Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what a bakwaas promo...
bas it showed Gayatri coming into the kitchen n asking about Akshara from Bindiya...Gayatri wants some mithayi as ladke wale aa gaye...Bindiya says ki bhabhi toh apne room mein hai Annaya ke saath...Gayatri ka face ban jaata hai...Bindiya says ki main kar deti hoon maasiji...then Gayatri saying to Bma ki bahu ko apni takleef bhulakar ab shaadi ki taiyari dekhni chahiye... n Akshara over hears this...

yeh ghatiya promo ke liye i was waiting so much..?? chi... 🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsri thumbnail
when was it aired? anyway... it is good akshi overhears the conversation, otherwise bindhiya will make more misunderstanding between them... i hope  now akshi will understand and avoid bindhiya to poke her nose... she shouldn't allow bindhiya  to find faults on her...
Yum_SR thumbnail
thanks. But i can't understand that what will be the next track in yrkkh, there are no naksh scenes, they are repeating one thing again n again
Thanx for the update Taffy..

Acha hai Akshara overhears.. Kamse kam ananya se toh chutkara mil jaega..
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
atleast akshi overheard.. i hope she gets over her anu fever.. its irritating now..
thanx for the update di!
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for upload. wen that bidiya devil will get out from ss. i think naitik should kik her out of ss
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good akshara overhears it...  atleast she will stop ananya jaap...😃
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is new in this promo yaar... do they need a promo for this??... this promo is like giving a warning to all that yrkkh will be more boring in the coming days...
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelsri

when was it aired? anyway... it is good akshi overhears the conversation, otherwise bindhiya will make more misunderstanding between them... i hope  now akshi will understand and avoid bindhiya to poke her nose... she shouldn't allow bindhiya  to find faults on her...

but Akshara didn;t see Bindiya saying this..she just overhears Gayatri n Bma when she enters the kitchen... but i don't think its the actual scene...
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Thanx for the update Taffy..

Acha hai Akshara overhears.. Kamse kam ananya se toh chutkara mil jaega..

haan Ananya ne chutkara milne ka asaar hai...😃 bas Akshara ab Ananya jaap bandh kar de baba.. bohot hua yeh saare scenes...