so much evil doings...

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pratigya started with a great theme...it stood out and was something different from the usual dramas...a woman's fight against eve teasing n her fight to reform the society...but know its like a usual saas bahu saga

dont know why do all lead couples have to get separated???...it has become unbearable to watch pratigya...amma is an eye sore...

even krishna cant realise amm's true face...whats the use of staying with a man who cant understand his wife???...pratigya has done so much for him n his family...she was the one who took the bullet to save krishna...she truly loves him and cares for him...

krishna gave money to pratigya in the night...she went to her parents house in the morning...then cant he realise how she go n get the necklace in such a short period...

pratigya should leave the house...be independent ...thakurs dont deserve her...only women like kesar who can afford to lose their dignity n five children can stay in such a house...

even if krishna gets pratigya back once he starts missing her, will anything change???...amma will again do her drama n get away with it...

will anything change????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amrapali - I get your pain...
That's the whole dissappointing thing..
The CV's have been so engaged in doing a Pratigya ban jayee her and a Pratigya ban jayee there and a Pratigya ban jayee everywhere that they have butchered and buried Krishna's character so much.
I feel more bad for what's they are making of Krishna's character..
Never know it may still all be part of the plan..
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No nothing will change...
Evil people here always get away with their horrible crimes and this will go on for the future as well.. 
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Amrapali - I get your pain...
That's the whole dissappointing thing..
The CV's have been so engaged in doing a Pratigya ban jayee her and a Pratigya ban jayee there and a Pratigya ban jayee everywhere that they have butchered and buried Krishna's character so much.
I feel more bad for what's they are making of Krishna's character..
Never know it may still all be part of the plan..

now all this fiasco has left me wondering whether pratigya n krishna can stay together or not???...is their relation so weak that anyone can create misunderstanding between them???????

today its amma...tomorrow it might be SS or even kesar...r they actually made for each other????...

there needs to be trust in a relationship...without it no relation can survive...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well said amrapali this cv,s to glorify thakurs evility are somewhere spoling kriya relations and now v as audiences r questioning their love, I also have a questions to cv,s that why they has to do this seperation, just to reveal thakurs evility their true colours but cant tht do without seperation if cv,s really has a talent, ideas. they could have easily showed how gd or kesar spills beans out abt mureder attempts and K breaking ties with thakurs and leaving TN, without this nautanki which audiences are questioning now.
   Whenever v think tht kriya are merge as perfect couple something has to happen or done by cv, to ruin them and get trp,s
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

now all this fiasco has left me wondering whether pratigya n krishna can stay together or not???...is their relation so weak that anyone can create misunderstanding between them???????

today its amma...tomorrow it might be SS or even kesar...r they actually made for each other????...

there needs to be trust in a relationship...without it no relation can survive...

Of couse they are...
It happens... and I get the feeling that as Krishna is really bola bala they want to work on this..
At the end of the day.. if he didn't believe his birth mother aswell then what kind of son would that have made him.. Amma has set the trap well. But the day he finds out the truth Amma has had it.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Of couse they are...
It happens... and I get the feeling that as Krishna is really bola bala they want to work on this..
At the end of the day.. if he didn't believe his birth mother aswell then what kind of son would that have made him.. Amma has set the trap well. But the day he finds out the truth Amma has had it.

if he finds out the truth, the serial wud end...n amma knows how to trap krishna...she will again shed her crocodile tears n krishna will again get trapped...maybe be faking suicide...she knows how to trap him
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

if he finds out the truth, the serial wud end...n amma knows how to trap krishna...she will again shed her crocodile tears n krishna will again get trapped...maybe be faking suicide...she knows how to trap him

Don't worry serial will not end.. Pratigya niwaas might happen.. this serial can't end - I pray that it continuous even with leap years...it will be okay. Dont stress yaar..