Posted: 12 years ago

Since the epsidoe was a mixture of humour and drama, I have also written it that way...the drama is in the comment section... 

Fruitcake-Dev
Chunnu munnu-creatives

Today I don't know who takes the cake...πŸ€”...Mohini or Fruitcake regarding humor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.I mean there was a clear competition going on between these two...πŸ˜†...

First Mohini or our resident Bhabhi aunty in full force...πŸ˜†...Rohan throwing a tantrum that he will not eat because his favorite doll that is pari has left him alone and gone off...😳...and his mother like a clucking hen following him around trying to feed him kheer...😳...arreh whats the problem?πŸ€”...if he does not want to eat then let him be...😳see how long can he stay away from food...😳..hunger will make him come down from his tantrum and he will eat whatever you give him Mrs. Clucking hen, I mean Padma...😳...Now I am talking like my own mother...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Bhabhi aunty was on the phone...she observes this scene in front of her πŸ˜†and passes a remark...don't do so much nakhraπŸ˜†...eat it...πŸ˜ƒ.well as usual she was right...problem is no one pays attention to her pearls of wisdom...😳Anyway Rohan again runs and Mrs. Clucking hen goes cluck cluck and Bhabhi aunty with her next pearl of wisdom that at this moment her phuphi that is her aunt would have said that to have patience...πŸ˜†...and then says this is a common problem in every family...πŸ˜†DILs come and spoil the family😳...even Mr. Pintu, I mean Chunti did that...his wife build a wall......badi bahu is thoughtful and then bhabhi aunty peers at badi bahu and says no one is as good as I am...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...badi bahu is on a mission to prove how good choti bahu is and says no the problem is with Mrs Clucking Hen😳...so these two between themselves have made Mrs. Clucking Hen more insecure.....

Now coming to fruitcake...he stops the car...πŸ˜†...marches out of the car...πŸ˜†...without looking back...😳finds Radhika standing next to the door...and then again barks at her for creating nuisance...😳...when actually it was him creating the scene...πŸ€”..and tells her off...😳...then realizes that Radhika's pallu is stuck in the cars door (which Radhika shows him by moving the handle up and downπŸ˜†)...so meekly opens the door to release the pallu...πŸ˜†.but then as a parting shot again barks back at her that why didn't she tell him!...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..arreh fruitcake did you give her choice in this matter😳...poor thing gets a shouting when she speaks and also gets a shouting when she does not speak...eetna bhao kyun kha rahe ho aap...😳.How long are you going to project the anger that you are feeling for yourself on her?..😳because you think that she is making you choose between your obligations and loving her...😳.merah kya hai...laroh apne aap se aur bhughtoh......then he orders one plate of pakora and two cups of tea..I am warning you two...😳you better finish that plate of pakoras...😳...it is not fair that I am now dying for a plate of pakoras and you to will not eat that pakora...😳...anyway gets a lecture from the dhabawala regarding the intricacies of initial married life...and then passes on a glass of tea to Radhika...without looking at her...Fruitcake does she do jadu tona on you by just looking at you...😳...but he remembers to ogle her and very kindly moves the plate of pakora towards Radhika who moves it backπŸ˜†πŸ‘...good girl...πŸ‘...anyway fruitcake goes on eating...yes don't you dare waste them...😳...and then there is one pakora left (the one that was left behind was on her side of the plate which Dev also refused to eat...showing that he does not accept things given by her...well thats what I got) which prompts the dhabawala to give some more gyan on love.....Fruitcake rolls his eyes...and one pakora is left behind.😳.ok Radhika I am forgiving you now...I know that you had to prove a point to this nutty fruitcake...so I am letting that be but next time you better eat your pakora...😳...sigh...πŸ˜”..now I want to eat pakoraπŸ˜”...but how am I going to get pakoras fried on streets of London?...πŸ€”...Not fair! Chunnu munnu...😭... 

