Posted: 12 years ago
okay episode-
happy MSK -DEV ====delhi track .
but what with geet here she wants to clear things with family were was this brain while leaving maan alone were was the izzat she was D-I-L of khurana first then wife of MSK were was this concern now she acts so matured were was this maturity when leaving maan's house and  hurting him badly .
so for her daughter comes first then wife i don't like it because after marriage hubby comes first for me u must all think i am old fashion in thinking .
but for me hubby comes first then family .
anyhow it's geet way of thinking and MSK supporting him so not much to say .
so now long distance lovestory let's see this track and then decide .
lucky might support them pammi and nandini may come along and JJ will be both side so for beeji geet and teji will be there so seez fire ------maaneet vs family  i think MSK will win .

msk will be back so exciting to see him in formals👏.
dev-nandini scene was preety good .

------i wished geet would have gone to delhi i don't know what's the biggg plan of cv's
let's see
Originally posted by jshaila

okay episode-
happy MSK -DEV ====delhi track .
but what with geet here she wants to clear things with family were was this brain while leaving maan alone were was the izzat she was D-I-L of khurana first then wife of MSK were was this concern now she acts so matured were was this maturity when leaving maan's house and  hurting him badly .
so for her daughter comes first then wife i don't like it because after marriage hubby comes first for me u must all think i am old fashion in thinking .
but for me hubby comes first then family .
anyhow it's geet way of thinking and MSK supporting him so not much to say .
so now long distance lovestory let's see this track and then decide .
lucky might support them pammi and nandini may come along and JJ will be both side so for beeji geet and teji will be there so seez fire ------maaneet vs family  i think MSK will win .

msk will be back so exciting to see him in formals👏.
dev-nandini scene was preety good .

------i wished geet would have gone to delhi i don't know what's the biggg plan of cv's
let's see

i agree with you. I am also very old fashioned. For me also my husband comes before anyone. he is my partner, my friend, love, philospher and guide.
i think Dev wil l stay back with geet to help her in mission...
Lucky was too good, he was so emotional...
Great episode
when geet left msk ,, in that situation msk knows everything about geet still  he said it  in anger, but
here beeji, tejji doesnt know anything about  msk and she want to clear it. we can tell  persons who doesn't know anything about us but we cant convince a person who knows us well but still anger on us.
this is my pov.
Originally posted by delhigirl

[

i agree with you. I am also very old fashioned. For me also my husband comes before anyone. he is my partner, my friend, love, philospher and guide.

so we make a team but some how our religion says that too after marriage women life changes too .but geet thinking was not right .maan did so much for her were was this family when she was alone without anyone but maan upholded her and herlife.if she was perfect wife she would have cleared with maan as well not run away with the situation as she did in delhi .now all the izzat of family seems to me not real.
sorry but it didn't go well with me.

i agree...husband comes first...and Geet needs to realize that...but, mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai...ke Maan Geet ko akela nahin chodega...either he will stay or Dev will stay...I think...Adi ko tickets nahin milega...

Because to sort everything out, unless they do a complete 360 degree change in Geet's character, she can't do anything...pehele to use har baat pe rona chhod na hoga...she has to become strong...jo attitude voh MSK ko dikhathi hai...she needs to use the same attitude...is panjabi sherni ko ab jag na parega...varna kuch nahin hoga...

Mujhe kyun lagta hai ke they will still be there for a few days and then they will leave together?

so we make a team but some how our religion says that too after marriage women life changes too .but geet thinking was not right .maan did so much for her were was this family when she was alone without anyone but maan upholded her and herlife.if she was perfect wife she would have cleared with maan as well not run away with the situation as she did in delhi .now all the izzat of family seems to me not real.

I agree...In Maaneet love story...MAAN'S love toward geet is much higher than Geet's love for him...1st she left Maan for her self respect...the meaning of which she learnt from Maan..and now how come this family comes 1st than Maan...where was this family when Geet was going thru all the real trouble in her life...

and now this family from some planet comes 1st...Geet really takes Maan's love for granted...She keeps him in her last priority and he the vice versa...

They could have done this by changing the dialoug to "Mere liye aapke izzat aapke saath se pehle hain"  or smthng like that...

so we make a team but some how our religion says that too after marriage women life chan tiges too .but geet thinking was not right .maan did so much for her were was this family when she was alone without anyone but maan upholded her and herlife.if she was perfect wife she would have cleared with maan as well not run away with the situation as she did in delhi .now all the izzat of family seems to me not real.
Come on yaar Geet ko finally akal aayi...der se...but at least aayi to sahi...but I don't think she should send Maan back...she should keep Maan with her...this isn't the time manovify her family, its the time to put her foot down...tell everyone (Beeji and Teji) to shut up...put their egos aside and listen to her...she needs to explain to everyone why Maan did what he did...ye koyi kuch dino ka kaam nahin hai...if they do it right...its a 30 minute job...they need to start showing Geet stronger...especially when it comes to sticking up for Maan.

exactly. husband wife get angry with each other. At times even say hurtful words. but for that you do nto leave the house and essentially say that she has left him forever. also allow her family to feel so much ill- will towards her husband.

Frankly whatever MSK did to correct his words, geet has done nothing for her mistake in all this. She only shows attitude to her husbamd but otherwise that attitude goes out of the window.

Also from where i come, if a daughter comes home after a fight, people do not assume things and encourage their daughter to leave her husband. They will actually go and talk to their son-in law to find out what the problem is and try to rectify it. They also try to do this in the most polite and respectful way with their son-in-law.

I personally would tell my family clearly that they should think or talk to my husband like that. especially since i know what kind of a person my husband is and there can be misunderstandings in relations.
I disagree😕
I wud put my duty as a daughter 1st as i was there daughter b4 his wife.
And in my religion,U put your parents b4 everyone else as they raised u,looked after u.
U dont just leave them after marriage,U support them😳
Just my POV,no offence intended😊😛
sara xx