Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preet505 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey hiii nice thought... u all have full suport of mine...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I have already PMed the DT, but I don't think the forum will be reopened, because Ramayan was re-aired already before this, and forums are only opened for a completely new show. However, if you guys can convince the DT to open it, that's great!

If not, there's no worry. Ramayan can be disuccsed here in the mytho forum itself. After all, that's why it's been created, for the discussion of all shows that don't have a forum or whose forums were closed.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preet505

hey hiii nice thought... u all have full suport of mine...

That's great! Thanks a lot! 
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I have already PMed the DT, but I don't think the forum will be reopened, because Ramayan was re-aired already before this, and forums are only opened for a completely new show. However, if you guys can convince the DT to open it, that's great!

If not, there's no worry. Ramayan can be disuccsed here in the mytho forum itself. After all, that's why it's been created, for the discussion of all shows that don't have a forum or whose forums were closed.

Hmmm! But, we will try our best to make the DT get opened the forum. Let's see what happens. Thanks a lot for your comment.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Janu Didi has been trying since long..., but in vain.
We really would love to have the forum Back...😍
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the show is being treated as a new one,thats why it has been given a prime time slot,hope we r able to convince the DT,till then,lets regularly come here and discuss the show.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Janu Didi has been trying since long..., but in vain.

We really would love to have the forum Back...😍

He he he he he , jaanu didi,,, that's great!πŸ˜†πŸ‘
anyways, please keep trying for it. πŸ˜‰
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

the show is being treated as a new one,thats why it has been given a prime time slot,hope we r able to convince the DT,till then,lets regularly come here and discuss the show.

You are right di. That's what we need to do.
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also want ramayan forum to be back! i missed the fun when it first opened because i did not know about if 😭, but i want to be a part of it now!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

i also want ramayan forum to be back! i missed the fun when it first opened because i did not know about if 😭, but i want to be a part of it now!

same here😭