Nivi and DS conversation made me laugh

Posted: 12 years ago
Isn't it strange that Viren was shouting on top of his lungs that he is "NOT" happy with Nivedita's decision of not having their own kids yet Miss Nivi told DS that Viren is in agreement to her decision of having the operation. And the strangest part which made me laugh so hard was her dailogue "Shayad Dadadji theek bol rahe hai ki mein Viren ko dukh de rahi hoon".. Huh what the heck?? Can't you see that in your hubby's eyes or in his attitude? Are you that immune to Viren's love for you? If Nivi realized about Viren's state after DS spoke to her then she migh be sleeping thru everything that Viren tells her.

This clearly shows how much she trusts Viren.. I am doubtfull if she even loves him. Why does she always goes into the realization mode when Sid, Vandana or DS tells her something once but Viren tells her the same things a million times but she doesn't get it.. What I was really sad to hear was when she tells Viren "Kal raat ho hua mein usse ghabra gayi thi".. Really Nivi.. Can you be that insensitive towards Viren? That means that your intimacy is all to give the physical pleasure to Viren and NOT love? Wow.. No wonders why people treat you like TRASH.. YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.. now deal with the crap people give you Nivi... The more is yet to come.. wait and watch the drama Miss Nivedita

Edited by Honey_berries - 12 years ago
I know its like Nivi got very selective hearing when it comes to Viren. But the way CC's brain was working things doesn't look good. CC finally got Viren's attention and wonder what kind of decision she is going to make him take??
Originally posted by Honey_berries

Isn't it strange that Viren was shouting on top of his lungs that he is "NOT" happy with Nivedita's decision of not having their own kids yet Miss Nivi told DS that Viren is in agreement to her decision of having the operation. And the strangest part which made me laugh so hard was her dailogue "Shayad Dadadji theek bol rahe hai ki mein Viren ko dukh de rahi hoon".. Huh what the heck?? Can't you see that in your hubby's eyes or in his attitude? Are you that immune to Viren's love for you? If Nivi realized about Viren's state after DS spoke to her then she migh be sleeping thru everything that Viren tells her.

This clearly shows how much she trusts Viren.. I am doubtfull if she even loves him. Why does she always goes into the realization mode when Sid, Vandana or DS tells her something once but Viren tells her the same things a million times but she doesn't get it.. What I was really sad to hear was when she tells Viren "Kal raat ho hua mein usse ghabra gayi thi".. Really Nivi.. Can you be that insensitive towards Viren? That means that your intimacy is all to give the physical pleasure to Viren and NOT love? Wow.. No wonders why people treat you like TRASH.. YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.. now deal with the crap people give you Nivi... The more is yet to come.. wait and watch the drama Miss Nivedita

that's clearly shows her blindness...🤢

she dont' love him ..she just love her self and her divya di ..sorry to say that sach toh sach hai ..

Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita99

I know its like Nivi got very selective hearing when it comes to Viren. But the way CC's brain was working things doesn't look good. CC finally got Viren's attention and wonder what kind of decision she is going to make him take??

shukryaa toh nivii ko kaho ..ausne toh CC ki rasta Asan karli ..becz she know so well soods loves her .or jo jayga ghar se bahar wo toh bechara viren hi hoga...
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
I aggree dear . Seriouslyy dis is wht d most irritating part in Nivi . Ignorenece toh chod hi do , tht is different but yaar If u r listening 2 others especialyy 2 DS , VD , CC n SID then why nt Viren who is ur husband ? why u become deaf n blind when it comes 2 Viren ? d same thng Viren told her 2dy n she didn't listen him , started cryngg n emotioallyy blacmailed him n poor Viren just signed it becozz he lovess her 2 much . He sacrifced his own wishes n fatherhood for her . If Nivi does d operation , Atleast She will hav dweeta wid her who will treat her as a mother but wht abt Viren ? There will b no1 who will call him PAPA ? kya Nivi ko itni si baat nahi samajh aati ?
Hi, i posted this on Lamya's thread but i think it fits more in this one! Agree with everything u've said so it's similar to what you've written in parts:

Viren's words have never had an affect on her the way DS and VD's have, same with going to the office or anything so this didnt surprise me today, i was expecting it.

What angered me today was when she says to DS that 'maine yeh faisla Viren se baat karke li hai'...REALLY Nivi?! REALLY?! Did u discuss it with him or just throw it in front of him and then beg him to agree?! And THEN she says 'usse is se koi pareshaani nahi hai' OMV is she BLIND??! Or just selectively blind, she conveniently put it out of her mind that he wasnt happy with it, what, was he just yelling at thin air the whole time out there?! What about in the house when he's crying? Did she think those were tears of happiness?

And then after DS's talk she says to herself that maybe he's right and i'm causing Viren pain...why does HE need to have told u that for u to realise, could u not SEE that ur husband was in pain with ur own eyes?!!

Seriously. i just cant write anymore without saying something that will get me a warning. What have the CT's done to Nivi?! I just have no words at all. Tomoro whatever Viren does will be Nivi's fault because she's pushed him to that limit with her actions and her total lack of regard for his feelings!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
asma completlyy completlyy aggree wid u dear . d post whch i opened 2sy is for d appreciation for kinshuk's acting n d confrontation scene . I loved each n every word whch Viren said 2 Nivi . It was a indirect slap on Nivi's face . She literallyy n actualy emotionally blackmailed Viren 2dy . She knew very well . just a drop of tear n Viren will mlt like a ice . I m so sad for Viren . kya kismat paayi hai bechare ne . Seriouslyy VIREN SOOD , TERI KISMAT HI KHARAB HAI .

I completlyy aggree wid u dear . was Nivi sleeping whtever Viren said 2 her in starting ? Did she nt see d tears ? d sad face ? d anger ? n then lso frm whch mouth she was telling tht Viren was happyy ? I was shockd 2 see Nivi telling tht .

YEs u r rght . tomm if at all Viren decided 2 leave Nivi , It will nt b Viren's mistake n I m declaring tht i will nt blame him . It will b completlyy completlyy Nivi's fault . It will nt b CC's fault as well becozz Nivi 2dy herself helped CC 2 destroy her marrige . Wonderful my sacrificing queen
Moni, i agree jaan, if tomoro that's what he decides then i wont blame him either because Nivi has pushed him to that limit. Let's see kya hota hai but Nivi has dug her own hole this time, CC barely needed to do anything, she is only saying what she's said a thousand times, Viren is only listening or appearing to listen this time because of Nivi's actions.
The CT's have lost it totally to show things like this.  Wish these folks were less erratic.  When they are sometimes able to give us amazing epis, why do they repeatedly goof up so badly?!
Nivi has totally lost perspective.  Although it is understandable that she has been through a traumatic experience her reactions are totally unreasaonable.  She is paying the least attention to someone who is the closest to her.