Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Preethi: I am posting some repsonses that I posted on the den as well...Will come back and respond to your post in a bit

Jyo- Is this the same family that disowned her? No. They dont even seem to be aware of Dev and Geet's shared past. So how can they be held accountable for Brij and Co? Infact Beeji's family came to her rescue when she had no where left to go.

Did she really prioritize her baby over MSK? If she had, would she have run frantically the way she did in the lead up to MC...I think she may say what she does...she always puts him first...She lost the baby because she put MSK before her well being...she risked going back to HP because she didnt want Rasika to harm MSK in any which way, challenged NT when she threatened her with MSK's life- his well being always gets a rise out of her. Even now when he gets hurt during the fight- she cant but not go near him to take care of him...What I am trying to say is that while the naysayers continue to berate Geet for not fulfilling her wifely duties- I dont think thats the case. Its just that she wont put him on a pedestal and utaro his aarti (which is what Indian audience want- but I would like to know how many people, even on this forum, do that in real life?). 
Its not an easy call- choosing between your family and your spouse...you, I- we all make these choices day in day out..I ask all the married people here- Do you ALWAYS choose your husband over your family?

ps: It really gladdens my heart to know that there are more women like me who would rather think for themselves than have their husbands charter their path. πŸ˜†. Ps I do not understand Tam one bit- so thanks for the translation πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The scene still unfinished, wait until it's full shown, we saw the precap, but did we saw the whole scene? No, then how u can judge it?...

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: temorocks

The scene still unfinished, wait until it's full shown, we saw the precap, but did we saw the whole scene? No, then how u can judge it?...

I am 2nd in that, since i saw this post, i tried my best to ignore, but failed to do so...Atleast we have to wait till episode telecast, but anyways humans are humans, hai na?

Muniza
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Yesterday I was fine with Geet's decision to stay back and clear the issue ...my issue was the dialogue which she said in the end regarding her duties of a daughter which is bigger than a wife's duty..that dialgoue was not neededπŸ€”...

But still I have a defence for her above dialogueπŸ˜†...I feel Geet has already fulfilled her wife's duty by supporting the grt MSK in this Balwant lie and playing with the emotions of this Amritsar family even after the husband-wife patched upπŸ˜†..Was it really necessary for MSK to keep acting as Balwant and keep lieing to all even after he patched up with his wife ??πŸ€”...In a way he was playing with the family's emotions by presenting his once upon a time rapist brother as her wife's husband ...right ??...But still Geet supported MSK in this lie as part of her wife's duty..Right ?

So today if she feels that she needs to fulfill her daughter's duty as well by staying back,then where is she wrong ?πŸ€”

Yes there was no need for her to do the comparison between both duties ...but that was the fault of the dialogue writer and not the character😊

As character both MSK and Geet's character hv taken a beating with this whole lie game which they played...but that proves they both r human and not godπŸ˜ƒ
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preethi, lets wait till we see the full scene, in todays episode only then we'll know exactly what it is, I still feel that her main motivation is Maan's honour and I hope to see that voiced in todays episode.

Let's just give it another day before we all pass our judgement 😊
-pixie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Let's just give it another day before we all pass our judgement 😊

Where have I heard this before...Oh yes, the ill fated Maha Episode...and a whole load of good that did us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Anyway, now they know in our struggle to keep the show alive they can show all kinds of nonsense and fans have no choice but to lap it up!
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yesterday I was fine with Geet's decision to stay back and clear the issue ...my issue was the dialogue which she said in the end regarding her duties of a daughter which is bigger than a wife's duty..that dialgoue was not neededπŸ€”...

But still I have a defence for her above dialogueπŸ˜†...I feel Geet has already fulfilled her wife's duty by supporting the grt MSK in this Balwant lie and playing with the emotions of this Amritsar family even after the husband-wife patched upπŸ˜†..Was it really necessary for MSK to keep acting as Balwant and keep lieing to all even after he patched up with his wife ??πŸ€”...In a way he was playing with the family's emotions by presenting his once upon a time rapist brother as her wife's husband ...right ??...But still Geet supported MSK in this lie as part of her wife's duty..Right ?

So today if she feels that she needs to fulfill her daughter's duty as well by staying back,then where is she wrong ?πŸ€”

Yes there was no need for her to do the comparison between both duties ...but that was the fault of the dialogue writer and not the character😊

As character both MSK and Geet's character hv taken a beating with this whole lie game which they played...but that proves they both r human and not godπŸ˜ƒ

Jyoti I so agree but then I think the dialogue is what got everyones hackles up, it didn't gel with the situation, you are right it was so unnecessary.

But I think when we see the whole scene today it may be clarifed or portrayed better, I'm still optimistic that once we see todays episode all our ruffled feathers will be soothed 😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Where have I heard this before...Oh yes, the ill fated Maha Episode...and a whole load of good that did us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Anyway, now they know in our struggle to keep the show alive they can show all kinds of nonsense and fans have no choice but to lap it up!

What to do Shradha, we've got to keep the optimism and the positivity going or it gets very difficult to relate to certain scenes πŸ˜ƒ
-pixie- thumbnail
@Preethi: I think in one of the episodes when she runs behind her aunt-- She does tell her aunt that you are misjudging MSK and MSK is not at all like the person you are making him out to be...but the Aunt categorically tells her to leave the house immediately with her husband.

Even if Geet decides to stay back- I dont think Maan is going to leave without her (Maahi ghosts seem to have entered my bodyπŸ˜†)
-pixie- thumbnail
@drdee: True that! If everyone became cynical the world is doomed πŸ˜†