Posted: 12 years ago

HI GUYS REALLY I FELT BAD AFTER WATCHNG TODAY S EPISODE.  

IM NT GETTING WHY THROUGHOUT  THEY ARE RUINING CHARACTERS OF MAAN N GEET.

IN OCT 2010 END (29 OCT AS I REMEMBER)   GEET IN FRNT OF MEDIA INSULTED MAAN N     SAID   SHE WILL NT MARRY MSK, WIDOUT EVN KNWNG D FULL FACT C TOOK SCH DECISION.

AFTR DAT IN DAT PAINT CMPANY C GOT CRAZY FOR BECOMING CEO N IT WAS HEIGHT DAT

CMPANY WCH WAS GVING LIVELIHOOD TO HER C JST STOOD AGAINST DAT N OUSTED THOSE    CHINESE INVESTORS WID D HELP OF HER SO CALLED NEW FRNDS ROMEO, PANDEYJEE ETC.

CONCLUSION FRM THOSE INCIDENTS IS DAT C EVN FORGOT ALL REHAMOKARAMS DONE BY DADI MAA FOR HER N ALL THOSE INCIDENTS DAT HW MAAN EVRYTYM SAVD HER FRM NAYANTARA C BECAME SCH SHAMELESS EHSAANFARAMOSH...

IN MARCH 2011 BEGAIRAT WRD WAS USED BY MAAN N DAT TYM OUR STRNG CHARACTER MAAN WAS REALLY SHOWN AS NARROW MINDED. N FOR THIS CRIME HE IS STILL PAYING.

AS A DRIVER HE WS FIRST INSULTED THROUGHOUT FRM MARCH TO MAY N NW IN FORM OF MSK ALSO GEET S FAMILY IS INSULTING HER. 

MY QUSTN IS HW ANY FAMILY CAN BEHAVE LIK DIS WID THEIR SON IN LAW???N I DNT THNK DAT MAAN HAS DNE SCH BIG CRIME DAT HE SHUD BE TREATED LIKE AN ANIMA;L??

ANTHR QUSTN IS HW ANY WYF CAN TOLERATE SCH BRUTAL BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HER HUBBY. EVN IN ARRANGED MARRIAGE (WHRE SUMTYMS THRE IS NO LOVE) NO WYF CN LISTN ANY WRD AGAINST HER PATI N

OUR LEAD ACTRESS GEET WHO ONCE USED 2  FIGHT WID EVN NAYANTARA FOR MAAN IS NW EASILY SEEING HER HUBBY GETTING INSULTED BY HER OWN MAYAKA WALE??

KIS TYPE KA ETERNAL LOVE HAI YE????

TODAY AGAIN I FELT ANNOYANCE FRM GEET S CHARACTER DAT MAAN STAYD HERE IN SCH PATHETIC WAY HE WAS NT EVN GETTING PROPER FOOD N EVRYTYM HE WAS SCOLDED BY BEEJI N TEJI . THIS WHOLE THNG WAS DUE2 GEET  N  

NW WHEN ITS EXTREME TEJI IS SAYING HIM IN SCH A HARSH TONE  ( TU GAYA NAI YAHA SE? APNA BORIYA BISTAR UTHA AUR NIKAL JA)

AFTR REALISING EVRYTHNG HW CAN SHE SAY2 MAAN DAT C DNT WANA GO BAK 2 DELHI NW? I MEAN HW MCH MRE INSULT C EXPCTS 4 HER HUBBY? MAAN STAYD HERE 4 SO MANY MNTHS JST2 WIN BAK GEET N LOVE OF BEEJI COMPANY  N NW FARMAAN BY HIS SWETY WYF DAT AAP CHALE JAIYE DELHI MAI NAI JA SAKTI?

IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE2 ME?MSK BALWANT SINGH DUE 2 GEET S FAMILY HI TO BANA THA COS WAHA KE LOG MSK KO CRIMINAL SAMAJHTE THEY..

SUCH RIDICULOUS UNDIGESTABLE CAHARACTER REALLY SUCKS YAR...

