Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 25th may 2011 (Page 5)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Like I posted before, it was okay for little Nandu to go to the Purohit's house, but not chenu...I don't think Dev or for that matter, Radhika, would want her brother to witness Padma's behaviour towards her or shock him with Rohan's childlike behaviour and tantrum.
You do have a point here regarding Padma and her shrieking.

I agree CM need to give Radhika a better wardrobe than the heavy sarees and jewellry. She can wear her hair flowing free instead of braids and buns. Also, why is she wearing shoes at home...why can't she walk around in cute chappals or flipflops.
Her entire wardrobe needs looked into...they are lucky that they can get away by giving her this look...Rubina is a natural beauty and she can carry whatever looks they give her...but she does deserve more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

In a way, the whole episode was about Dev getting to know Radhika. How she grew up, her circumstances, and most importantly, how important her marriage and KK are to her. This way, he will truly fall in love with her (not just a crush like he had before) and this will be true love, culminating from the initial attraction. He will try to help her, and this caring side of Dev will make Rads fall in love with Dev, not just KK.

Well, at least I hope that's what CVs make happen.

Then they fall in love with each other for the human beings they are today, not 12 years ago guddi gudiya ka khel. And acknowledge their marriage as adults.

Yes...Dev's journey to the real Radhika started last friday when he acknowledged that he loved the real Radhika...not the perfect dreamgil but the Radhika who has faults or the human being...he was still fighting because he did not want to accept that love. Radhika on the other hand is still looking for KK, hopefully they will also show her journey to Dev and not only KK...the real human being called Dev with all his limitations...and thus might start their real relationship...one that started with childplay and childish expectations but one that grew into a mature one between adults with foundation based on understanding and accepting the other as they are and also challenging the other to become a bettr human being.    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoAnsa786..yajnaseni..Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti,  I just had a routine visit with the doctor, but was cancelling it several times.  Was tempted to cancel the appointment again (hate doctor visits) as I saw your comments just when I was about to leave.  But then didn't feel like getting a lecture from the doctor and family.  So went ahead.  Thanks for the concern.
Oh ok...good to know that everything is fine.

[QUOTE=misti73]
  Actually, I really liked this episode a lot after a long time.  Fruitcake got almost sympathy from me in the first part because he is falling badly for Phuljhari and just about when he decides he won't be able to live without her,  Bhasmasur would pop up.  But am going to enjoy Bhasmasur (as long as they don't make him a molester or a murderer - really keep him grey.  Again as you said,  change from positive to negative or vice versa can be made easily in that case).   Both Mohini and Fruitcake were excellent in the first part.  Second part belonged to Radhika and her family as well as Fruitcake.
Yes...in the first part both Mohini and fruicake reminded me of kids...they are adults but behaving like kids.

Ok, Mohini is really becoming one of my favorite characters.  Hope they don't ruin her.  I found her intolerable in the beginning but they have improved her dramatically.  If only they had paid this attention in the beginning instead of rushing everything.  Slow and steady wins the race.  To me today's episode showed that these writers have a capability of writing, but are probably forbidden to do so because of TRP love of production house and the channel.  There were bloopers but they can be excused because of this need for churning out quantity over quality.  So hard to keep track of every thing.

Yes...the way they introduced the members of purhit family was rushed...they did the entire thing in one episode and then rushed to Dev meeting Radhika at college and their romance. I am guessing that the channel had a hand in this and again the reason was TRP...but it did harm the characterisation and the screenplay and hence the story.If they had introduced the characters slowly then the audience would have also got slowly attached to them. I ignored the bloopers today and did not write them in my initial writeup because the res of the episode was good and so decided to pay my attention to that part. The current scenarion in TV industry does empasise on quantity over quality and hence the slips happen and everything does boil down to TRP and the competition to survive. 

