Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDEv Saga: Great Episode - Page 5

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sun_singh

Thanks Usha for the beautiful thoughts on today's episode. You write so well, i think u should make posts like this more often.⭐️

Coming to RaDev what can i say but they are 'Adorable' and just a pleasure to look at. Loved all of their scenes today, Dev is fighting his feelings for Rads it is evident he is trying to always show her his anger but whenever he can when she is not looking he steals glances at her with so much love, the dhabba scene was superb.😛😳
😳
I also liked the part where Rads father talked about her KK, now Dev is hearing this from someone else other than Rads and u could see how disturbed he was by all this, i loved how Rads say she will wear sindoor and mangalsutra until her KK places it on her...👏👏👏👏

Now Dev knows wat Rads had to bear with at home, he will unders. her situation very well as his situation is the same as her.

He looked very thoughtful when shanti and chanda was torturing her and it pained him very much, wonder wat he will do tomorrow...

Brilliant acting by avinash and rubina...👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks Sunita. Yes, Dev is coming to the relization as to what Radhika has gone through in her life since childhood.. also he saw the relationship between Mansaram and her...that she is so close to him...I think Dev will be nice to her but will still keep his distance.😍 but we can all dream of all the RaDEv scenes and looks.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tazzi

Thank u Usha di for Radev saga... Great episode. Both Avina's acting was just too good. ESP Dev's facial expressions when Mansaram talking to Radhika about how she had to struggle. Radhika's reply was just perfect. She was indirectly speaking to Dev that till KK himself puts sindoor on her mang only than she will start wearing the sindoor. Just awesome episode...Can't wait till Dev himself puts sindoor on her mang...

Thanks Tazzi. Yes Radhika was clear as to what she wants...for me the last scene was mind blowing..the pain in Dev's eyes...👏👏
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmis

Usha, I haven't seen the episode yet but loved your post.Reminded me of   beautiful "Saga " posts you used to . Waiting for  an intense, beautiful  Radev saga and  also your posts.

Thanks Laxmis. I am waiting too for RaDEv love sage to begin with their looks, the pain, the blush and their love...it will be a journey with lot of struggle and pain.
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Ushaji it was a great episode with a eyeopener to Dev regarding Radhika and realise what she has to go through in her house and the money demands of rest of the family on Radhika. and the beautiful Dhaba scene with the o kanha re song where despite everything and his resulotions Dev is unable to keep her eyes off her as she is his love and his wife and the sweet and honest nature of her who is refusing to think all the gifts given to her as hers.

Thanks Chalhov. Yesterday's episode had most beautiful scenes...it was an episode of Dev's relization of Radhika... Avinahs stood out with his acting...👏👏👏
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Sigrid,

It is very nice to see you back with your saga posts and a much needed one.

This edition of CB has been quite different where the importance has been given to the impact on various relationships because of the child marriage of Dev and Radhika, Radhika made to accept this marriage while Dev was totally in oblivion and now in denial.

This brings forth the question of who is most effected by this?  Any girl who has entered  the threshold of marriage needs help to adjust and acclamatise herself in the new household.  She has new relationships with totally different people be it her husband, FIL, MIL, and the others.  She carries the value systems that has been given to her and this alone is her friend initially.

Coming to the situation of Dev and Radhika---Radhika is not so blessed.  While she has accepted the child mariage, her husband has not been very supportive.  I do remember when Dev told radhika explicitly that once Rohan recovers and tells the truth her presence at PB will not be required.  Today when she has come for her pag-phere rasam her mother demands something out of her as payment time towards this family, otherwise she has no place in this house too.

Where does this leave Radhika?  This should be the ideal situation for the birth of Dev-Radhika love.  Dev must realise that because of his reluctance to accept the marriage, Radhika is left in the lurch.  To be fair to Dev, he is also an orphan and has mindsets and obligation factor to the adopted family.  Leaving Mansaram, no one is willing to accept Radhika for who she is---there is some expectation from her always.

Both of them need to realise the nuances and the subtle issues which forms the basis for relationships.  I do not very much believe in love at first sight but anyday prefer the growth of love in relationships in sheer understanding and the willingness to make others happy

This is one of the many reasons why I like this season of CB.     

