Jiggy Wiggy khandelwals:)

Posted: 12 years ago
wen hot n cute n sexy n maha adorable dudes like shaan akki n sunil dance u gotta just stare at d sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

d last jig done by r very handsome charming n romantic dudes was just to die for...they r d cutest masti bhare ppl i have ever seen in a showπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

karan was totally to die for..u cant get ur eyes of tht piece of artπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hes just tooo hot fr yr eyes
yashu.she looks damn adorable doing d cheerleader dance...her smile was like d bestest part of d epi 2day😳😳😳

akkiboo n sunil  r maha adorable smiling n laughing during d jig:)

this family is one of a kind./total cuties...never seen a show n family like this
khandelwals rule babyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i still say again karan wil make u go mad wid d hip movesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved sunil  with teh cheer leaders the most  
rest were all secondary

to me todays episode was owned by sunil/aliji 😊 

i was laughing when khanak was closing shaans eyes watching cheer leadersπŸ˜† funny πŸ˜†

and in the end the entire ...so cool/so hot ..he is our dad was superb..😊
uff! shuru ho gaya ur KT/shaan jaap! πŸ˜†

acha listen, did you like the OS? as in really? did i capture your personality correctly? 😳
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
yes yes...

K-Family rocks!!!!!!!!!

they r just tooo goood...

kt and ym... they just sooo adorable...

the way shaan did thosde moves i was all smiles...
hahahahahahah zenny u know me i love yasharan not just karan or yasha.lmao

im really telling u i loved d os im fida over it c ur pm ull know...lol watever u wrote fr me i loved it narayaan...i love tht name especially wen veenz calls me:)
aha kari kya bola hain shaan was looking so hot today re...i just wnated to stare him yaar...and sunil was awsome yaar  he danced very well and chherleader was so funny and khanak cover shaans eys...akki crying was best part daddy hw cute...k family is the cutest and bestes yaar love them love k...now i can say krock he ehπŸ˜‰
... One of the episodes that I laught more...LOVED IT...

... Sunil was really good...
ali rushad n karan all have awesome comic timing...they were fab i loved akki crying hes hilarious

shanak scene...khanak covering his eyes while shaitaan watches cheerleaders sooo adorable love them,cant get enough:)
kari! i am glad u liked it! i gave you and veena starring roles btw. ksg ko tu i just gave a side role! πŸ˜†
u cant believe zenny i had tears im my eyes has has ke pagal ho gayi...lol i loved tht part where veenz wants to throw a shoe at me...hahahahaahah i could so c tht happen n ksg looking at us as if v r sum aliens...lol