Posted: 12 years ago
Awww shahrukh!!🤗
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

OMG You ate VADA Only...Dude i ate Pao only🤣🤣🤣

I DNT LIke thse Nepali girls near him :|

You ate pao only? ROFL  ROFL Omg!! Together we had Vada pao...me vada you pao...that doesn't make sense, does it? ROFL  ROFL

Seriously, I was sooo jealous, I was kiiling my remote seeing them near him! :P 😆
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Virina I think you better ask Anku to post the pic coz I have no idea how they even look like.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jackieee...!I KNOWWW!He makes us drool...man i love his blue yellow,black-brown shirt n blazer🤪
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Lol Maham. Different cities make them in different way. And the water you use for food makes a LOT of difference. The city I am in for uni. has awful vada paos. I hate them. And so do my friends and mom and dad when they visited LOL.

Let me d/l PS.

@Yashi: hahahaa. Noo. Pune. But even Mumbai's vada paos aren't that good.. I mean, atleast to me.

@V: Lines for what? 😆

Isn't Pune IN Mumbai or are they two different places? :P 😆 I'm sorry...I haven't a clue bout Geography.  🤣
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
ANKU...You remmber ArSh BB Scene...Maham needs a line for it for her sig ;P
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

HAWW!Just send me vada pao...or show me a pic of how it is🤣

Vada Pao...reminds me of Shao Pao😍

LMFAOOO V. You guys are crazyyy 😆😆😆 Here, keep staring :P

http://www.google.co.in/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=618&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=s73eTYzPJYKiuQP57ZW5BQ&ved=0CDcQBSgA&q=vada+pav&spell=1
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Maham. I am sure they are nice but they make it in a REALLY awful manner in this Pune city. I feel like puking.. so like I said, maybe KSG has the yummier ones. lol...

@V: Thankyouu. Let me check AVI sectionn
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

You ate pao only? ROFL  ROFL Omg!! Together we had Vada pao...me vada you pao...that doesn't make sense, does it? ROFL  ROFL

Seriously, I was sooo jealous, I was kiiling my remote seeing them near him! :P 😆

i was like...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!😲😲 THOSE GIRLS ARE FREAKIN LUCKY!!!!! 😡AHHH!!😲

ROFL
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

You ate pao only? 🤣  🤣 Omg!! Together we had Vada pao...me vada you pao...that doesn't make sense, does it? 🤣  🤣

thts wht am trying to say...together we ate vada pao🤣🤣n trust me the pao is awesomeee😃🤣
i kept stoping the video seeing thm again n again :| ask Jackie...i thouht nepali girls segmnt was over but they showed it again🥱🤣