The discontinuity bothered me because it would have made the initial scene more understandable but still it was easy to get the missing part.  Still wish they would stretch an episode that needs to be stretched rather than always going for Friday cliffhangers.  This rush sometimes create dull shows on Monday.
Yes.
Coming back to that scene,  Mohini's comments were so good.  First she irritated Baby Bhasu when she told him that his pari was gone (gone with Dev or he has lost pari if we talk about double meanings)(the double meaning was there and I am guessing that Rohan got it...he is not an idiot and knows how to put two and two together).  Then she pushed Padma's buttons.  So it is clear that superstitions are not the main driver of her insecurity.  She is possessive about Rohan and first she lost him to Maheswari (again her fault but she is blind to her own faults) and now to Radhika for whom even Baby Bhasu is denying her.  Here she is like Vaishali who was also very insecure for a long time about this.  But Vaishali was scared of losing Dev and hence used to behave in his presence.
Yes...I am glad that they are clearing Padma...her main issue is insecurtiy and her fear that she will loose Rohan again, and this time she might not get him back because she knows Rohans fascination for Radhika. When just Maheshwari was conecerned Rohan did come back to her when he did not get things from badi bahu and did ask for her help but for Radhika she knows that he went against her fears to get married to her. ...superstitions are an excuse for her to keep Radhika away.Atleast thats what I got yesterday...and it also explains to some extent why she sent that bangle of hers as a shagun.

I like the dynamics between Maheswari and Mohini.  Maheswari knows about Mohini and vice versa.  The only problem is that Maheswari considers Mohini an airhead which she is not.
Yes...Mohini has more brains than what her husband and MIL think...she picked up on Padmas insecurity and is nicely playing with it while the badi bahu is just patting her head. 

Actually, I found Fruitcake very funny and realistic this time.  Even though he is denying it, but he is being a typical chauvinist husband who is taking out his frustration on the only person who is closest to him.  He is becoming more and more possessive about Radhika despite his denials.  So he barks at her for no reason because he is angry at himself.  Then he was sheepish when he realized that he was at fault and took that out on her too.  Since Radhika is not smiling anymore at him and ignoring him quite effectively, he is not finding his usual excuses to throw tantrums at her and so is using lame reasons to do so.  He pointedly brought the car at a high speed, screeched to a stop and then strode towards the dhaba without opening her door.  Did the same when they were going back.  Would have loved to see the pre-scene as to who decided on a break.  I have a feeling that it was Dev who wanted to have a break and just blamed Radhika for delay even though she only took few minutes at the temple.

That dhaba scene was very amusing...Fruitcake is like a chuvinistic husband throwing a tantrum...I burst out into laughter when he told her sheepishly and gruffly "aap pahele nahi bata sakte the kya" when he realised that the pallu was stuck in the car door...and since she is the only person he considers his own he dumped the anger that he was feeling for himself on her...I think Radhika ignoring him is irritating him more and I won't be surprised if he had wanted to stop but again blamed the entire thing on her.

Now the reason I felt almost like sympathy for him was because mainly due to RAdhika's response where she refused to let his tantrums affect her and hence drove her point deeper and behaved like a mature dignified person.  So that made him look like a kid at his obnoxious best and secondly because he is falling for her and Bhasmasur is coming just when he would be ready to surrender.  So this time it would hurt him worse because he would have fallen for real Radhika and not some image.  On the other hand, he would be insecure because Radhika gives him importance due to her thinking of him as her husband but she has not fallen in love with him and is only in love with KK.  So I would like to see an episode where he wonders if Radhika loves him or not.  She has never really told him that.
Yes...and he might also get irritated that Radhika loves KK and not him...

In any case,  Radhika is taking away his "reasons" for disliking her and this would force him to do self-reflection and hence he is resisting that.  So his needless anger at Radhika.  Waiting for his remorse, punishment and repentance for doing this.
Yes...and his remorse, punishment and repentence should be the next stages of his growth.

I know your feelings about pakoras.  Dhaba food is the best and that too stuff like Pakoras.  Haven't had dhaba food for a long time.   Now Misti, I expect that London would have some dhaba type place selling pakoras.  I usually miss the chat especially pani puris and they bring that longing feeling for me.  I got it when Bumbum and Phuljhari were having panipuris.

I will have to go to Southall for the dhaba food...that quite a distance from my house. 
 Was expecting a copy from CB1 but this one was different due to their interaciton.  Liked that Radhika accepted the tea cup after some time of letting him hold it and then refused the pakoras because of his idiotic behavior.  So he ended up eating almost all pakoras deliberately to show that he didn't care.  But she didn't ask for one and left the one on her side.  I liked her silent message that she will not take his crumbs anymore and he has to show her respect.  
Yes...Radhika was brilliant here...she nicely in her own way let him know and he got the message..he sneeked a look at the plate when Radhika pushed it back and then he did eat all the pakoras excepting for the one that was towards Radhika to show that he didn't care...when he actually did.The dhabawala thought that they wanted to share that pakora but the truth was that they were fighting over it. 

