Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 25th May 2011

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Dibya πŸ‘πŸΌ for the update.
How many more songs are they planning to spoil?πŸ˜•
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preety_219

so more songs. eeks. I'm not reading it. it'll ruin those songs for me. πŸ˜†

Thanks dibya. πŸ€—only here to support u. Hats off to u for watching it. πŸ‘πŸΌ
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wa the hek!! doesnt naku remembr tashas marriage!! now d cvs a really playin an evn more disgustin joke den i thought!!!!

thnx 4 d update btw.x

ps. i was tlkn bou the precap ^
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dibya... I can't cope with this attachment ,this whatever he's called man has towards a married woman chee..chee..
xx hammie
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wa the hek!! doesnt naku remembr tashas marriage!! now d cvs a really playin an evn more disgustin joke den i thought!!!!
thnx 4 d update btw.x
ps. i was tlkn bou the precap ^
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Ditto  I LOVE this song...iska bhi kabaada kar diya on Diggu and his saahiba *sigh*

Thanks for the update.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Dibya :)

But seriously wrong with the CV's !!
So they trying to show that nakku doesn't remember her marriage! that too to whom she married twice!!!
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess nakku remembers the marriage, atleast thats what they showed earlier. She had FBs of her marriage with dutta and many dutta-nakku scenes only. She didn't have any FB of any scenes with baaji /AS/Babi. Baaji lost his suitcase. No photo or any proof to say anything.

Anyway she will get back to normalcy as per the Pic with salman. When she meets salman, she is normal and the film "Ready" is releasing next friday, so his entry in LTL should be next week. So nakku will get normal before that.

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Dibya for the update..😊

If nakku has lost her memory, at least digu is in his senses na.. though he may not be aware of nakku being married, at least he can guess that she has someone in her life as she chants saab 24*7 and also has seen their photo..but he has started having feelings towards her already aur upar se ye BG songs bhi...love is not only blind but even deaf and dumb for digu..what a strong base they had built for Tasha LS that made us cherish it forever..yaha tho ek ladki kya aa gayi basti mein, LS shru..in their excitement to start a new LS, they have thrown into the drain all logic and sense here.. it is really disgusting..🀒