Haiii Marjawa...loving these pics from today... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

These 2 can be the funny couple of the show...I enjoy watching themπŸ˜†

So, I guess my thermometer will come in handy now that scorching HOT MSK is back😳

Originally posted by katterpiller

finally maan is back... just cudn't take my eyes off  him...so hot ...😍

So am I dear.πŸ˜‰..He's back with a bang..😳
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LuvScooby

These 2 can be the funny couple of the show...I enjoy watching themπŸ˜†

So, I guess my thermometer will come in handy now that scorching HOT MSK is back😳

Duniya ke sabse perfect couple..I love them too..πŸ˜†

Yeah go for measuring his temperature dear..😳
Today I agree with Geet. She can't leave her family in pain. Families and relationships are woven by fine thread they can't  be mishandled. miss-communication resulted to geet Maan separation. We can't have Geet's family and her separate especially this family who loves her. Maan too loves this family, he might have his own way of handling but today I think Geet's way is better.
Originally posted by gshow2011

Today I agree with Geet. She can't leave her family in pain. Families and relationships are woven by fine thread they can't  be mishandled. miss-communication resulted to geet Maan separation. We can't have Geet's family and her separate especially this family who loves her. Maan too loves this family, he might have his own way of handling but today I think Geet's way is better.

I loved Geet's dialogue today,' Geet mar jayegi par Maan ki baare mei kuch galat nahi soon sakti'
Maan will fight it out for sure as he told in the precap that 'mei apni biwi ko harte hue nahi dekh sakta.'
lovely pics bobby ...beautiful and attractive couple...got time to log in now...so true bobby totally DHAK DHAK pics...loved yesterdays epi...every body were too good and beeji's reaction was natural and justify...now geet has not decided to go with maan which is  in my pov is right ...she can't leave everybody hurtful like this and Maan would understanding ...i think as MSK is return in his form we should get some passion back in the show now... me too loved geet's dialogue ..GEET MAAR JAEY GI LEYKIN MAAN KE BARE MEIN KUCH GALAT NAHI SUN SAKTI...HAIII ...hum bhi mar mite is dialogue pe...πŸ˜†Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gurtilover

thanks for sharing

Welcome dear..
wowwwie...maan was looking sooo much hottt in this epi...n geet...so sweet as ever...!!!!
The way Maan looked at Teji was bewildering and loved it...!
[QUOTE=ayesha_geetfan]wowwwie...maan was looking sooo much hottt in this epi...n geet...so sweet as ever...!!!![/QUOTE
They r made for each other..