Navya

Anant startz avoiding navya!!!!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guyzzz...🤗2day's epi was bit sad...😒anant startz avoiding navya nd also the picnic ended...😭nw we hav 2 see more of family scenes nd less of anya scenes...😡.luved 1 scene 2day..😳hw navya was applying nailpolish n the hand whr anant kissed...tht was sooo cute...🤪bt still bechari navya...😕anant made her cry...😭bt still i hav a hope...😛bcoz 2day u can see hw anant was luking at her every 2 secs...bt precap was disappointing..😭anant tried 2 call her bt she switched off bcoz of her sis probz 😒 bt eventhough he avoid her he think of her every sec...thtz y called her n the precap thtz shows the true love...so totally it was a quite gud epi...😳share ur viewzz😛 Edited by starangel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaar😉...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.😒...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointment😈..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..😒...i know i am being rude.😆..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely needed😳...i want anant to realize how it is to miss her😳...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...😍
chapha thumbnail
i think precap was great yaar 😳
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karansajan

yeah...

😛
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaar😉...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.😒...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointment😈..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..😒...i know i am being rude.😆..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely needed😳...i want anant to realize how it is to miss her😳...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...😍

he missed her yaar...thtz y he called her...i told u yest na...tey hav 2 meet eachother everyday atleast fr 8 hrz...so avoiding cant be possible...eventhough anant tried hard 2day 2 avoid her bt still he listened 2 his heart thtz y he called her...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chapha

i think precap was great yaar 😳

yaa anant called navya was totally awesome tht shows true love😳
chapha thumbnail
yeah yeah..he will surely miss her..
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chapha

yeah yeah..he will surely miss her..

yaa he already missed her thtz y called her😳
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starangel

he missed her yaar...thtz y he called her...i told u yest na...tey hav 2 meet eachother everyday atleast fr 8 hrz...so avoiding cant be possible...eventhough anant tried hard 2day 2 avoid her bt still he listened 2 his heart thtz y he called her...

well..then...thats definitely a good start😉...i mean...missing her this soon even if he is in confusion with love and sanskaar...but he needs to realize now..😳..why does he miss her?...and if he does want to talk to her...and stay with her..then he has to make the decision...thats what i am waiting for..😛
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehheheheh tension over hogya after watching sbs!! and todays epi anant is having feeling for her for a while he gets happy by seeing navya and then in a minutee he switches to family thing