Edited by riya1108 - 12 years ago
YAR KUCH TO JWAB DO  ONLY VIEWS NT FAIR ATLST SHARE UR OPINIONS.
100% agree with you. Cvs have ruined geet's character
First,Dont use caps as it seems u r shouting nd dats not allowed on IF.😊
Ryt,Well,i Dunno.πŸ˜•
I didnt think Geet sed sumthing wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜³
She wants 2 fulfill her role of daughter which i liked.It showed the truth of reality.In real life,Today,IF that happened to me,I would not leave either,I wud stay there and try nd talk to my family bcos i was their daughter b4 a wife hence that is the bigger responsibility.
However,i get wat u mean cos first she sed,I cant bear ur insult Maan nd then she did that.πŸ˜•
Anyway,wateva it is CV's arent perfect nd there r sum mistakes made.😊
Just hope dey be more careful.
PS.I hope i dint offend u or anything😊
Sara xxπŸ˜›
Welcome to GHSP ! πŸ˜‰

And no comments on geet or anyone ! πŸ˜Š

But don't use CAPs, on IF it is deemed to be consider as shouting ! So, you might face the problem of closing of your topic babes ! πŸ˜›

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Ryt,Well,i Dunno.πŸ˜•
She wants 2 fulfill her role of daughter which i liked.It showed the truth of reality.In real life,Today,IF that happened to me,I would not leave either,I wud stay there and try nd talk to my family bcos i was their daughter b4 a wife hence that is the bigger responsibility.
However,i get wat u mean cos first she sed,I cant bear ur insult Maan nd then she did that.πŸ˜•
Sara xxπŸ˜› 
I agree...I think Geet should stay back...but I think she needs to put her foot down and clarify everything...not send Maan back to delhi and she stay here...she needs to explain everything to her family in front of Maan...what good is it if she clears his name and he ain't even around to hear it?  Geet should fulfill daughter's responsibility and it is her responsibility to make her family understand...but she should have done it when Teji was yelling at Maan...that's when it should have been done...if she would have sternly said it instead of being weak and crying...they would have all listened...
Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree...I think Geet should stay back...but I think she needs to put her foot down and clarify everything...not send Maan back to delhi and she stay here...she needs to explain everything to her family in front of Maan...what good is it if she clears his name and he ain't even around to hear it?  Geet should fulfill daughter's responsibility and it is her responsibility to make her family understand...but she should have done it when Teji was yelling at Maan...that's when it should have been done...if she would have sternly said it instead of being weak and crying...they would have all listened...
Yes,She needs to defend her husband with him there,not a few hours away( Is delhi a few hours away 4m amritsar?πŸ˜•)
She needs to show her luv nd support 4 him😊
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Ryt,Well,i Dunno.πŸ˜•
Sara xxπŸ˜›

I AGREE DAT  CV S R NT PERFCT BT REALL BIG BLUNDERS THEY ALAYS PORTAY .I DNT THNK ANY CRAP I HAV USED COS IM TELLING ONLY THOSE QUALITIES WCH R PORTRAYED BY GEET. IN REAL LIFE ITS JST MPOSSIBLE .

ACRDNG TO ME WEN A GAL IS MARRIED FIRST PLACE SHUD B GVN TO HUBBY AS ITS CLEARLY WRITTN IN OUR HINDU MYTHOLOGY ALSO

N I WANNA ASK GEET N HER  MAYKEWALA DAT JB NAYANTARA N BRIJ GEET PAR ITNE SARE MURDER ATTEMPTS KR RAHE THEY DN  WHR WAS DIS OVR PROTECTIV N OVER CARING DIS TEJI FAMLY ?WERE THEY SLEEPING?

I KNW C HAS SUM RESPONSIBLITY FOR TEJI CMPANY ALSO BT GEET MUST HV GVN PRIORITY 2 MSK.

N C DEAR IN REAL LYF NO HUBBY WIL BEAR SCH BEHAVIOUR BY HIS  WYF FOR WHOM HE HAS DNE SO MCH...N DIS IS REALITY Y WIL SUM ONE LOVE ME?IF IM NT AT ALL CNCERNED WID HIS REPUTATN?

Originally posted by Sahil0225

I AGREE YAR ATLST GEET KO IJJAT KE SATH APNE PATI KO BHEJNA CHAHYE THA IN CASE C WAS NT GOING .GEET KNS EVRYTHNG DN BT Y HAS KEPT MUM IIN SCH CRUCIAL TYM?

i dont think that geet did anything wrong. becoz it wouldnt right that after opening their identity they go back delhi without sorting out why they did ..and her family should have time to understand all the matter. becoz its really a very tough time for them (specially for maasi that why her geet didnt tell everything before. it means she doesnt trust on her family. it means they r nothing for her. and it hurts badly to any parent who love u most.)and geet was hurt becoz maan was been insulted. she wants his respect back. so she doesnt want to go back with him. she wants to stay there and do clear everything against maan. and she doesnt want maan to be insulted again so she said him to go alone. she wants his repu back in her family. this is my thought...Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 12 years ago