Now would like to see Phuljhari going out with Baby Bhasu for an outing as she did promise him that she would go out with him once she is back.  So would like Fruitcake to pace in frustration to see his "wife" going with Baby Bhasu.  Then when they come back, Baby Bhasu brags about the fun they had eating panipuris (Baby Bhasu can tell him that he snatched one panipuri from Phuljhari's plate and that would remind Fruitcake of his own mistake with Pakora incident where he had the perfect opportunity to do the same and he wasted it because of his stupidity).  Also would like to see Phuljhari playing with Baby Bhasu even though it would be against her desire.  That would drive both Banshee and Fruitcake up the wall.

I think if Radhika goes with Baby Bhasu, Dev will tag allong. Baby Bhasu might steal something from Radhikas plate and if it hapens in front of Dev, then the effect will be better...Baby bhasu might do loads of stuff to deliberately test Radhika now and Fruitcake later. Since he is testing Radhika now, after realising that Radhika has feelings for Dev and that w she did not want to get married to him...he should be able to put two and two together that this is the girl that Dev loved and then he might decide to test Dev.

Ok,  I used to dislike Vishaka/Kanika with Dev.  But today for the first time I was rooting for an extended scene of Fruitcake with Dotty especially now that he knows Dotty's true nature.  He is scared of her but he deserves her company.  Radhika is not insecure like him and knows Dotty as well has faith in Kanha.  So will not be affected much and Fruitcake would be scared to even talk to Dotty in case she gets some wrong hint and starts kissing him.

He was scared of her and wanted to get away as soon as Dotty came and sat down next to him.

Liked the bond between Mansaram and Radhika.  Both were genuinely happy to see each other.  This relationship is beautiful and is portrayed beautifully by both.
Yes...one of he beautiful relationships in this show.

Yes, I liked this scene a lot because of Radhika's silent treatment of Dev and her dignified behavior.  She is asking for her rights but he has to be the one now to approach her and ask her to accept it.  She has done enough running and now it is going to be Dev who has to make a clear choice.

Yes..good she is doing this.

Ok, I had written about this scene (Mansa telling Dev about KK) in one of your threads and was glad that they showed it.  

Yes I remembered you when I saw this scene...infact they also showed what Rajsri wrote in one of my threads...
Dev was surprised by Mansa's comments as he didn't expect it to be important to Mansa and also he realized for the first time that Mansaram agreed to the marriage only because he thought that Rohan was KK.  So now he would be forced to think that he was disregarding Radhika's family when he was forcing her to marry Rohan.  There was guilt in Dev's eyes and he swallowed when Mansaram was telling him about all this.  Avinash portrayed that scene quite well for me with his expressive eyes and facial expressions.  He is beginning to see that Radhika was not who he thought her to be.  I like this way of realization rather than him valuing Radhika for what she can do for his family.  It is going to be true love only when Dev falls for Radhika based on what she is.  Also he got to see that Radhika never told Mansaram the truth about Rohan not being KK .  Otherwise, Mansa would have broken the marriage.  So Radhika is not the only one who is living with false identity.  He (Dev) is doing the same to Radhika's family.  If there is deception, it is on both sides.  Hopefully they show Dev soon with some monologues.  Today his behavior was acceptable because in last 2-3 episodes, they showed his monologues.  They need to continue to do so.  The story is very interesting at this point and can bring new audience if they write the script properly.
Yes he did realise that this marriage is not a childs play to Radhika that she can forget about it...and that her father also thinks that it is important...he also saw her obligations that she never shows others.As you have said some more monologues from Dev should be shown so that audience get an idea what he is thinking after he has taken in all these informations and if there is any change in his thoughts about Radhika...maybe after they return they can show that in his own room. 

This was also shown that Radhika would never misuse RP property as she is going to be the owner.  Also, it showed Radhika's honesty and basic nature to Dev.  Now Chanda calling Radhika selfish was similar to Dev calling Radhika selfish.  Dev called her selfish because he didn't think she was thinking of PF and here Chanda is calling her selfish because she is not thinking of Julaha family.  So this has to pinch Dev as he was wrong.  lets see what they show tomorrow.  

Yes...and it was much better that Dev overheard all this...because then it removes the doubt in him that Rdahika did all this deliberately...because he does go on harping on that.

(I am wondering whether she will offer the ring...although the ring is close to her but she might consider that as hers...well it depends on whom she thinks has given it to her...Dev babu or KK...If it is Dev babau then she won't but if it KK then she might)...

