India-Forums

Navya
Navya

loved the precap! (Page 2)

adorableshy Senior Member
adorableshy
adorableshy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
u r right.. i didnt lyk d way anant was actin today, i mean it was so rude...
b4 dey wer goin for picnic v all hd d illusion dat anant is more brave n he is gonna fight at d end bt i guess by d end of d picnic things hav changed a lot, nw d situation is dat navya is stronger dan him.. 
anant has to understand n nt behave dis way, he shld hav tot abt his sanskar b4 hugging her n kissing her..  he juz cant ignore n dump her lyk dis.. i felt so bad wen navya was crying today, poor girl... 
nw she shld also avoid anant den only he is gonna understand hw it feels to b ignored by ur loved ones...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableshy

u r right.. i didnt lyk d way anant was actin today, i mean it was so rude...
b4 dey wer goin for picnic v all hd d illusion dat anant is more brave n he is gonna fight at d end bt i guess by d end of d picnic things hav changed a lot, nw d situation is dat navya is stronger dan him.. 
anant has to understand n nt behave dis way, he shld hav tot abt his sanskar b4 hugging her n kissing her..  he juz cant ignore n dump her lyk dis.. i felt so bad wen navya was crying today, poor girl... 
nw she shld also avoid anant den only he is gonna understand hw it feels to b ignored by ur loved ones...

anant needs to understand his way.Ermm...i mean...ranveer is in love with ritz...but i dont think that he is not a sanskaariConfused...he is really a gentle manEmbarrassed...so anat needs to understand that being in love is not a crime.Wink.
but before picnic...i am not blaming him for his behaviorWink...because of that behavior of his he got the taste and touch of love for the first timeDay Dreaming...now he can make a fair decision.Cool..he just needs time..Wink

smitasmita

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

it was not clear...but i think she knew it was anant...the look in her eyes...Wink
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

no i thnk she didnt noticed...bt letz seeWink
MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I hope Anant realizes how much he loves Navya,
And seriously comes back to his senses !!

Coz if the article that says Anant will get get engaged to Shagun...
Is true... i will SLAP ANANT until he DOES come back to his senses !!

deeps07

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

no i thnk she didnt noticed...bt letz seeWink

That is what i am worried about , I think she is with Renuka and Anant calls , so as she couldn't take the call at that moment she switches off the phone. And that again means she still believes the chit was from Anant and things are ok with him. it is better for her to come out of the dreamland as soon as possible , but looks like they are going to drag it .

MegaAngelzs

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

it was not clear...but i think she knew it was anant...the look in her eyes...Wink

oh ok , I hope the reason why Anant calls Navya is becoz he has started missing her and thinks that he needs to explain things now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsThaniyah_Kshelly_nairdeeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index