Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant startz avoiding navya!!!!! (Page 2)

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

Originally posted by deeps07

judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaarWink...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.Disapprove...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointmentEvil Smile..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..Disapprove...i know i am being rude.LOL..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely neededStern Smile...i want anant to realize how it is to miss herEmbarrassed...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...Day Dreaming

he missed her yaar...thtz y he called her...i told u yest na...tey hav 2 meet eachother everyday atleast fr 8 hrz...so avoiding cant be possible...eventhough anant tried hard 2day 2 avoid her bt still he listened 2 his heart thtz y he called her...

well..then...thats definitely a good startWink...i mean...missing her this soon even if he is in confusion with love and sanskaar...but he needs to realize now..Stern Smile..why does he miss her?...and if he does want to talk to her...and stay with her..then he has to make the decision...thats what i am waiting for..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hehheheheh tension over hogya after watching sbs!! and todays epi anant is having feeling for her for a while he gets happy by seeing navya and then in a minutee he switches to family thing

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaarWink...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.Disapprove...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointmentEvil Smile..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..Disapprove...i know i am being rude.LOL..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely neededStern Smile...i want anant to realize how it is to miss herEmbarrassed...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...Day Dreaming

he missed her yaar...thtz y he called her...i told u yest na...tey hav 2 meet eachother everyday atleast fr 8 hrz...so avoiding cant be possible...eventhough anant tried hard 2day 2 avoid her bt still he listened 2 his heart thtz y he called her...

well..then...thats definitely a good startWink...i mean...missing her this soon even if he is in confusion with love and sanskaar...but he needs to realize now..Stern Smile..why does he miss her?...and if he does want to talk to her...and stay with her..then he has to make the decision...thats what i am waiting for..Tongue

yaa he will surely make sum decision...bt i thnk it will take sum time...bt im 100% sure tht anant will nt leav navya nd will nly marry herEmbarrassed

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

hehheheheh tension over hogya after watching sbs!! and todays epi anant is having feeling for her for a while he gets happy by seeing navya and then in a minutee he switches to family thing

yaa i already knew tht anant cant able 2 avoid her nd also 2day eventhough he tried 2 avoid her bt still he was lukn at her every 2 secs...thtz shows true luv...Embarrassed
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

yaa he will surely make sum decision...bt i thnk it will take sum time...bt im 100% sure tht anant will nt leav navya nd will nly marry herEmbarrassed

yeah...thats without doubt...CoolWink

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

yeah...thats without doubt...CoolWink

haan deepzCool
Wink

Edited by starangel - 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index