Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Usha for the beautiful thoughts on today's episode. You write so well, i think u should make posts like this more often.⭐️

Coming to RaDev what can i say but they are 'Adorable' and just a pleasure to look at. Loved all of their scenes today, Dev is fighting his feelings for Rads it is evident he is trying to always show her his anger but whenever he can when she is not looking he steals glances at her with so much love, the dhabba scene was superb.😛😳
😳
I also liked the part where Rads father talked about her KK, now Dev is hearing this from someone else other than Rads and u could see how disturbed he was by all this, i loved how Rads say she will wear sindoor and mangalsutra until her KK places it on her...👏👏👏👏

Now Dev knows wat Rads had to bear with at home, he will unders. her situation very well as his situation is the same as her.

He looked very thoughtful when shanti and chanda was torturing her and it pained him very much, wonder wat he will do tomorrow...

Brilliant acting by avinash and rubina...👏👏👏👏👏👏
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Usha di for Radev saga... Great episode. Both Avina's acting was just too good. ESP Dev's facial expressions when Mansaram talking to Radhika about how she had to struggle. Radhika's reply was just perfect. She was indirectly speaking to Dev that till KK himself puts sindoor on her mang only than she will start wearing the sindoor. Just awesome episode...Can't wait till Dev himself puts sindoor on her mang...
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usha, I haven't seen the episode yet but loved your post.Reminded me of   beautiful "Saga " posts you used to . Waiting for  an intense, beautiful  Radev saga and  also your posts.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ushaji it was a great episode with a eyeopener to Dev regarding Radhika and realise what she has to go through in her house and the money demands of rest of the family on Radhika. and the beautiful Dhaba scene with the o kanha re song where despite everything and his resulotions Dev is unable to keep her eyes off her as she is his love and his wife and the sweet and honest nature of her who is refusing to think all the gifts given to her as hers.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sigrid,

It is very nice to see you back with your saga posts and a much needed one.

This edition of CB has been quite different where the importance has been given to the impact on various relationships because of the child marriage of Dev and Radhika, Radhika made to accept this marriage while Dev was totally in oblivion and now in denial.

This brings forth the question of who is most effected by this?  Any girl who has entered  the threshold of marriage needs help to adjust and acclamatise herself in the new household.  She has new relationships with totally different people be it her husband, FIL, MIL, and the others.  She carries the value systems that has been given to her and this alone is her friend initially.

Coming to the situation of Dev and Radhika---Radhika is not so blessed.  While she has accepted the child mariage, her husband has not been very supportive.  I do remember when Dev told radhika explicitly that once Rohan recovers and tells the truth her presence at PB will not be required.  Today when she has come for her pag-phere rasam her mother demands something out of her as payment time towards this family, otherwise she has no place in this house too.

Where does this leave Radhika?  This should be the ideal situation for the birth of Dev-Radhika love.  Dev must realise that because of his reluctance to accept the marriage, Radhika is left in the lurch.  To be fair to Dev, he is also an orphan and has mindsets and obligation factor to the adopted family.  Leaving Mansaram, no one is willing to accept Radhika for who she is---there is some expectation from her always.

Both of them need to realise the nuances and the subtle issues which forms the basis for relationships.  I do not very much believe in love at first sight but anyday prefer the growth of love in relationships in sheer understanding and the willingness to make others happy

This is one of the many reasons why I like this season of CB.     
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Radha...very good analysis, and  I totally take your words, the depth of what you said.. especially the difference between mansaram & other relationships in radhika's life, including Dev.. it is painful.. so  painful... and its the truth... Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totaly agree wid u Usha di...specialy the eye-contact between the two...n the concern of Devg was unknowingly cummin out today./...
  I even noticed, that Dev was lookin to radhs more than radhs was lookin...its a realy awessum episode the storyline is gettin moren more intresting ...luvingCb n Luv Avina always...Usha di thnnxxx 4 openin this post..whre we can share our views regardin this mesmerizing episode..:))
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode. Hope Rohan doesn't take advantage of Rad and Dev. Every one did well today. Like to see Dev changes his attitude towards Radhika.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post for a lovely episode----👏

The episode was fantastic and Avinash was at his best today-----even though he did not have words to express, his eyes emoted all the expressions that were necessary-----at the dhaba, he could not hold back his feelings---and then when he hears about the meaning of  marriage for Radhika from Mansaram and at the end to hear the verbal bashing Radhika gets from her mother and sister----in all the scenes Avinash was very good---

This, as you said, was an eyeopener for Dev--and will make him change his attitude towards Radhika--His realization had started and now it is complete (in a sense) and now he will not be able to hold back from the pull he has always felt towards Radhika...

------and now it is the beginning of Dev-Radhika relationship. Dev fell in "love" with Radhika but then convinced himself against it and now seeing Radhika for who she really is, he is falling in love all over again--a much deeper love...

And I hope for Radhika also they show her growing feelings for Dev and not just being in love with her KK------I hope CVs can work that in to the story line

I love the song they used in the Dhaba scene (Kanha re)--each word of that song is meaningful and apt for the scene and has been sung beautifully---

Today's episode (for me) belonged to Avinash

Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
i also loved every scene