Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
jst want to say pls w8 4 epiode to air before jumping on conclusion.no offence to anybdy jst my pov. 😊

Previously she said she can't bear anyone pointing fingers to Maan, but now she is not gonna go with him..

She is going to stay away from Maan for the sake of a family where people doesn't even know how to issath her husband..

Very bad Geet... very bad!!

yes i agraa with u Preethi-Premi
relax guys...just wait...new track is coming up n it will take some time to develop...
pehle bore episodes a rahi thi but now i like n enjoy watching n even looking forward for the next episode...
so just wait... is tarha tu cvs koi bhi naya track introduce nahi karwa sake ge...q k track develop hone main kuch time tu lagta hai...just trust ur love for geet serial n chill
Calm down Preethi... she is just trying to clean up the mess created by both of them!! Maan is also supporting her nah..what is the problem now!!

Originally posted by jyoti06

Yesterday I was fine with Geet's decision to stay back and clear the issue ...my issue was the dialogue which she said in the end regarding her duties of a daughter which is bigger than a wife's duty..that dialgoue was not neededπŸ€”...

But still I have a defence for her above dialogueπŸ˜†...I feel Geet has already fulfilled her wife's duty by supporting the grt MSK in this Balwant lie and playing with the emotions of this Amritsar family even after the husband-wife patched upπŸ˜†..Was it really necessary for MSK to keep acting as Balwant and keep lieing to all even after he patched up with his wife ??πŸ€”...In a way he was playing with the family's emotions by presenting his once upon a time rapist brother as her wife's husband ...right ??...But still Geet supported MSK in this lie as part of her wife's duty..Right ?

So today if she feels that she needs to fulfill her daughter's duty as well by staying back,then where is she wrong ?πŸ€”

Yes there was no need for her to do the comparison between both duties ...but that was the fault of the dialogue writer and not the character😊

As character both MSK and Geet's character hv taken a beating with this whole lie game which they played...but that proves they both r human and not godπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for that Jyo. I have always been a keen supporter of  Geet. But the CVs are really playnig around with her character for sometime now. You said it all. The dialogue is what bothers me. I stand by her for staying abck and clearing things. But dialogue the words have been nagging me!
Originally posted by Rolzz

Calm down Preethi... she is just trying to clean up the mess created by both of them!! Maan is also supporting her nah..what is the problem now!!

Yes rolzz...i know what you mean. The repeated calling of Maan as beimaan irritated me to he core yesterday.😭 You know what i am saying na..😭
Originally posted by drdee142

Jyoti I so agree but then I think the dialogue is what got everyones hackles up, it didn't gel with the situation, you are right it was so unnecessary.

But I think when we see the whole scene today it may be clarifed or portrayed better, I'm still optimistic that once we see todays episode all our ruffled feathers will be soothed 😊
Yes Dee. One more day before judging it... I The words hurt me... calling maan beimaan irritates. me😭
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Yes rolzz...i know what you mean. The repeated calling of Maan as beimaan irritated me to he core yesterday.😭 You know what i am saying na..😭

He was repeatedly called beimaan...The forum is too peaceful today then...whats happened to the ever belligerent GHSP fans? πŸ˜† 

Cheer up Preethi...They will be back to Maahing in no time πŸ˜†...In the meantime maybe you and I should get 'non'high again πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -pixie-

@Preethi: I think in one of the episodes when she runs behind her aunt-- She does tell her aunt that you are misjudging MSK and MSK is not at all like the person you are making him out to be...but the Aunt categorically tells her to leave the house immediately with her husband.

Even if Geet decides to stay back- I dont think Maan is going to leave without her (Maahi ghosts seem to have entered my bodyπŸ˜†)

Mahi ghost! ROFL ROFL! Shradha! i think its seeping into me also nowπŸ˜†!

i see some positivity now! Its not about Geet being Pati poojak. Its just that her even putting up with beimaan calling of Maan. Today in her dialogue i hope she covers her beti Vs pathni dialogue to convince me..πŸ˜ƒ 

Shradha, Dee,Rlozz, Jyo! Thanks a bunch girls! πŸ€—