.. damn good..

Absolutely agree with you, it is Mansaram's talk on KK... and the controlled shock within that limit by AVInash... was missing this talent for long, and today yes, our Avi is back, our Dev is back...  Oh dear...  so good..

also the way he listened to the family talk...  the expression had all , the realization, the take in of Radhika.. only our Avi can perform that..
Today it is AVi who stole the show with his great come back...  i mean the way i wished to see him...  OMG!..no words.. loved it to the core...  his expressions, his body language.. everything  everything

Rubi as usual did her best..
all the actors.. inacluding Rohan ...

Loved Cv team today too.. for  bringing these situations where Dev could see the real face of Radhika... which is must needed one...  hope they will keep up with this effort..

now Rohan's tantrum will force BB to call back Radhika , so she may return with Dev now itself...

and Dev may soleve thta money issue..
but all in all... OMG! loved it, and today I smiled from within my heart, I am happy.. hope they will continue it this way, where we all fall once again with this radev love saga...
Clap
thanks Usha di... nice post... 
Devika, I am so happy you enjoyed the show today...
Recently they have been showing some excellent episodes...but today was one of a kind as they showed that Dev is hit with the realization as to what Radhika has gone through.
But the best was him hearing the convo between  Mansaram and Radhika...it hits him that Radhilka has been thinking of him as her husband for last 12 years and the reason she said yes for the marriage with Rohan, was because she thought he was her KK...Day Dreaming

Edited by sigrid - 25 May 2011 at 3:40pm

vinianilradhika5radha_bilahariDevika.anu17

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

I think so too that dev should support her at this moment when everybody is bulling her! Now she may break down and he should be there 4 her!liked the fact that she said she'll wait 4 her kk to put on her the simbols of their marriage! Hope to see a warmer dev tomoro and some romantic moments between the two!

I think Dev is going to give her the money...he will now look at her with new relization. They might show dev more caring...but it will take sometime for him to open with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

loved the episode yaar
i can't wait now when dev will tell rads how much he loves her and rads 's reactions i think she will get tears in her eyes.i know i am dreaming tooo much ,it can't happen soon but at least dev does not feel bad for loving her ,he accepts whole heartly and his love only increase more and more after listening such type of talks.i just loved it
radev are superb ,kanha unite them soon.
Yes, I am waiting for the day when Dev will support Radhika fully. But I think it is too soon for it...he may be hit with the relization that Radhika has loved him since childhood and has thought of him as her husband...that is the convo about KK and shindhoor...let us see where it goes from here...Yes great RaDev looks but there will be lot of pain and problems...but for now we can enjoy some RaDEv moments. Day Dreaming

Devika.

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

I am too choked with emotion after seeing todays episode. especially the last part at Mansaram's house. Avi was just mindblowing and YES! our Dev is back. He will surely help Radhika before leaving that house.
yes, it was mind blowing and happy to see Dev back.But he will not yet let radhika know of his feeling... it has just hit him what she has gone through since childhood...he will give her the money. We will enjoy some beautiful RaDEv moments for present.Day Dreaming 

Devika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index