Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet... Stop this! This is the limit!

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Please Geet... Please...

He was there for you whenever you needed!

He saved you snatched you from the mouth of death umpty number of times!

He loves you more than anything!

He was ready to go to the end of world to punish your culprit!

He stood by you even when the whole world was against you!

He put up with all the insult of your family!

Tumhe uske izzath se zyadha pani beti ka farz important hai?😑 Atleast she could have said:

"Aapne wadha kiya tha! Ki ser uthakar subke saamne mera haath thamkar yahan se le gayenge... Mein na hi aapka wadha tuthne dungi nahi aapke ser ko jhune dungi. Mein yahan se tabhi jaungi jab aapko aapko pura hak aur izzath mile"

That would have been my Geet... CVs have killed Geet... They have just brutally murdered Geet!😑

<<Edit>>

PS: This is not a Geet bashing post! ROFL! People who know me will know that i support Geet to bits! This is my feelings that i wanted to let out to Cvs... I Love Geet!😊

<<edit 05/26>>

I am sorry Geet...

<<>>
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Please Geet... Please...

Tumhe uske izzath se zyadha pani beti ka farz important hai?😑 Atleast she could have said:

"Aapne wadha kiya tha! Ki ser uthakar subke saamne mera haath thamkar yahan se le gayenge... Mein na hi aapka wadha tuthne dungi nahi aapke ser ko jhune dungi. Mein yahan se tabhi jaungi jab aapko aapko pura hak aur izzath mile"

That would have been my Geet... CVs have killed Geet... They have just brutally murdered Geet!😑

YAR I AREE WID U  COMPLETELY FOR ME FOR ANY MARRIED GAL HER HUBBY SHUD B MCH IMP DN HER OWN FAMILY.TODAY I REALY FELT DISGUSTING FOR GEET S CHARACTER.
N THOSE PEPL  WHO R SAYING DAT BETI KA FARJ IS MCH IMP KYA WO KHUD AISI BIWI KBHI PASAND KARENGE JO AISE TYM ME PATI KO CHOD KE UN MAYKEWALO K SATH HO JAYE JO LOG SOYE THEY JB  BRIJ N NAYANTARA US PAR MURDER ATEMPT KAR RAHE THEY??

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you. I wish this is exactly what geet had said. it would have been the icing on the cake
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Please Geet... Please...

Totally agree with u 😭
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with youπŸ‘ I am not saying Geet is Wrong but yeah agar Geet essa bolti toh Jadda Asha hotta
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey preethi,,,juct calm down.

I know CVs lost from long time back,,,but honestly today i like to wait for next episode.

In precape maaneet talk looking good. just wait dear. May be we get some good work from CVs for geet. Hoping they will not kill geet.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Am I dreaming ? πŸ˜‰
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

GEET DISAPPOINTED US ALONG TIME AGO.SUMTIMES ,I DONT UNDERSTAND HER  CHARACTER.SOO MEAN, IMMATURE N NON UNDERSTANDING WIFE.SO OO DISGUSTING😑. MY BLOOD BOILS. DOES SHE EVEN HAVE SUM RESPECT FOR HER LUVING N CARING HUSBAND?POOR M.K😭.

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Preethi I can understand you...but she said "Aaj"...she didn't mean that they will always come first...but that it is important to fix things before she goes ahead...Just my POV.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Preethi I can understand you...but she said "Aaj"...she didn't mean that they will always come first...but that it is important to fix things before she goes ahead...Just my POV.

so far i have never seen her putting her husband first in any situation.
first it was herself, then the baby, then herself again when she lost the aby, then dev became more important than her husband's feelings, then her self-respect, and now it is her extended family.
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago