Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Preethi Jee, itna gussa. Thand rakho ...  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

He was repeatedly called beimaan...The forum is too peaceful today then...whats happened to the ever belligerent GHSP fans? πŸ˜† 

Cheer up Preethi...They will be back to Maahing in no time πŸ˜†...In the meantime maybe you and I should get 'non'high again πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh Shradha! I was also wondering!🀣 Beimaan is too strong a word to piss off a geet supporter like me! but isss forum ka kuch nahi ho saktha!🀣🀣 Patha nahi kis baath pe gussa ho jatha hai aur kab thanda... Its like the Thannndi SR  of Maneet...

'non' high... 😲 Okesss😎 One breezer please🀣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Preethi Jee, itna gussa. Thand rakho ...  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dhakku ji!πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Haan ji ab aapke talwar se dar hai mujhe..πŸ˜•. i am thanda!πŸ€—πŸ€—
 πŸ˜Ž Mera googles kaisa hai ji..
Taiyo thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Apka Googles Google jaisa COOL hai jee ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† COOl that you are thanda now ... nahi to me would have parceled you to Antarctica πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Apka Googles Google jaisa COOL hai jee ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† COOl that you are thanda now ... nahi to me would have parceled you to Antarctica πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nahiii!!!!

Antartica mein tho penguins rehthe hai ji.. Nooo...Mainu no penguin... πŸ˜†
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i felt Geet is right in staying back clear all MU of beeji.  Can I put a question, for a lady after marriage do you think she she have only responsibility towards husband & his family??  & will not have responsiblity to take care of mother family??  I feel Its nothing as such that more of husband family than mother.  It should be balanced.  Also how she can live happily with her husband, when she know she hurt her family.  Its not that she is going to stay with them forever, it is just to stay back for some more time to clear MU.   Its a patch up between two families.  Always screaming, breaking is not a solution.  You need to solve this with calm minded too.  After long time, CVs showing little bit of Geet whom we were relating few months back. So lets wait for happy & proper ending of Amritsar track. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Preethi Jee: But, me Penguin hoon jee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Enjoy, gotta get back to some work. Hope to catch-up with again ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pramila.harish: I agree and my views are quite similar to yours. 😊
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when i saw the episode i was happy with her decision... i din't find anything wrong with her statement then... after comin on the forum i was pretty shocked at all the brickbats that the poor girl was facing... i read through all the arguments that people had against geet's statement and i still don't find anything wrong with what she said... am i missing something? πŸ˜• it's not like she insulted her husband or din't stand by him... the reason she wants to stay behind is so that she can clear her husband's and her name... she said that today her duty as a daughter is bigger than her duty as a wife... well maybe that's because without clearing her name as a daughter first in front of her family she cannot clear her husband's name... so inorder to be a good wife she needs to first be a good daughter... wat's wrong with that? πŸ˜•
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

when i saw the episode i was happy with her decision... i din't find anything wrong with her statement then... after comin on the forum i was pretty shocked at all the brickbats that the poor girl was facing... i read through all the arguments that people had against geet's statement and i still don't find anything wrong with what she said... am i missing something? πŸ˜• it's not like she insulted her husband or din't stand by him... the reason she wants to stay behind is so that she can clear her husband's and her name... she said that today her duty as a daughter is bigger than her duty as a wife... well maybe that's because without clearing her name as a daughter first in front of her family she cannot clear her husband's name... so inorder to be a good wife she needs to first be a good daughter... wat's wrong with that? πŸ˜•

Hmmm i understand... That makes sense actually... Thanks!😊
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Oh sami! my saviour! You know... i should prabably cut past your response in my topic content!🀣🀣

People dont believe it when i talk against Geet! But just because i love the actress i cant go gaga over what ever Geet does😭

I love DD!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeah being a ideal heroine...😲 You ! NO WAY!🀣🀣 You can be the Sameera for Maan though!🀣

*Raises eyebrows and blows on her manicured fingers* Well, I do have that affect on people πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I love DD too! But sometimes Geet gets on my nerves, which is totally fine. Everyone is entitled to get on your nerves. At one stage, Maan annoyed me too. SO all is fair in judgments, love and war.

Oh c'mon Preethi! You totally have to support the SaMaan relationship. It clicks πŸ˜‰. And honestly speaking if I were to ever direct a drama, I would make the girl an orphan and the hero a wealthy ruthless businessman or rock-star that has no family whatsoever. Families in dramas are a pain