India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 25th may 2011 (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
guys i dont agree with you today...dont get mad with me...i am giving my view only  today"s episode was boring...what was in it  tell me? .that boring pakoda scene!!. ..camera was moving around,around ,around 5 to 6 mins.. on them for nothing in different angle.Wacko..why?what to watch?pehle aap pehle aap ...kind of situation...pakoda plate leke..enough..yaar that camera thingyLOL
then as usual Dev 11 look towards Radhika  (my!! my !!but he was little bit ok for the time being...may be bcoz of under the hot sunny  weather  he needs to cool down as  he was sweating ) sick and tired...same horrible chammak challo red green sari Radhika.put on..and  her hairstyle is same old braid..i wonder cb's hairstylist doesnot know any other style?
same idiot Mohini's  idiotic dialogues..  feel like to shake her head and say pls shut ur mouth dont try to speak..LOL
and above all worse that shanti the churel...disgusts me ...pls CVs give us a break .yaar

Misti urs views are always good i will go for that one later...bz @work..just giving my overall views of todays episode..take care.Smile

Angie good luck for Dr ,appointment...Thumbs Up

Neerja i am not happy with todays episode sorry my dear...if i hurt u...LOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 25 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

As always u have taken the epi beautifully

Thank you sushmavina for the appreciation.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

OK Misti you must be missing the Pakoras ...Infact whole scene was good Radhika not giving an inch and sitting there calm and  composed , Dev,s wavering softened  glances at her and no smile from Radhika...At least  some progress instead of growling Dev ..when mansa mentioned KK and Radhika,s reply looking at him , again very calm...Dev ,s attitude was changed at that point , and then treatment with Radhika and  Dev,s expression and i felt old magic was there ...Hope Creatives should not give a jolt again with Dev,s journey to hate-land, you never know
Pakoras...oh yes I am but I don't have any other choice other than to miss them. Yes I liked the dhaba scene and the ego tussle going on there...Glad that Radhika did not given an inch but just kept quiet. Masarams house gave Dev loads of answers regarding Radhika and I hope that they take this growth in their relationship slowly. I am wondering that if Radhika offers the ring saying that she cannot give the other ornaments because they have been given by her in laws ...but she can give this ring because that has been given to her by her KK and the only thing she considers  as her own...so Shanti takes it and then Dev walks in and tells Shanti to open her fist and give back the ring to Radhika...   last time he was forced to give the ring to Radhika and he was furious but if he does this then this time he will fight with others to give the ring to Radhika.  

Edited by misti73 - 25 May 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
 Hi Kinara First of all why i should get hurt if you did not like the episode , its not some thing personal ...yes i like your take on Radhika,s hairstyle, Hair-stylist must be having lots of time free thats why making himself busy by  styling Radhikas hair in to braids ...This may be some new fashion statement ...She is newly married , living in conservative family so has to wear all  this Chamak  chhallo sarees , but she can carry all these colors, Whether you agree or not Dev did a good job in the latter part of the episode ...And on the whole i liked the episode ...Its not three hour movie , so have to fill the space with every kind of characters , some good , some  bad

kinu17misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

The ring analisis was good,i think the same way!the fact that dev was eardropping is good 4 radhika,maybe he will help somehow and make him stop shouting at her! Liked the scene with the food,they were speaking with their eyes just like in that epi on 4 august 2010 in cb1! Loved rohan also,the actor plays his part verry well! About avina's performance i am speachless... Clap
The scene with the food was speaking through the eyes and most probably Dev will do something to help her ...anyway it will make him understand Radhika because  he is so defensive now he won't believe anything that Radhika says but in this way he is getting the message indirectly. Avinash and Rubina both were good...infact all the actors were good today.

Edited by misti73 - 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm

Angie12Neerjaa

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Hi Kinara First of all why i should get hurt if you did not like the episode , its not some thing personal ...yes i like your take on Radhika,s hairstyle, Hair-stylist must be having lots of time free thats why making himself busy by  styling Radhikas hair in to braids ...This may be some new fashion statement ...She is newly married , living in conservative family so has to wear all  this Chamak  chhallo sarees , but she can carry all these colors, Whether you agree or not Dev did a good job in the latter part of the episode ...And on the whole i liked the episode ...Its not three hour movie , so have to fill the space with every kind of characters , some good , some  bad
thank you for ur views but i am from south east asia too.. i know in our society or culture new brides should wear beautiful saree i agree with this..i didnot say anything about this issue...but my Q is why this kind of disgusting colors? there are so manybeauti ful sarees in the market  they can give her..isnot it?why red and green only? why not other beauti ful colors?that what i mean..
which part Dev has done a beautiful job? he doesnot have any dialogues. at all...am i right? i think u r talking about when he was in Shantis house am i right?LOLhe was standing by the window and listening to their conversation...

Edited by Kinara2 - 25 May 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
  I think Misti  he will help as he was listening to what was going on inside and moreover Shanti was almost speaking loudly...Hope after witnessing all this behavior with Radhika , should not leave Radhika behind and take her back with him ...After hearing Mansa,s convo, with Radhika about KK there should come some change in his attitude towards Radhika ,  may be the instinct to protect her and that can be the starting of his softening towards her ...

Edited by neerjashingla - 25 May 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisanusha34kinu17misti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
 Yes Kinara i am talking about that part but i used the wrong word JOB, what i meant was his expressions and all when he was listening to their conversation ...i do not think he needs dialogues to express that time his body language was enough , you could make out he was not liking all this ...Hope they read your comments and give Radhika  total Make-over ...Rubina will be thanking you , so will the viewers

Edited by neerjashingla - 25 May 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34kinu17misti73

Go to top