Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
 completely agree with you!
riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manisha259

GEET DISAPPOINTED US ALONG TIME AGO.SUMTIMES ,I DONT UNDERSTAND HER  CHARACTER.SOO MEAN, IMMATURE N NON UNDERSTANDING WIFE.SO OO DISGUSTING😑. MY BLOOD BOILS. DOES SHE EVEN HAVE SUM RESPECT FOR HER LUVING N CARING HUSBAND?POOR M.K😭.

SAME HERE YAR JB SE AAJ MAINE GEET DEKHA HAI MAN KAR RAHA KYA KAR DU, MY BLOOD IS BOILING SO MUCH DNT KNW HW PEPL CAN APPRECIATE SCH CHARACTER?

REAL LYF ME TO KOI AISI BIWI KO RAKHNA NAI CHAHEGA PAR IS FORUM PAR LOG APNI GRTNES SHOW KRTE HAI BROAD PAR U CN FIND MANY SCH ARTICLES WHR PEPL R OPENLY JUSTIFYING GEET S ACT.

I CNT PRETEND YAR DAT 4M TODAY I M AGAIN LOSING INTREST IN D SHOW. MAN NAI KR RAHA IS SHOW KO SAVE KRNE KA. PERSNALY MRE DN 1000 TYMS I HAV SIGNED PETITION 4 SAVING GHSP  NW MY HEART N MIND BOTH NT ALLOWING ME TO DO SO

riya1108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Am I dreaming ? πŸ˜‰

OFCOURSE DEAR CMON ITS GHSP WCH IS PANDORA BOX OF MISUNDERSTANDING EVRYTYM HERE SUM CNFUSN ARISES  GEET,MAAN,NANDINI NW TEJI FAMLY?LETS C AGLA SHIKAR KAUN HOTA HAI IS INFECTIOUS DISEASE KA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1108

OFCOURSE DEAR CMON ITS GHSP WCH IS PANDORA BOX OF MISUNDERSTANDING EVRYTYM HERE SUM CNFUSN ARISES  GEET,MAAN,NANDINI NW TEJI FAMLY?LETS C AGLA SHIKAR KAUN HOTA HAI IS INFECTIOUS DISEASE KA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not at all dear now there is no further misunderstanding cuz as promo shows that Maan got the point of geet very well n thats why he is ready support her [ N maanddy] ya u could b dreaming but sweet heart just sweet dreaming to watching MSK back in his attitude form...😍
manny136 thumbnail
look it was expected that beeji and Teji would be upset about the truth no matter what so now they have to explain to them the real reason and show how Maan is a good guy not the misconception they have of him. Geet has to make them see this otherwise it makes her and maan look bad it might not matter to most ppl but for them its important because they value their relationships and these ppl didn't really do anything bad to them they just wanted geet to be happy but they interfered the wrong way. this also gives Dev the time to get close to nandini which is also part of the storyline as well
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manny136

look it was expected that beeji and Teji would be upset about the truth no matter what so now they have to explain to them the real reason and show how Maan is a good guy not the misconception they have of him. Geet has to make them see this otherwise it makes her and maan look bad it might not matter to most ppl but for them its important because they value their relationships and these ppl didn't really do anything bad to them they just wanted geet to be happy but they interfered the wrong way. this also gives Dev the time to get close to nandini which is also part of the storyline as well

i just think it is not the expected response. An expected response and a more correct one will be amazement at his extent of love and little embarrassment as to how they treated him as a driver.

this is how normal people will respond.
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!πŸ˜†
santudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!πŸ˜†

😑you all are write.but this track draging too much...i miss addy also.he also help geet and maan.geet go back with maan in delhi.we dont want to see this dev love story and mamagi boring backwash.please...🀒
JayaBachan thumbnail
People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine 🀣 Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world 🀣
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Geet is right, She should larify things then leave for delhi.