Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! (Page 9)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Preethi Jee, itna gussa. Thand rakho ...  HugHugHug

Dhakku ji!HugHug 

Haan ji ab aapke talwar se dar hai mujhe..Confused. i am thanda!HugHug
 Cool Mera googles kaisa hai ji..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
HugHugHug Apka Googles Google jaisa COOL hai jee ... LOLLOLLOL COOl that you are thanda now ... nahi to me would have parceled you to Antarctica LOLLOLLOL

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

HugHugHug Apka Googles Google jaisa COOL hai jee ... LOLLOLLOL COOl that you are thanda now ... nahi to me would have parceled you to Antarctica LOLLOLLOL

Nahiii!!!!

Antartica mein tho penguins rehthe hai ji..Ouch Nooo...Mainu no penguin... LOL
Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i felt Geet is right in staying back clear all MU of beeji.  Can I put a question, for a lady after marriage do you think she she have only responsibility towards husband & his family??  & will not have responsiblity to take care of mother family??  I feel Its nothing as such that more of husband family than mother.  It should be balanced.  Also how she can live happily with her husband, when she know she hurt her family.  Its not that she is going to stay with them forever, it is just to stay back for some more time to clear MU.   Its a patch up between two families.  Always screaming, breaking is not a solution.  You need to solve this with calm minded too.  After long time, CVs showing little bit of Geet whom we were relating few months back. So lets wait for happy & proper ending of Amritsar track. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameerafiona18aanyakunatPreethi-Premi-pixie-mandymoreTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Preethi Jee: But, me Penguin hoon jee LOLLOLLOL Enjoy, gotta get back to some work. Hope to catch-up with again ... HugHugHug

Pramila.harish: I agree and my views are quite similar to yours. Smile

-pixie-

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
when i saw the episode i was happy with her decision... i din't find anything wrong with her statement then... after comin on the forum i was pretty shocked at all the brickbats that the poor girl was facing... i read through all the arguments that people had against geet's statement and i still don't find anything wrong with what she said... am i missing something? Confused it's not like she insulted her husband or din't stand by him... the reason she wants to stay behind is so that she can clear her husband's and her name... she said that today her duty as a daughter is bigger than her duty as a wife... well maybe that's because without clearing her name as a daughter first in front of her family she cannot clear her husband's name... so inorder to be a good wife she needs to first be a good daughter... wat's wrong with that? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameera-pixie-Preethi-Premimandymore

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

when i saw the episode i was happy with her decision... i din't find anything wrong with her statement then... after comin on the forum i was pretty shocked at all the brickbats that the poor girl was facing... i read through all the arguments that people had against geet's statement and i still don't find anything wrong with what she said... am i missing something? Confused it's not like she insulted her husband or din't stand by him... the reason she wants to stay behind is so that she can clear her husband's and her name... she said that today her duty as a daughter is bigger than her duty as a wife... well maybe that's because without clearing her name as a daughter first in front of her family she cannot clear her husband's name... so inorder to be a good wife she needs to first be a good daughter... wat's wrong with that? Confused

Hmmm i understand... That makes sense actually... Thanks!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeraaanyakunat-pixie-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! Ouch LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine ROFL Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world ROFL
Oh sami! my saviour! You know... i should prabably cut past your response in my topic content!ROFLROFL

People dont believe it when i talk against Geet! But just because i love the actress i cant go gaga over what ever Geet doesOuchCry

I love DD!Big smile

Oh yeah being a ideal heroine...Shocked You ! NO WAY!ROFLROFL You can be the Sameera for Maan though!ROFL

*Raises eyebrows and blows on her manicured fingers* Well, I do have that affect on people WinkLOL. I love DD too! But sometimes Geet gets on my nerves, which is totally fine. Everyone is entitled to get on your nerves. At one stage, Maan annoyed me too. SO all is fair in judgments, love and war.

Oh c'mon Preethi! You totally have to support the SaMaan relationship. It clicks Wink. And honestly speaking if I were to ever direct a drama, I would make the girl an orphan and the hero a wealthy ruthless businessman or rock-star that has no family whatsoever. Families in dramas are a pain Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiSilentsoul

Go to top