Posted: 12 years ago
i really hope navya shows seh is strongg
we have seen strong navya
soo i wish she doestn give live up becauce of anant or what ever
i want her to stay strong ignore him fi eh ignores herr

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg deep i so agree wih you anant just got a tase of his own doing...seriously aab ayega maza!πŸ˜‰ anant was such a jerk in today's epi 😑every boy should learn from him that when a girl can love she can also at the same time show hatred immensly!😳
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitasmita

One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

I get the fealing she must have called him earlier and anant was returning the call...but then renukas and her dad's drama would have started outside...so to avoid further confusion, she must have switched it offf...
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smitasmita

One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

She did see anant's name on phone...and then switched off...I had paused the video then and verified:-))
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps...m reli sry but i dun agree 2 u...i can undrstnd how u must b feeling ki anant was stubborn, hugged hr kissed hr den coz of his rulebook hez ignoring her...plz watch da othr side of him 2...dint u saw regret nd guilt in his eyes yest...i reli cnt hate him though i feel pity 4 navya...abt da precap...i think ders sum prob in navya's house hence she switched her cell off...plz dont take me wrong...

Luv,
Juh!
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
s...really navya is braver than anant
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

Deeps...m reli sry but i dun agree 2 u...i can undrstnd how u must b feeling ki anant was stubborn, hugged hr kissed hr den coz of his rulebook hez ignoring her...plz watch da othr side of him 2...dint u saw regret nd guilt in his eyes yest...i reli cnt hate him though i feel pity 4 navya...abt da precap...i think ders sum prob in navya's house hence she switched her cell off...plz dont take me wrong...

Luv,
Juh!

heyy juhπŸ˜›...u dont need to say sorry yaar.😲...i understand what u r trying to say😳...i sort of agree with u tooπŸ˜†...yes he does have guilt in him.😳..anant is not a villainπŸ˜‰...and he is just anither human being who is confused and scared of entering a new life..or a new phase of life as anyone would.πŸ˜•..considering the orthodox background he had to survive inπŸ˜’..i totally understand him😳...and i dont mind his getting close to navya in picnic eitherπŸ˜‰...if that hadnt happened , then they wouldnt have got this close...atleast they sort of realize their own feelings for each other😳😳...they r never going to say they r just friends...to the least.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..and i was a bit angry with anant because i was bound to be angry at him.πŸ€”..doesnt make sense right?!!.πŸ˜†..thats what they showed...navya was so hopefully looking at anantπŸ˜’..and anant totally avoiding her.πŸ˜’..(though he was stealing glances evry 2 min even more than navya herself..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.)..the point is navya was hurt...and anant was the reason...thats the reason for my temporary anger towards anant..but still i adore him😍...i know he needs time to understand his path..😳😳...but i will be angry with him everytime a tear drops down navya's eyes because he hurt her..😳..and it goes the same for anant tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...i just feel upset when either fo them hurt each other fro the sake of goodness..while all they do is damaging their own heart..πŸ’”πŸ˜’Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago