loved the precap!

Posted: 12 years ago
really...anant didnt give a damn to navya today...atleast he could geve her a smile...but no...thats not his parvarish afterall...๐Ÿ˜ก..his parvarish is to force a girl to do whatever he wants to just like a stubborn kid...and when he might get frightened of his baba rulebook...dump her like she never existed...๐Ÿ˜ก..he really pissed me today...i know...this is temporary...but for the time being...i am temporarily verrryyy much angry with him...a complete idiot..he is really going to suffer for this.๐Ÿ˜•..stupid sanskaari rulebook๐Ÿ˜ณ...๐Ÿ˜ก...
so this concludes...i loved the precap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...navya is angry too it seems...she too switched off her mobile when he called....way to go navya.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..its not just him who can show attitude๐Ÿค“...she too have a walking talking parvarish rulebook dadi in her home...but she is way much braver than him...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
now anant will get restless...ab aayegaa mazaa...๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
I hope anant comes back to hs senses soon n behaves normally with navya nw d family drama starts 4m 2mrw i hope v dnt get bored of it
He is not  avoiding Navya...his fear of himself...he now knows that Navya's closeness affects him... after few days it will be okay
Originally posted by purva_j

He is not  avoiding Navya...his fear of himself...he now knows that Navya's closeness affects him... after few days it will be okay

yeah i know...thats why i said temporary...๐Ÿ˜†...by the pace of this show..he is gonnu miss her soon...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by Pratamesh

I hope anant comes back to hs senses soon n behaves normally with navya nw d family drama starts 4m 2mrw i hope v dnt get bored of it

my worst worry...i hate this family drama...but i think whatever is happening in renuka's life is gonnu affect AnYa's relationship too..i dont know...like she begins to hate early marriage..and anant's family does early marriage...somehow...i think its crucial for AnYa๐Ÿ˜•...and in anant's family..the shagun...i am literally fed of seeing that girl yaar...i cant bear her a second.๐Ÿ˜ก..when she picked anant's photo frame..i was like...leave it u girl...dont touch his things...i felt like pouring gangaa jal over his room..
i thnk he already missed her...thtz y called her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by deeps07

really...anant didnt give a damn to navya today...atleast he could geve her a smile...but no...thats not his parvarish afterall...๐Ÿ˜ก..his parvarish is to force a girl to do whatever he wants to just like a stubborn kid...and when he might get frightened of his baba rulebook...dump her like she never existed...๐Ÿ˜ก..he really pissed me today...i know...this is temporary...but for the time being...i am temporarily verrryyy much angry with him...a complete idiot..he is really going to suffer for this.๐Ÿ˜•..stupid sanskaari rulebook๐Ÿ˜ณ...๐Ÿ˜ก...
so this concludes...i loved the precap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...navya is angry too it seems...she too switched off her mobile when he called....way to go navya.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..its not just him who can show attitude๐Ÿค“...she too have a walking talking parvarish rulebook dadi in her home...but she is way much braver than him...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
now anant will get restless...ab aayegaa mazaa...๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

exactly...anant is gonna b restless wen he doesnt get navya on phone. n dt wil b a real fun 2 watch !!
really she switched off the phone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
way to go girl...show him that he always can't have his way...
even u have attitude
u r right.. i didnt lyk d way anant was actin today, i mean it was so rude...
b4 dey wer goin for picnic v all hd d illusion dat anant is more brave n he is gonna fight at d end bt i guess by d end of d picnic things hav changed a lot, nw d situation is dat navya is stronger dan him.. 
anant has to understand n nt behave dis way, he shld hav tot abt his sanskar b4 hugging her n kissing her..  he juz cant ignore n dump her lyk dis.. i felt so bad wen navya was crying today, poor girl... 
nw she shld also avoid anant den only he is gonna understand hw it feels to b ignored by ur loved ones...
Originally posted by adorableshy

u r right.. i didnt lyk d way anant was actin today, i mean it was so rude...
b4 dey wer goin for picnic v all hd d illusion dat anant is more brave n he is gonna fight at d end bt i guess by d end of d picnic things hav changed a lot, nw d situation is dat navya is stronger dan him.. 
anant has to understand n nt behave dis way, he shld hav tot abt his sanskar b4 hugging her n kissing her..  he juz cant ignore n dump her lyk dis.. i felt so bad wen navya was crying today, poor girl... 
nw she shld also avoid anant den only he is gonna understand hw it feels to b ignored by ur loved ones...

anant needs to understand his way.๐Ÿค”...i mean...ranveer is in love with ritz...but i dont think that he is not a sanskaari๐Ÿ˜•...he is really a gentle man๐Ÿ˜ณ...so anat needs to understand that being in love is not a crime.๐Ÿ˜‰.
but before picnic...i am not blaming him for his behavior๐Ÿ˜‰...because of that behavior of his he got the taste and touch of love for the first time๐Ÿ˜...now he can make a fair decision.๐Ÿ˜Ž..he just needs time..๐Ÿ˜‰