Navya

loved the precap! - Page 2

smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: smitasmita

One doubt guys- did Navya actually see Anant's name as the caller and then switch off the phone. Or was it before the callers name showed she switched it off ??

it was not clear...but i think she knew it was anant...the look in her eyes...😉
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: smitasmita

no i thnk she didnt noticed...bt letz see😉
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope Anant realizes how much he loves Navya,
And seriously comes back to his senses !!

Coz if the article that says Anant will get get engaged to Shagun...
Is true... i will SLAP ANANT until he DOES come back to his senses !!
smitasmita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starangel

no i thnk she didnt noticed...bt letz see😉

That is what i am worried about , I think she is with Renuka and Anant calls , so as she couldn't take the call at that moment she switches off the phone. And that again means she still believes the chit was from Anant and things are ok with him. it is better for her to come out of the dreamland as soon as possible , but looks like they are going to drag it .
smitasmita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

it was not clear...but i think she knew it was anant...the look in her eyes...😉

oh ok , I hope the reason why Anant calls Navya is becoz he has started missing her and thinks that he needs to explain things now.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Abhiya_Forever

I hope Anant realizes how much he loves Navya,
And seriously comes back to his senses !!

Coz if the article that says Anant will get get engaged to Shagun...
Is true... i will SLAP ANANT until he DOES come back to his senses !!

😆...
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

my worst worry...i hate this family drama...but i think whatever is happening in renuka's life is gonnu affect AnYa's relationship too..i dont know...like she begins to hate early marriage..and anant's family does early marriage...somehow...i think its crucial for AnYa😕...and in anant's family..the shagun...i am literally fed of seeing that girl yaar...i cant bear her a second.😡..when she picked anant's photo frame..i was like...leave it u girl...dont touch his things...i felt like pouring gangaa jal over his room..

red ones: roflll😆😆seriouslyyy that chipkali shagun i wanted to smash her face wen she was dancing wid his photo...😡...😡...gawddd how dare she touch his photo...grrr...jo bhi ho i dnt want anant's engagement wid her at ne cost...🤢...
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
from navya side everything seems to be normal,and the phone thing ab mazaa ayega,anant is soon going to be restless without navya😛,but just worried about engagement ,navya will b e heartbroken 😭
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: triasha

red ones: roflll😆😆seriouslyyy that chipkali shagun i wanted to smash her face wen she was dancing wid his photo...😡...😡...gawddd how dare she touch his photo...grrr...jo bhi ho i dnt want anant's engagement wid her at ne cost...🤢...

the best part is ,the backgroung tune when shagun comes its so funny types ,normally it was like some cartoon 😆😆