Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:NeverLetMeGoAndI'llLoveYouForever<3 (Page 103)

monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Anku give some KaShed qoutes i need them for my req!!

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

k brb lemme make tht sig
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Originally posted by amna malik

K...any preferable text on it?

yup write this

Chanda tujhe, dekhne ko nikla karta hai
Aaina bhi, deedaar ko tarsa karta hai
Itni haseen koi nahin
Husn dono jahan ka ek tujh mein simatke aaya Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amna malik

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Tanzi dats penceee n it cents... Pounds is more expensive dan dollars...:S
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

@Tani: LOL. Well, I am forever on hols besides when I have to go to college for tests n shit. Thats why I can sleep @ 9AM. But well, actually its only during hols that I sleep and get up whenever I want to. Otherwise, even when there aren't hols, I sleep by 3/4/5. :P
U can do it too in hols :P

I can't... My Mom never lets me...Angry When she went to BD leaving us here I went 2 sleep like at 6 am in da morning n woke up at 2-3 pm everyday... dat was SOOO FUN...:D I wanna live dos days again...

Awww. tell her we're 21+ now so let us do what we want to LOL My mom and dad etc. never say anything.. even when I was in school, I used to sleep whenever I want to and get up whenever I want to. Except exams, where when Dad would be present at home, I would have to keep the books in my hands till he would leave in the morning or sleep at night LOLLOLLOL

AND, your leaving purse @ home reminded me of this incident that happened with me last month.. I was na visiting home and I went to my fav. Hotel - Hyatt.. to La Piazza in it... and omg, I was so stupid I went my bff and it was my treat so she didn't get any momey cuz we were gonna go 2 her home only after that.. and mom had left me my money @ home while she was leaving and told me to pick it up when I leave home.. and I bade maze took my clutch and left home without taking the money and didn't even realise it and reached the hotel ROFL I had only 150 rs. and even if I would have used my memerbship card the bill would have been hell lot more ROFLROFL But thankfully, I checked it before entering the restraunt in the hotel and told my driver to get the money while we're having food and he did.  LOLLOLLOLLOL I am SO lazy and absent minded too etc. etc. LOLLOLLOLLOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_luvTaniLovesDB5K

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

wy cant we have HQ pics of dis photoshoots?

KaSh_luv

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

haan...phir bhi i thought... ah well... see u shud always keep sum change in ur pocket enought to buy sumfin...i do..just incase...if i go through my pockets now... i'm sure i'm loaded...lol...

TaniLovesDB5K

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

this song is so much fun. M thinking of a DMG gang vdo on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsjBYxrR0c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index