Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

Other forums have reruns too, and their locked forums have not been opened again. Though Ramayan is on prime time and has a different title song, it's not really a new show. The scenes are so far pretty much the same, and this is not the 1st rerun either. The show has already been rerun up to Yudh Kand in another channel, but everyone's making a hype out of this rerun because it's on prime time Imagine TV, the channel of its original airing.

Me thinks the GMs will not open RF, so instead of trying to convince them, why not create a discussion thread here in this mytho forum itself, dedicated to this rerun of Ramayan? Or...you can just discuss the episodes in ILuvGuruDebi's episode discussion thread. This forum is meant for all mythological serials, so there is really no point in creating separate mytho forums or re-opening locked mytho forums just for discussions.

Make use of this forum guys. It's here for a reason.😊

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i already send msg abt this to admin on 14th may itself.. lets send again.. all can unitely do this to get rf back
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah Ramayan forum should be re-opened again ..
if not, then i agree with Janu to continue it here !
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The forum should be re-opened. That would be a chance for someone like me, who was not there in the forum when the show was airing; to discuss about it. I want the forum to re-opened.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

The forum should be re-opened. That would be a chance for someone like me, who was not there in the forum when the show was airing; to discuss about it. I want the forum to re-opened.

Exactly.😊
I am one of them too!😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Ramayan forum has been re-opened.  All past threads are however locked, but I've asked Akhl to unlock the Doubts & Discussions thread there.

Dunno whether he'll resume viewbie role there - hope he does.  Hope all of you who wanted this are now happy. 😊
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
Wow!!!

The Forum has been reopened.
Guys! We did it!

Yess!

And now, let's get back to our forum!  ðŸ¥³
Mg777 thumbnail
@vrish

thanks a lot! I am so happy!😃🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for your efforts, guys! I doubt RF will be as active as before, but now we have a place to discuss the episodes in detail and gather new fans who did not watch the show the first time but are doing so now.
Mg777 thumbnail
@janaki

Exactly! And I request all of you to spread this word among all the known Ramayan fans! ðŸ˜³