Then they reach home...Mansaram is very happy to see Radhika and Shanti is jumping with joy and runs as soon as she hears that fruitcake is also here...😳...who wants to immediately run but gets stopped by the family and...and then gets scared when dotty (chanda) comes and sits next to him...πŸ˜†... 

The remaining part in the comment section...

Comment-

Interesting episode with the right mixture of humour and drama... 

Starting with Dev and Radhika's interaction...Liked that Radhika refused to eat that pakora. This was prompted by her listening to Dev asking for another plate and that dhabawalas comments regarding sharing a plate and love and married couple...Felt like she gave the message to Dev that thank you but no thank you...she does not want anything from him that he does not give based on the fact that he wants to give but because he is forced to give or he thinks that it is good manners if he gives. Liked this display of self respect in Radhika...she did it in her own way and I am happy.

Now comes the interesting part...Mansaram and his love for his daughter Radhika and the messages that he unknowingly passed on to Dev...first he does not want her to do any work and wants her to rest...shows that he is a  caring father who wants her to take a break after all she is going through in that house...and being prompted by him Radhika says that she is very happy with a very good MIL who cares a lot for her (Dev's expression changes because he knows that is not true)...a very good SIL (again Dev knows that is not true...he knows the barbs of Mohini) and that badi bahu is like Mansaram to her (well both do not know badi bahus real face)...then Shanti notices the absence of sindoor and mangalsutra...and remarks on it and says that neighbors here will talk about it  (well that is true in a small place, that will be a topic of conversation), to which Mansaram says that she has finally got married to her KK (the pin drops for Dev, he might have just now realized that this belief is not just Radhika's childish fancy but something that the entire family is aware of and that her father also believes it...so this belief is very real) Radhika just looks at him...and that for 12 years she has put sindoor on the feet of kanha so why isn't she putting it in her mang? Radhika looks at Dev, who with a thoughful look looks back at her and then throws a challenge at him that she will only do that after her KK puts it in her mang and puts the mangalsutra around her neck...So Dev got to know that how serious and real this belief is for Radhika and the family (well the family is not true but it is to the father) and it is not some childish play that can be swept under the carpet.

Then when the father leaves to get some food...Shanti and her daughter attack Radhika...that she will have to do something in return now...Shanti says that they need the money immediately and if she cannot give the money then she should sell the necklace'which Radhika hesitates because to her all these are still not officially hers. ...Chanda keeps on insulting her that she does not care about them and Shanti says that it is payback time for her now and Radhika is standing there crying helplessly...she does not want to hoodwink the Purohits for her own family...Chanda also says that she is selfish ...well actually she is not selfish nor self centered, if she was then she would have done all that for this family (I am wondering whether she will offer the ring...although the ring is close to her but she might consider that as hers...well it depends on whom she thinks has given it to her...Dev babu or KK...If it is Dev babau then she won't but if it KK then she might)...Anyway Dev listens to all this talk and maybe realizes the pressure that Radhika has grown up under (he had a very thoughtful expression)...maybe might also be prompted to think that although she has come in as the false bride but there is enough morality and truthfulness in her that she does not want to use any of the stuff given by the Purohits to save her brother (he did blame her for shamelessly accepting the gifts)...Might be prompted to think that she came in as the false bride because she was desperate because of her beliefs and that if his belief is important for him, then so is also her belief when it is also the belief of her father. ...might also be prompted to understand that it is not only him that is living with obligations...Radhika is too...it's just that she does not show it...she smiles...laughs...lives life despite of all the obligation,  whereas he carries it like a chip on his shoulder. I can't blame Dev's reaction to his obligation here...because he did not get the unconditional  love that Radhika got from Mansaram...who always told her let people shout and talk...you do what you have to do..which Radhika subconsciously follows in all her relationships.  