That is interesting and you have talked about in the last few episodes.  The ring has to play a part here.  Radhika would use it most reluctantly if she thinks it is from KK.  In CB1 too, she used to distinguish between money meant for CB and then money she would get from Dev.  She felt free to use the money from Dev but was never willing to spend the money given to CB.  This is natural as we only distribute things that belongs to us.  Maybe Radhika using the ring would open Dev's eyes to his importance in Radhika's life.  Since Radhika is smiling in the montage, it has to be because Dev helps  Chenu.  So he helps her as a husband helping his wife's family.  This  to her signifies progress in him and she is happy at that.

The ring is standing out fo me because it might play a part here...she does tressure it and knowing Radhika she will only give what she thinks is hers...and this will drive a point to Dev he is the only person/thing that she considers her own...he is the only person whom she has allowed to see her insecurities...usually  a person hides their personal insecurities from others but here Radhika let him hoping that he will understand ...this is how much she loves him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti thanks for ur thoughts
You are welcome Chalhov.

I had a feeling that maybe the CVs are moving towards complete isolation of Radhika so that Dev will be helping her otherwise if he thinks he has some support he will not bother and Chenu also who does know the real facts will for time being misunderstand his behana but then he also has to realise that he cant continously fool people and he has to get punished at some point of time for him to reform. Shanti has Chenus life at stake so she is not bothered about niceties and not bothered who is listening
Shanti is demanding her pound of flesh from radhika and here Dev has to see that no blood dropsWink
Shanti is not bothered about anything other than what she wants...and at this moment she wants to save Chenu in her own way because she does not have faith in her husband...Shanti takes the easy way out while Mansaram takes the difficult way.Few episodes back she was actually hiding the 8000 rupees that she stil has with her even after seeing Chenu being beaten but then she realised that the situation is much more serious than what she thought it to be...Mansaram is also worried about his son but he does not believe in using one child to protect the other. Its ok if Chenu now does not understand his behena but the reality should sink in since he knows his behena...and he does have to get punished and reformed.

Liked the way Dev to getting to know the truth of Radhikas life  and nature.which is essential for their relation to go further and also that KK is a part of Radhika's and her father's life.
liked the episode today and  like you  pehle aap was a fragment of Dman's thought not Dev or Radhikas' mindWink
Yes...
I think Dev is going to get a call from BB asking to bring back Radhika looking at her last look.
Yes because Rohan is on the verge of a major revolt and Padma is eating everyones head. 

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

I liked the way Radhika looked at Dev and put forward her demand.  She now will not beg anything of him, but Dev would have to approach her to give her rights and that includes acknowledging her as his wife.  Dev got to know how her father would be devastated to know that Rohan is not KK.  So Radhika did wrong by entering as Rohan's fake wife, but Dev did wrong too by forbidding Radhika to tell the truth and forcing her to go through the ceremony with a guy against her father's wishes.  Also like the fact that Radhika has challenged Dev to accept her on her terms.  So he would need to change to become Radhika's KK as you mentioned in your previous posts.
Yes both were wrong...both were behaving as per what they think is important in their life...for Radhika it was getting her husband back and also to prove to her husband that she did not do anything wrong in the temple and she did not deliberately betray him...since she was desperate she commited the mistake of entering as the false wife and putting the condition that will he accept her if she does all this...and she has taken that condition back now and might have to face the consequence of the false wife scenario with Rohan out for revenge...whereas for Dev it was his obligation towards his family that made him sacrifice Radhika but he did not realise that although he has the right to sacrifice but he does not have the right to take away another human beings hopes and dreams...he was doing that with Radhika...and now with this realisation he might finally want to give Radhika what she wanted but his retribution will also be Rohan. 

I liked how they are showing realization on Dev's part.  So far he has never considered that Radhika too is an orphan and has her own set of obligations.

She has obligations but she does not show it...she knows how to live life despite the tough situations that she has at home...Mansaram has a major role here to give Radhika that self confidence. 
 So he is getting to realize that Radhika's decision to enter as Rohan's fake wife was not just some whim or delusion on her part, but also a desperation as she can not rely on her family for support.  So for her there was no choice between no marriage or marriage with Rohan.  It was just a choice between marriage with Rohan or acceptance of childhood marriage with Dev.
Yes, she was desperate to prove to him that he is her husband and also that what he is thinking of her is not true.

