Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! (Page 4)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
@TM - Sure do second you.
Yes there is indeed a limit to everything & now thats way crossed.
Sadly at least in today's episode , given the dialogue I dint find a wife's pride  hurt  to the fact that her husband's self respect is hit at by showing him door & she decides to reside under that roof coz she feels she owes it to them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roja.maniiMadzPreethi-PremiAsmi13Silentsoulpickachu

Seetal Senior Member
Seetal
Seetal

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

so far i have never seen her putting her husband first in any situation.
first it was herself, then the baby, then herself again when she lost the aby, then dev became more important than her husband's feelings, then her self-respect, and now it is her extended family.
Agree...Can't remember the last time when Geet put Maan B4 everyone else.  I was a little surprised that she told Maan she wasn't leaving just yet.  Didn't think she would stand for the way Tej ordered Maan to leave immediately. But then, nothing about Geet's behavior has made sense to me since the miscarriage and then the Holi fiasco.  I am just hoping that the next track brings in a new more mature Geet (with a more mature wardrobe).  

Edited by Seetal - 25 May 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roja.manipickachu

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!LOL

Some people think they are dreaming some are not able to believe! ROFL ROFL!

What i am saying is, I am not against her staying back. But the words chosen to convey it were like i could not tolerate.  How can she say her beti farz and all.. There is no question of any farz here! If something is her farz its to remove the misconcepton from her family's mind... She should chose the right words!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roja.mani.Kiran.Asmi13pickachu

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! Ouch LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine ROFL Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world ROFL
Oh sami! my saviour! You know... i should prabably cut past your response in my topic content!ROFLROFL

People dont believe it when i talk against Geet! But just because i love the actress i cant go gaga over what ever Geet doesOuchCry

I love DD!Big smile

Oh yeah being a ideal heroine...Shocked You ! NO WAY!ROFLROFL You can be the Sameera for Maan though!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishpickachu

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
even i am hoping that everything will become solved and maneet will go together to delhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

look it was expected that beeji and Teji would be upset about the truth no matter what so now they have to explain to them the real reason and show how Maan is a good guy not the misconception they have of him. Geet has to make them see this otherwise it makes her and maan look bad it might not matter to most ppl but for them its important because they value their relationships and these ppl didn't really do anything bad to them they just wanted geet to be happy but they interfered the wrong way. this also gives Dev the time to get close to nandini which is also part of the storyline as well
Dear, i am not against Geet staying back! Please understand! I am irritated by the choice of her words... She has to remove the misconception from their minds... I know!

I would have expected her to point out every incident when Maan was insulted and he put up with all that just for her love just for their love... She should have delivered the dialogue that she gave to Nano about not opening bonnet of own car and all... How big he is and what he became just for love... She is just saying "we dint mean it" to her Beeji and i really want her to put her foot down to Teji... PERIOD! Noone stares back and Maan Singh Khurana!Angry

pickachu

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

I completely agree with you. I wish this is exactly what geet had said. it would have been the icing on the cake
Yes! Her staying back is not a problem! Her words are getting on to my nerves...Angry

roja.mani

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Am I dreaming ? Wink
No you are not... I stand by the side which i feel has the righteousness... I always sided by Maneet! Even now i am standing by them for their respect for their pride!

I dont blindly support the character my favourite actor playsWink But thats me!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeraUdita4-pixie-anshra

Go to top