Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arti07

fantabulous post ! ok me hate shalu too dekh abhi bhi nahi aayi busy drooling over neil ! πŸ˜‰ and  yeh paro and chandramukhi are irritating me to no end...devdas running after paro chandramukhi running after devdas devdas running away from chandramukhi paro running away from devdas ...and chandramukhi runiing after everywhere...this ring a ring a roses is making me go crazy arghharghharghharghharghharghharghharghh...talli shooo offf ! but no its gulaal who will shoo off tomorrow   bad luck kesuda

hahhahaha Arti ..that was fab...you made a devdas out of the trio of gulaalπŸ‘
hahahah the ringa rings rosees..like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
I know..but am enjoying the chase though...today was a bit lighter than yesterday...πŸ˜†

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

azzy.. i feel so bad...😭 and not kesuda.. no...
i feel bad for srush!!! and to make things worse, i feel guilty!!😭
blah!😭😭😭

Oyee y r bahluing ganga jamuna ha! tsunami ajayega forum mei :)
Don't feel bad, she will too get her chance, god is fair with every one na *looks at srush :p*

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neil-fan

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a brat😲 when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal 😑😑but dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.Hey calm downπŸ˜† I know we all feel sorry for Kesuda...but the thing is if Gulaal accepts so easily..where is the story???πŸ˜†...there has to be a built up...and you see her character has been a longer one than Kesar..she cannot jump out of that character suddenly..that would be end of the story na...😳

Hey wake up everyone, it is high time Kesar woke up Gulaal with adhikaar because Gulaal is so stubborn she will have her own way otherwise. Kesar has tried being nice and sweet and understanding to Gulaal and so loving . The pre cap is the worst knowing Kesar's feelings for Dushyant also yet she chooses to antagonize him furthur by suggesting Dushyant's name. 😑 ya that you are right..bringing Dushy's name was so not done...but I guess she doesnot realize Kesar's prob with Dushy..she just knows that she needs to put a distance between them

Kesar is young not a baccha and is just behaving his age, It is high time this STUPID Gulaal stops behaving like a buddhi and Tyaag ki moorti and try to be a normal woman. As for understanding Gulaal's POV believe me I have tried, but this for me is completely unacceptable as someone in this forum mentioned turning her tail and running from problems when according to her personality and character she is suppose to be this strong woman.well that is the bad part of being a strong woman..that you hurt yourself a lot and also those who love you a lot..😳

thanks yaara for commenting ..but do plz calm down😳.

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Now I hate Azy tooo😳
What sins did i do to have such friendsπŸ˜†
Shalu is always happy ...she is gettin the best epis
Gulaal was right in her own way...she is in an awkward position...and she needs to think..which she cannot with the whirlwind around him...πŸ˜†
Thank you re Azy...and eventhough I hate you...I love youπŸ€—

Now what did do? y u hate me ? *sad muh*
Srush , u can love me , hate me but u can't ignore me :p
Will come back tomorrow after watching the epi :)
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! heeeheee heeeπŸ˜›

@everyone who reads this: i feel sooo baddd... i feel soo baddd... man, i feel like exiting the forum so that srush can post! srush, how about we both do it tom? just like i suggested before?? please?? it shall make me feel very happy! πŸ˜³ and i honestly feel very guilty and bad..😭😳

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yay! i have a peace-out with srush! 
and i love neil!

i am very happy today! πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hello neilpari y did u came late me katti😑😑😑 !

Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neil-fan

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a brat😲 when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal 😑😑but dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.

Hey wake up everyone, it is high time Kesar woke up Gulaal with adhikaar because Gulaal is so stubborn she will have her own way otherwise. Kesar has tried being nice and sweet and understanding to Gulaal and so loving . The pre cap is the worst knowing Kesar's feelings for Dushyant also yet she chooses to antagonize him furthur by suggesting Dushyant's name. 😑

Kesar is young not a baccha and is just behaving his age, It is high time this STUPID Gulaal stops behaving like a buddhi and Tyaag ki moorti and try to be a normal woman. As for understanding Gulaal's POV believe me I have tried, but this for me is completely unacceptable as someone in this forum mentioned turning her tail and running from problems when according to her personality and character she is suppose to be this strong woman.

hi fi buddy ! albela sajan sometimes irritates me equally ! she has done deeyarvatu with kesar she build all those hopes for talli and now  all this has lead to  mess she is running away ...ch ch ch i wish mota cupid make me her maid i and jamna kaki will have jolly time being wicked 😈😈
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

hahhahaha Arti ..that was fab...you made a devdas out of the trio of gulaalπŸ‘
hahahah the ringa rings rosees..like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
I know..but am enjoying the chase though...today was a bit lighter than yesterday...πŸ˜†

and talli is like

kesar  had a little lamb little lamb little lamb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and everywhere that kesar went the lamb was sure to goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†