Is ANANT really ignoring NAVYA?- NO!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
Today's episode was initially irritating when Anant wasn't allowing Navya to sit with him. But then, gradually, I could feel that he is known to the fact that she likes(loves) him n somewhere he himself is responsible for that.
For this reason , he gave Navya that slip n also gave explaination about letting Harry sit in Ranbir's place!
He doesn't want to break her n her emotions...πŸ˜•

And the precap was awsome...
He was calling NavyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
I think now he would explain her about the strict cultural norms of her family!!  ... about marraiges...!

Let's wait n watch! But I would be happy if u guys tell me why do u think is Anant calling Navya (in the precap)?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya_pillai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Hi friends,
Today's episode was initially irritating when Anant wasn't allowing Navya to sit with him. But then, gradually, I could feel that he is known to the fact that she likes(loves) him n somewhere he himself is responsible for that.
For this reason , he gave Navya that slip n also gave explaination about letting Harry sit in Ranbir's place!
He doesn't want to break her n her emotions...πŸ˜•

And the precap was awsome...
He was calling NavyaπŸ˜†
I think now he would explain her about the strict cultural norms of her family!!  ... about marraiges...!

Let's wait n watch! But I would be happy if u guys tell me why do u think is Anant calling Navya (in the precap)?

hey...dat slip was givn by ranbir n nt anant. ranbir meant dat slip 4 ritz n nt navya . but by mistake d boy over der gave 2 navya.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ya. . . . . .OMG! I never thought it ! Ya , now I'm sure. It's Ranbir who wrote to Ritz. And that's kinda obvious, why would he write , he's already feeling guilty n then y would he draw that rose! Hahahahaha . . . . Thks yaar , i never thought !