When Shanti threw that "Paraya" word at her, it hit home for Dev.  He has heard similar things whenever he has rebelled a little bit.  But he has always bowed down.  Now he was hearing the same things being thrown at Radhika and seeing her strength in going for the right thing despite all the pressures.  She hasn't complained once to him about her own obligations.  So this has to start creating doubts in his mind if this mindless obligation or such comments are right or not.  Here Radhika because of unconditional love of her father does stand up for her rights which is not wrong at all.  Dev doesn't because his upbringing was more flawed.
Yes Mansaram does have a major contribution in Radhikas developement...she gets her confidence from him. Interesting isn't it...Mansaram with nothing to his name and with no education manages to give Radhika enough confidence so that she can live life to the full whereas Dev grew up with money and surrounded by so called educated people is bowed down by obligations and insecurities. 

Now seeing things through a new prism would start bringing him out of his own obligation blindness.  Just hope that these characters are not regressed for some future track.  Radhika got out of her blindness for Vishaka in CB1 when she saw how it affected Dev.  But later on they backtracked that because it suited the track.  Hope they don't do it here.  Slow growth of characters is ok.  What is not ok is sudden maturity on a character's part and then regressing them back to their original character for no reason.
Yes and playing with Devs characterisation now will be a terrible let down...so I am hoping that the cvs do not do that in the future.

I liked how they showed some grief in Dev's eyes at the end when he realized how perilous Radhika's position was in her own house.  The true picture of Radhika is starting to emerge for Dev and he is getting to know that Radhika is not a self-centered person, but a caring if complex person who hides a lot of things behind her quietness.  Today for the first time I liked Dev in CB2 as they showed a buildup in his character.

Angie well I have always considered Dev to be special...he is not weak and nor is his characterisation weak to me...he has a lot of depth but is misguided, is very insecure and has a strong sense of duty which is based on obligations...what he is inside is someone very different and I amhoping that the creatives will slowly bring that person out. 

Chenu's reactions seemed mixed to me.  He is selfish too and so hardening of his eyes indicated that as he comes first to him.  But there was also some understanding for Radhika's limit in giving him the money.  She did give him what was exclusively hers - scholarship money and bridal money from her father.  Now gifts given by Dev to her are also her exclusive property by both religious and legal standards.  So is the jewelry given by her inlaws.  But the latter is meant for CB and hence she doesn't feel entitled to it.  The ring is a different manner.  Lets how it would be used in tomorrow's episode.  But one thing seems to be clear.  Radhika will go back with Dev this time.  That's why that promo is going to come now on Friday where Dev will be shown falling for her and Baby Bhasu would turn into Bhasmasur.
I am waiting to see whether they use the ring or not...Chenus anger for the time being is ok but if they keep his characterisation constant then he should also realise the limitations of his behena...and yes Radhika will be going back.

As far as Chenu is  concerned,  his resentment would more than likely be temporary as Dev would help him for sure.  I don't want him to turn negative.  I want him to remain the way he is but mend due to his current mistakes where he is not being destructive.  It may be likely that he could be moving to Mathura due to Dev's efforts.
Yes.
Liked all the actors...it was a good team effort.

I liked all the actors especially Chenu with his expressions, Mansa and Shanti both for superb acting and Avinash and Radhika for their expressions.  The PF was also good.  Even I liked Maheswari as she was somewhat different in her dialogues.

radha_bilahariNeerjaa

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by bvs7691

Misti... been enjoying your take on all the episodes. Awesome as always little lady Clap
ThanksWink Little lady! hee hee...well I am vertically challenged.WinkBig smile
I had to comment on your Pakora note... LOL Phikar not - London ki streets pe Frozen Pakora AapKo Dher saare Milenge... LOL
Pata hai milte hai but I will have to fry them at home na...looks like I will have to pay a visit to Southall soon.Big smileWink