Thanks Radha.
You have put all the thoughts so beautifully.
Yes Cb2 is so different from Cb1.. I am so happy we all are supporting it and seeing the differences.
Yes it is Radhika's journey where she is married but is all alone and with out husband and family support..it is how she will overcome all and gain the love and support of her husband.
In the episode Dev came to the realization that it is not in her head that they are married, her father supports it too...Avina acted well...but Avinash takes the loot.😉
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

I totaly agree wid u Usha di...specialy the eye-contact between the two...n the concern of Devg was unknowingly cummin out today./...
  I even noticed, that Dev was lookin to radhs more than radhs was lookin...its a realy awessum episode the storyline is gettin moren more intresting ...luvingCb n Luv Avina always...Usha di thnnxxx 4 openin this post..whre we can share our views regardin this mesmerizing episode..:))

Thanks Dear. yes it was a RaDEv episode all the way...😍 waiting to see more of RaDEv looks.
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivamala

I liked today's episode. Hope Rohan doesn't take advantage of Rad and Dev. Every one did well today. Like to see Dev changes his attitude towards Radhika.

I hope so too. But you know Rohan is a negative character. raDEv will have to face lot of
challenges in their love sage.
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhika5

Lovely post for a lovely episode----👏

The episode was fantastic and Avinash was at his best today-----even though he did not have words to express, his eyes emoted all the expressions that were necessary-----at the dhaba, he could not hold back his feelings---and then when he hears about the meaning of  marriage for Radhika from Mansaram and at the end to hear the verbal bashing Radhika gets from her mother and sister----in all the scenes Avinash was very good---

This, as you said, was an eyeopener for Dev--and will make him change his attitude towards Radhika--His realization had started and now it is complete (in a sense) and now he will not be able to hold back from the pull he has always felt towards Radhika...

------and now it is the beginning of Dev-Radhika relationship. Dev fell in "love" with Radhika but then convinced himself against it and now seeing Radhika for who she really is, he is falling in love all over again--a much deeper love...

And I hope for Radhika also they show her growing feelings for Dev and not just being in love with her KK------I hope CVs can work that in to the story line

I love the song they used in the Dhaba scene (Kanha re)--each word of that song is meaningful and apt for the scene and has been sung beautifully---

Today's episode (for me) belonged to Avinash

Thanks Radhika.

Yes it is falling in love episode.

It was an episode where Dev comes to terms as to what his heart had said the first time he saw Radhika was true. She is a soft hearted and caring person.

Dhaba scene was mind blowing...it took us in their love world..

Waiting to see the next episode. I am sure dev is going to support her..

Yes today was Avinash's day.
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,I agree. It was a mindblowing episode.it was an eye opener for Dev. Dev used to always blame her & said that she was selfish,but now he'l realise that her own family members had taken advantage of her accept Mansaram. And now I think even if Chandalika's marraige crops up Dev will never agree to it,since he has understood the real intention of Ashanthi & Chandalika. I think now we'l be able to see some romance between Dev-Radhika.

Thanks Dear...it was an episode to help to move the story forward and to show Dev the true character of radhika...we all wait to see RaDEv love sage.😍
sigrid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Thanks Sigrid ... Good to see you posting again.

Yes, our Dev is emerging ... and is slowly but surely being pulled towards Radhika. Words were not needed in the Dhaba scene. After Dev yelled at her to be 'quiet' after he pushed her out of Dadaji's room, Radhika is ignoring him. Good for her! Now Dev is going to be running after her!! Looking forward to
see Dev-Radhika-Rohan scenes.

I think after he overhears ashanti & chanda berating Radhika, he takes Radhika with him... or Badi maa calls, asking him to bring Radhika back, because Rohan is on Hunger Strike 😉 threatening to run away.

Thanks Dear.
Today I could not resist.
Yes, Dev will take Radhika away with him as he hears the convo. You could see his pain as to what Radhika has gone through and is going through.
I think you may be rite. BB may call.
The episode was all for Avinash's acting.