Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

That voice wasn't of abhay's

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What a fooling precap?😡 cvs what do u think? We cant recognize our beloved's voice. It wasn't his voice. We are hearing his voice from last 8 months and we haven't lose our memory. Abhay's voice deep which touch the heart and made us lost in that voice. It's has unique quality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Could be new entry guy ?? He might have got the phone on that night ...weried thinking😊

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Now they are creating hype of that new entry. Before abhay he will make a blast🤢 entry.
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya u r rite sanchu! Dat voice ws nt f abhay! Gosh! Dis is too much! 1st dey kep abhay out f da show fr 2 epis..n now showin a stupid promo! Dey thot we wnt undrstnd dt d voice is nt f our swithrt abhay, wel! How stupid f dm!!! M so pissd of! 2dae's epi ws so borin n iritatin! 2 dayz wthout abhay is too much!😡 😡
i think that is the voice of new entry.
oh thank God...i thought i was the only one who felt it wasnt Abhay's voice 😆😆
mayb Vivian is on holiday and they r using someone else's voice 😕 ðŸ˜†
and the voice msg on phone itself was strange, didnt u felt that?

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Ya that voice message was so strange. Vivu lagta hai long term break pe gaya hai ya cvs forcefully bhej diya hai.😡
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes the voice wasn't vivian's but it is supposed to be abhay's...may be the actor was not available, so they dubbed the voice as abhay...so dont get frustrated as its supposed be abhay's only...
many times in other serials, there used to be dubbing voice for the actors most of the times...it used to ruin the scenes😡...
but thank God, in this serial i never saw dubbing till now...

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys abhay is frozen but ware is his mobile dow?
is a in da jungle 1 year?
didnt it get wet in da rain?
and hw could da mobile survive 1 year wivout charging?
🤣 sorry guys to many questions.
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#993300">yes the voice wasn't vivian's but it is supposed to be abhay's...may be the actor was not available, so they dubbed the voice as abhay...so dont get frustrated as its supposed be abhay's only...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#993300">many times in other serials, there used to be dubbing voice for the actors most of the times...it used to ruin the scenes😡...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#993300">but thank God, in this serial i never saw dubbing till now...</font>

i agree i think it ws abhay oly...i guess it ws dubbed or vivi may b havin cold or sumthin.
bt d weird thin is dat he hd all d tym to set a msg recorder wen he ws abt to b frozen????may b it ws set way b4...bt still it sounded as if he knew he wd b frozen foreva!!!