RUINING OF CHARACTERS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maanddy

Welcome to GHSP ! ðŸ˜‰

And no comments on geet or anyone ! ðŸ˜Š

But don't use CAPs, on IF it is deemed to be consider as shouting ! So, you might face the problem of closing of your topic babes ! ðŸ˜›

YAR YE LOG AISA KUCH PORTRAY KARTE HAI CHARACTER JO EKDAM UNCONTROLABLE HO JATA HAI. REALLY AFTR WATCHNG TODAY S EPI IM NT AT ALL ABLE 2 PRETEND DAT STILL I LOV  D SHOW DNT KNW Y CV S R HAMPERING THEIR OWN SHOW ...HAR WAQT MAAN CULPRIT BANAYA JATA HAI  

Originally posted by riya1108

I AGREE DAT  CV S R NT PERFCT BT REALL BIG BLUNDERS THEY ALAYS PORTAY .I DNT THNK ANY CRAP I HAV USED COS IM TELLING ONLY THOSE QUALITIES WCH R PORTRAYED BY GEET. IN REAL LIFE ITS JST MPOSSIBLE .

ACRDNG TO ME WEN A GAL IS MARRIED FIRST PLACE SHUD B GVN TO HUBBY AS ITS CLEARLY WRITTN IN OUR HINDU MYTHOLOGY ALSO

N I WANNA ASK GEET N HER  MAYKEWALA DAT JB NAYANTARA N BRIJ GEET PAR ITNE SARE MURDER ATTEMPTS KR RAHE THEY DN  WHR WAS DIS OVR PROTECTIV N OVER CARING DIS TEJI FAMLY ?WERE THEY SLEEPING?

I KNW C HAS SUM RESPONSIBLITY FOR TEJI CMPANY ALSO BT GEET MUST HV GVN PRIORITY 2 MSK.

N C DEAR IN REAL LYF NO HUBBY WIL BEAR SCH BEHAVIOUR BY HIS  WYF FOR WHOM HE HAS DNE SO MCH...N DIS IS REALITY Y WIL SUM ONE LOVE ME?IF IM NT AT ALL CNCERNED WID HIS REPUTATN?

yup agree with u some extent but not at whole cuz in promo geet also mention that i can't bear that they blamed u n call u beimaan so she is also standing over it for Maan's repute..
wait  stop all the accusations an wait for next episode why judge a episode in one just wait for next episode coz i dont think geet said anything wrong she wants to show everyone what her husband means to her so being a daughter first she has to convince family first,an maan is with her so i dont know what peoples problem is,just enjoy what u get
I agree that it would be better if Geet could make her family realise their good intentions in Maan's presence but the in their present condition neither Beeji nor Tejji will listen to any explanation. And if Maan were to stay on with her he would have to bear more insults which she could not tolerate. She is actually torn between Maan and her family. If I had been in her place I too would have fought fro my hubby's honour. So what if they have to separate for a little while? At least she can attempt to win back MSK's lost honour in the eyes of her family. And Maneet have such a good understanding between them that they will always support each other in what they do. Wish all couples had this understanding then there would be no husband-wife tiffs or tamashas.  

Originally posted by kasuforever2009

wait  stop all the accusations an wait for next episode why judge a episode in one just wait for next episode coz i dont think geet said anything wrong she wants to show everyone what her husband means to her so being a daughter first she has to convince family first,an maan is with her so i dont know what peoples problem is,just enjoy what u get

DEAR ITS NT FIRST EPISODE IN VCH THEY HAVE RUINED  GEET S CHARACTER.U CAN CLEARLY SEE THOSE PAST EPISODES ON NET WCH I HAV MENTND HERE.

N I DNT THNK DAT TELLING HARSH TRUTH IS KIND OF ACCUSATION?ACCUSATN IS SOMETHNG WCH IS WIDOUT ANY EVIDENCE N IM NT AT ALL POLITICIAN TO DO THSE BASELESS THNGS...

DNT KNW ABT WHOM U R TAKNG DAT PEPL R HAVING PRBLEM.. COS NO ONE IS HERE TO BASH OUR FAVRITE SHW GEET N FAV JODI MAANEET..

IM ONLY TELLING DAT THEY SHUD HAV PORTRAYD GEET S CHARCTER MCH INFLUENTIAL NWADAYS WRITERS R CHANGNG N DATSY GEET S CHARACTER ALSO...

Edited by riya1108 - 12 years ago