So on the whole a very good episode...Liked Mohini ...She is feeling very insecure and is looking for someone who will pay attention to her, but looking at the wrong people. Chunnu munnu please leave her like this...she is hilarious, don't spoil her by making her negative and there is something very endearing in her. I did not like her initially but she has grown on me. Let the audience have some humour atleast. Noticed something...Chenus eyes were hardening when he realized that Radhika does l not have any money...hopefully you won't spoil him too but make him realize Radhika's limitations, this chap has brains and he knows his behena. Interestingly both Chenu and Mansaram were happy with the gifts...Chanda also smile and di not say anything about it...only Shanti made a face and passed a comment...Finally Dev is getting hints as for the real Radhika.

Liked all the actors...it was a good team effort.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
  As usual nice take on the episode , something funny and some serious stuff in the end , which will make Dev to think again about his behavior with Radhika ...Today when i was writing in your post of yesterday , i also thought that Mansa is going to ask Radhika about KK and she should be happy  now that she got her KK...Its good that the same happened and now Dev  was looking at her ...I liked today's episode..When Dev was listening and saw her crying , as if  the old Dev returned , would like him to take her back with him ...In todays episode there was some kind of connectivity was there , Dev,s softening attitude , thoughtful expressions ...Must have felt her pain as both are orphan...He saw her in  totally different situation, will be protective towards her ...This incident will  bring change in him gradually ...Today i saw some video of Avinash where he was telling the viewers  to have patience and new show, not to compare with CB1 and all that ...Ithink Creatives and channel both know that because of this comparison , are loosing  viewers ...That interview  was in English , why do not Zee make the effort and between  any of show whether in the start or in the end , Dev , Radhika means Avinash Rubina , talk to viewers and explain to them as its being a new show with new story in Hindi ...Viewers are connected with them ...May be this will bring some change in the scenario ...Creatives should bring  Dev,s softening attitude towards Radhika  to build up some kind of connectivity between both of them and which viewers can feel ...And that has already started think so
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Misti,  I liked the episode a lot too but will come back later for comments.  Have to run for a doctor's appointment.  There was some discontinuity in the beginning but I am assuming that Dev got his defenses back up again and might have accused Radhika of dropping her purse purposefully to get his attention.  It is another thing that he didn't have to follow her but could have waited for her near the car.  That's why his whole tantrum of accusing Radhika of creating drama.  Wonder why he stopped for the break and also couldn't he have got two bottles of water instead of just one for him.  Needs a revenge scene again for his scene but Bhasmasur is here now and so he will be paid back fully in few days anyway.
As always u have taken the epi beautifully
Originally posted by neerjashingla

As usual nice take on the episode , something funny and some serious stuff in the end , which will make Dev to think again about his behavior with Radhika ...Today when i was writing in your post of yesterday , i also thought that Mansa is going to ask Radhika about KK and she should be happy  now that she got her KK...Its good that the same happened and now Dev  was looking at her ...I liked today's episode..When Dev was listening and saw her crying , as if  the old Dev returned , would like him to take her back with him ...In todays episode there was some kind of connectivity was there , Dev,s softening attitude , thoughtful expressions ...Must have felt her pain as both are orphan...He saw her in  totally different situation, will be protective towards her ...This incident will  bring change in him gradually ...

Thanks Neerja ...it was a good episode...it had the right mixture and all the actors put in their efforts. The relationship that Masaram and Radhika share is a beautiful one and one of the frameworks of this show. He again came to his daughetr rescue and told Dev somethings indirectly...Radhika could always depend on her father that he will set things straight...when he told her to not pay attention to Shanti and do what she thinks is right, it was he who dealt with Shantis taunts and tried his best to shield Radhika and he did that again today. Radhika did go into the house because she was desperate but she did not think about the consequences of her action...that others might see it as her taking advantage of the Purohits. Infact Dev did tell her that and also accused her of the same things and again today Mansaram came to her rescue...his words might have smoothed the wrinkles that were caused in Devs mind due to Radhikas action. Infact Mansaram and Dev are very similar...both look after the people they love...both are very duty conscious and both take care of the wrinkles in other peoples life and do not think about themselves...