Lol... Misti. VerticallyBig smile Me Horizontally challengedLOLLOL

As for your visit make it LeicWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nice take on the episode, Misti. Yes, all the actors were good. Avinash was quite good with his body language and facial expression. Like the dignified Radhika. Dev is seeing the Radhika - the real person and the problems that she faces. Dev is also considers himself an orphan and is reminded constantly that the family has done huge favor on him and he has obligation to sacrifice everything for the family. Now he has seen Radhika in same situation. He will understand exactly what she must be going through. To him, it might be almost like witnessing his mirror image. She also keeps the pain to herself and on the surface is smiling. He also keep the pain inside. The scene between MansaRam, Dev and Radhika was quite good.  May be Dev will give some job to Chenu in one of the Mutt's to keep him away from trouble. Chenu is nice character and they should give him more time on the screen. You are right about Mohini. She says all right things, but BB, as usual, because of extreme overconfidence dismisses her. 
I just read about promo regarding Rohan and Radhika.    
It might be that Rohan will landing up in Raval to be with Radhika and when Radhika goes to pray in mandir, she tries to fetch water to clean the mandir and Rohan pushes her in water????? Could this be a possibilty? Rohan wants to see if really Dev dislikes Radhika or is pretending? Hence to test him, tries to put Radhika in some kind of danger, where he is force to react and hence Dev's real feelings would be out...Actor who is enacting Rohan's role is good...  

One thing I just thought about- we all know Dev will help Radhika's family. I know many of them would like him to have private talk with Radhika regarding this. But was thinking, what he helps them w/o her knowledge. Just like in Pride and Prejudice, Darcy helps in finding Lydia and helping Wickham finanicially w/o Elizabeth's knowledge, and eventually Lydia revealing it to Lizz about Darcy's gesture would  be interesting to see, Dev helping Chenu w/o Radhika's knowledge and later Chanda accidentally revealing it to Radhika. Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Edited by anukapoor - 26 May 2011 at 6:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anukapoor] Nice take on the episode, Misti.
Thanks Anu.

Yes, all the actors were good. Avinash was quite good with his body language and facial expression. Like the dignified Radhika. Dev is seeing the Radhika - the real person and the problems that she faces. Dev is also considers himself an orphan and is reminded constantly that the family has done huge favor on him and he has obligation to sacrifice everything for the family. Now he has seen Radhika in same situation. He will understand exactly what she must be going through. To him, it might be almost like witnessing his mirror image. She also keeps the pain to herself and on the surface is smiling. He also keep the pain inside.
I won't say that Radhika is a mirror image of Dev...they are similar yet different...both hide pain but they deal with life in different ways...Radhika is more confident wheras Dev has loads of insecurities...Radhika does not easily get influenced by other people whereas Dev does...Radhika also has obligations but that does not mean that she will stop living her life, she will take care of both whereas Dev only thinks about his obligations..and both are equally strong willed and stubborn...the difference between Dev and Radhika comes down to the unconditional love that Mansaram gave Radhika whereas the love that Dev received was conditional. 
The scene between MansaRam, Dev and Radhika was quite good.  May be Dev will give some job to Chenu in one of the Mutt's to keep him away from trouble. Chenu is nice character and they should give him more time on the screen.
Yes regarding Dev giving Chenu some job to keep him out of trouble. Chenu is a very interesting character and theactor is also good so both should be given chance.

You are right about Mohini. She says all right things, but BB, as usual, because of extreme overconfidence dismisses her. Yes.
I just read about promo regarding Rohan and Radhika.    
It might be that Rohan will landing up in Raval to be with Radhika and when Radhika goes to pray in mandir, she tries to fetch water to clean the mandir and Rohan pushes her in water????? Could this be a possibilty? Rohan wants to see if really Dev dislikes Radhika or is pretending? Hence to test him, tries to put Radhika in some kind of danger, where he is force to react and hence Dev's real feelings would be out...Actor who is enacting Rohan's role is good...   
Well until now Rohan has been testing Radhika and he should start testing Dev...Rohan is not an idiot and he can easily put two and two together.Saurav is very good as Rohan and that is why I am hoping that they keep Rohan as grey and not negative.

One thing I just thought about- we all know Dev will help Radhika's family. I know many of them would like him to have private talk with Radhika regarding this. But was thinking, what he helps them w/o her knowledge. Just like in Pride and Prejudice, Darcy helps in finding Lydia and helping Wickham finanicially w/o Elizabeth's knowledge, and eventually Lydia revealing it to Lizz about Darcy's gesture would  be interesting to see, Dev helping Chenu w/o Radhika's knowledge and later Chanda accidentally revealing it to Radhika. Would like to hear your thoughts on this.
Well if they keep Devs characterisation in mind then he would not like Radhika to know that he is helping her...but the montage is of a smiling Radhika and that might mean that Radhika will somehow get to know what Dev has done for her. Lets see how they do it today.[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691anukapoorNeerjaa

Go to top