India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant startz avoiding navya!!!!!

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
heya guyzzz...Hug2day's epi was bit sad...Disapproveanant startz avoiding navya nd also the picnic ended...Crynw we hav 2 see more of family scenes nd less of anya scenes...Angry.luved 1 scene 2day..Embarrassedhw navya was applying nailpolish n the hand whr anant kissed...tht was sooo cute...Sillybt still bechari navya...Confusedanant made her cry...Crybt still i hav a hope...Tonguebcoz 2day u can see hw anant was luking at her every 2 secs...bt precap was disappointing..Cryanant tried 2 call her bt she switched off bcoz of her sis probz Disapprove bt eventhough he avoid her he think of her every sec...thtz y called her n the precap thtz shows the true love...so totally it was a quite gud epi...Embarrassedshare ur viewzzTongue

Edited by starangel - 25 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kdeeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaarWink...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.Disapprove...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointmentEvil Smile..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..Disapprove...i know i am being rude.LOL..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely neededStern Smile...i want anant to realize how it is to miss herEmbarrassed...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_pillaichaphaanantfanSMarci..StarAngel..

chapha Newbie
chapha
chapha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i think precap was great yaar Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansajan

yeah...

Tongue
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

judi...ohh i took the precap in a different sense yaarWink...actually today i felt quite angry with anant.Disapprove...and when navya switched her mobile off..i felt like let him too feel the taste of dissapointmentEvil Smile..which he was soo lavishly pouring for navya..Disapprove...i know i am being rude.LOL..but really...if we do want a real confession...and to get past all this confusion between love or sanskaar, then this is definitely neededStern Smile...i want anant to realize how it is to miss herEmbarrassed...and whther family and their rulebook matters to him more than navya...Day Dreaming

he missed her yaar...thtz y he called her...i told u yest na...tey hav 2 meet eachother everyday atleast fr 8 hrz...so avoiding cant be possible...eventhough anant tried hard 2day 2 avoid her bt still he listened 2 his heart thtz y he called her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapha

i think precap was great yaar Embarrassed

yaa anant called navya was totally awesome tht shows true loveEmbarrassed
chapha Newbie
chapha
chapha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yeah yeah..he will surely miss her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapha

yeah yeah..he will surely miss her..

yaa he already missed her thtz y called herEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index