Radhika and Dev should understand each other because they both are orphans...interestingly Dev had the material comforts but did not have unconditional love that every child requires whereas Radhika might not have had the material comforts, but she had something more, the unconditional love of her father, Mansaram and that is why Radhika is Radhika and Dev is Dev. 

The scene in Mansarams house was very revealing but my favourite scene was the fight that took place between Dev and Radhika through a plate of pakoras when Radhika quietly gave it back to Dev...she does have self respect, its just that she does not retaliate loudly and does not pay attention to stuff that she does not think is important.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by why6

Misti,  I liked the episode a lot too but will come back later for comments.  Have to run for a doctor's appointment.  There was some discontinuity in the beginning but I am assuming that Dev got his defenses back up again and might have accused Radhika of dropping her purse purposefully to get his attention.  It is another thing that he didn't have to follow her but could have waited for her near the car.  That's why his whole tantrum of accusing Radhika of creating drama.  Wonder why he stopped for the break and also couldn't he have got two bottles of water instead of just one for him.  Needs a revenge scene again for his scene but Bhasmasur is here now and so he will be paid back fully in few days anyway.

Doctors appointment? Hope you are ok?

Yes the discontinuity was there in the beginning...if they had shown Dev geting defensive again and then the car stopping, then there would have been a smooth flow between the episodes. I am guessing that it is editors work again in action...I wish they showed that, because it does matter. I took it as Dev getting angry because he realised that he is again getting soft regarding Radhika...Maybe Dev wanted a break and he got angry because the temple visit delayed them...few dialogues to this end would also have been helpful.Bhasmasur is there to take care of Dev.πŸ˜‰
  OK Misti you must be missing the Pakoras ...Infact whole scene was good Radhika not giving an inch and sitting there calm and  composed , Dev,s wavering softened  glances at her and no smile from Radhika...At least  some progress instead of growling Dev ..when mansa mentioned KK and Radhika,s reply looking at him , again very calm...Dev ,s attitude was changed at that point , and then treatment with Radhika and  Dev,s expression and i felt old magic was there ...Hope Creatives should not give a jolt again with Dev,s journey to hate-land, you never know
The ring analisis was good,i think the same way!the fact that dev was eardropping is good 4 radhika,maybe he will help somehow and make him stop shouting at her! Liked the scene with the food,they were speaking with their eyes just like in that epi on 4 august 2010 in cb1! Loved rohan also,the actor plays his part verry well! About avina's performance i am speachless... πŸ‘
guys i dont agree with you today...dont get mad with me...i am giving my view only  today"s episode was boring...what was in it  tell me? .that boring pakoda scene!!. ..camera was moving around,around ,around 5 to 6 mins.. on them for nothing in different angle...why?what to watch?pehle aap pehle aap ...kind of situation...pakoda plate leke..enough..yaar that camera thingyπŸ˜†
then as usual Dev 11 look towards Radhika  (my!! my !!but he was little bit ok for the time being...may be bcoz of under the hot sunny  weather  he needs to cool down as  he was sweating ) sick and tired...same horrible chammak challo red green sari Radhika.put on..and  her hairstyle is same old braid..i wonder cb's hairstylist doesnot know any other style?
same idiot Mohini's  idiotic dialogues..  feel like to shake her head and say pls shut ur mouth dont try to speak..πŸ˜†
and above all worse that shanti the churel...disgusts me ...pls CVs give us a break .yaar

Misti urs views are always good i will go for that one later...bz @work..just giving my overall views of todays episode..take care.😊

Angie good luck for Dr ,appointment...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Neerja i am not happy with todays episode sorry my dear...if i hurt u...πŸ˜†
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sushmavina

As always u have taken the epi beautifully

Thank you sushmavina for the appreciation.