Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

- Written update - 25th May -

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
As per the original updater is unwell, i have been asked to write the update. Sorry if you see any mistake in it,  its only my 2nd time writing. Enjoy. the show was great today.
------------------------

Epi starts of with Kinjal saying to Dhawal that start a business of opening a beauty palour but Urmi interferes saying not a palour but a shop of snacks called dabeli. Dhawal says i will not open either a dabeli shop neither a beauty palour, I will think of opening a business myself and will think what kind of business. Dhawal leaves and Urmi smirks.

In the Modi house  Jigar gives a Cushion which says U on it. Rashi is stammering in between and leaves from there.

Hetal is wanting to speak to Gopi and says: Gopi you have done a great job as you, You have helped Dhawal and kinjal but you have created a place in aehem heart. Hetal leaves from there and Rashi offers to help Gopi. 
Rashi starts to talk saying mummyji has said the right thing you have started to take care of Aehem and keep on doing it in the future and says Aehem should know about you writing I love you on the socks and go inside and take his clothes out.

Gopi is taking Aehem clothes out and putting the clothes on the bed. Rashi comes in and see Gopi putting the clothes on the bed. 

Jigar and Gopi talking in the hall. Jigar says: you have easily written I love Aehem ji on the socks and handkerchief. Gopi is shocked and says: what are you saying i never wrote i love aehemji.

Aehem is talking to some office staff on the phone and is heading towards the room.

Gopi speaking to herself as how to stop aehem. Gopi sees aehem in the room. Koki comes behind and says : aehem come to my room as i want to talk to you.

Koki: Since Gopi has given an idea of dhawal and kinjal problem you never pleased with Gopi as you never want to pay attention to her even though she has given the biggest problem solution but you never praise her. You always taunt her when she makes a mistake.

Aehem in the room speaking to Gopi: whatever happened with Kinjal... Mom was saying whatever you have said was good... The phone interupts and rings.

Aehem is speaking to some office staff. 

Urmi asking Kinjal if she have heard of where dhawaal had gone and starts to argue about the palour and the snack shop. Dhawal comes inside with the stuff of kids which he be running the shop with. Both Kinjal and Urmi shocked.

Everyone in the Modi house is doing pooja and rashi drops the bell. She sees the socks saying only aehem on it and is shocked.

Rashi sees Gopi taking "i love you" out of the socks and the vest  and sees the thread on the bed.

Urmi and Rashi both shocked and talking about how their mood is ruined.

Precap - 
Rashi saying put the ice in the Lemon Juice but Gopi interrupts and says not to put the ice in the juice and i will do it myself.

do hit the like button - sorry i just shortened it, just half of the epi was based on urmi-kinjal and rashi pure dead crap 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thabnnks for updates 
Soapdish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update but although I dont speak the lingo I understand a little. i think that it was a bit confusing because I dont think Rashi said to Gopi that Ahem should know you have written I love you, did she? Otherwise it would defeated the purpose of getting her into trouble. Also Hetal writing Ahemji on the paper wasnt mentioned.  Sorry if I am  being a bit picky, but keep up the good work because I still need to read the written updates you guys write! THANKS!!!

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for jumping in and doing the update - it was great.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago