India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDEv Saga: Great Episode

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Today was a great episode...eyeopener one on all levels for Dev.
He saw Radhika's patience's...her helping nature and to see good in everyone...how she prays for her in-laws..at the temple, with the child.
OMG, the scene at Daba, wow...RaDEv look was on...the wording of the songs...it was they are looking at each other and still not...mindblowing...the way he is drinking the tea,sips and looks at her and than away and she looks at him...and the best the dabawala telling them to eat from one plate...I felt Dev will shout at him but thank god, kept his calm...how he passes the plate to her and she passes it back to him...he starts to eat...mmm
Also when she reaches home she is all praise for her in-laws, Dev listens and knows how Padma and treats Radhika still she is all praise for her...
He watches all the interactions...but for me the scene was when her father tall her for last 12 years you have been putting sindhoor at Kanha's feet for her KK, so why not now since she got her KK back...Dev was so shocked to hear all about it...Loved RaDEv .
Than Dev sees how all the family treats Radhika for the money and their expectations...how Radhika is all for her in-laws. I think it did struck him that she is also adopted and has been dealt with lot of blows in her life. Whereas he was adopted too but had a better love and upbringing...He could feel Radhika's joy when she reaches home and her pain too...I hope now he helps her and be support to her...
Great acting by all...
Mmm RaDev were too good.
Please share your 2 cents and your point of views..

Edited by sigrid - 25 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmokbanNabesarmonte72Avina_Love4everpjb1imissourivishala08razor12DAIRY25vinianilmasumasrilankaNika07tukli_roseradhika5JustShantaAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000anusha34avina_foreverTazziJulie0001august123rajsrizam123ChinadollTwotvFan2013radha_bilahariSmiley-786billo77anukapoorviprakshi..yajnaseni..Devika.instcrisekta15anna44bholabearPutijaChalhovSushSathishaashna26anu17NeerjaaRoshini1494fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yaaa yaar I also love the epi..I think now Dev can't blame her like what he did before and his heart will melt for her...and sure he will help her...now he now lot about her...
I just feel his love will increase more and more for her...I just want that...now he heard about Ashanti wants...may he got to know how both mother and sis treat Radh..
and also he got to know how much Radh love him..she told na untill her KK put sindoor and mangalsootra she will not ware it...that means till Dev put all this she will wait...
I love todays epi...

Edited by anu17 - 25 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5Devika.billo77sigridekta15ashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Tongue
I couldn't hold back and in forum now... LOL
agree with each word you have written... superb acting by Avina... still i can see the energy flowing from his eyes to her,  that moment where he is forgetting himself... OMG!.. damn good..

Absolutely agree with you, it is Mansaram's talk on KK... and the controlled shock within that limit by AVInash... was missing this talent for long, and today yes, our Avi is back, our Dev is back...  Oh dear...  so good..

also the way he listened to the family talk...  the expression had all , the realization, the take in of Radhika.. only our Avi can perform that..
Today it is AVi who stole the show with his great come back...  i mean the way i wished to see him...  OMG!..no words.. loved it to the core...  his expressions, his body language.. everything  everything

Rubi as usual did her best..
all the actors.. inacluding Rohan ...

Loved Cv team today too.. for  bringing these situations where Dev could see the real face of Radhika... which is must needed one...  hope they will keep up with this effort..

now Rohan's tantrum will force BB to call back Radhika , so she may return with Dev now itself...

and Dev may soleve thta money issue..
but all in all... OMG! loved it, and today I smiled from within my heart, I am happy.. hope they will continue it this way, where we all fall once again with this radev love saga...
Clap
thanks Usha di... nice post... 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaimissourituklimasumasrilankavinianilradhika5Tazzizam123ChinadollTwoaugust123rajsriradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77sigridashna26Neerjaaanu17SushSathishafatssrilanka

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think so too that dev should support her at this moment when everybody is bulling her! Now she may break down and he should be there 4 her!liked the fact that she said she'll wait 4 her kk to put on her the simbols of their marriage! Hope to see a warmer dev tomoro and some romantic moments between the two!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973radhika5Devika.sigridanu17fatssrilanka

ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
loved the episode yaar
i can't wait now when dev will tell rads how much he loves her and rads 's reactions i think she will get tears in her eyes.i know i am dreaming tooo much ,it can't happen soon but at least dev does not feel bad for loving her ,he accepts whole heartly and his love only increase more and more after listening such type of talks.i just loved it
radev are superb ,kanha unite them soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.sigridanu17

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I am too choked with emotion after seeing todays episode. especially the last part at Mansaram's house. Avi was just mindblowing and YES! our Dev is back. He will surely help Radhika before leaving that house.

Edited by zam123 - 25 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever..yajnaseni..Devika.sigrid

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
What u have written is absolutely right
Now waiting for further epis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.sigrid

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was excellent ...Now Dev  understands the real Radhika   this  realization  will make him to change his behaviour towards Radhika..   may be he will talk to BB about the money otherwise he may take her back  with him..Hope he will stop shouting at her  in coming episodes   ...

Radev scene was mind blowing   brilliant acting by Avi and Rubi ...Everybody was good  ... Liked  Rohan too today and yesterday...

Thanks Usha    lovely  post...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radha_bilahariradhika5Tazzi..yajnaseni..Devika.sigridfatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index