Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sarjaa gives money to her and asks her to keep it for need. He tells her that I have earned it in good way. Once my friend was admitted to hospital and I just helped him out. He says I will send money to you every month. You dont need to worry. Niru says but what about family. Sarjaa says you dont worry about them. If they come to know, they will not allow you to go. I know they will shout on me, will curse me for few days, but I am used to it... 😭😭😭😭

I will handle my family but you go to village. Niru is hesitant to go; she puts up excuse that she wants to complete her father treatment first and then return. Sarjaa says if thats the reason; I will get your father treatment done and can keep him here too. But I dont want you to suffer because of me... 😭😭😭😭😭

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok sana haan tanx 4 the sit aww it seems awesome epi he said that to niru to go back to village what about her been pregnant & without a dad πŸ˜•
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey,

Hooray finally Niru comes to her senses and I loved the that Sarja asked her to go back to her gaon as he wants her and the child to be happy and the child will get better sanskar...blah blah blah the same thing that Niru had told him he narrated backπŸ‘

Now when it comes to leaving Sarja - she is finding it hard to do it.
In the meantime Albela had threatened the informer and played mischief so he is still around-  Usma u  must be

In last nights epi I found Albela's dialogs really hilariousπŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehe Sarja tells Niru tu same same sarees pehen rahi hai... that's why Sonali got some sarees for you...

now the heartwrenching scene

Sarja tells Albela is caught... now she has nothing to fear... he'll leave her to the village... she can leave happily with her kid & Baba... Niru tries to tell Sarja... but he tells nothing doing... i married you because i could protect you from Albela... now everythings under control... he give sher money... and tells it's hard earned money... he wanted to gift Chandu... but now he's giving it to her... he tells he'll ask Pakya to get the tickets... he tells he knows her life was a torture because of him... and not to worry about my parents... they'll give me gaaliyaas... but after some days everything will be alright... he says sorry and leaves... Niru remembers all Sarja's good moments when he supported her and also when he said he would never harm the child... Niru gets teary... looks like Niru doesn't wnat to go...

coming up  Albela is giving Maruti's spy some money and asks him to flee... [mat;ab Albela is faking]
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

@Faiza apu: awesome haircut wala jassooss πŸ€£  yeah , did u actually check his hair out ??? how well he straigtened them! ..My god , no girl can do ever 🀣 ..i was died laughing hard after seeing his awesome hair cutπŸ˜†

well i think Sarje's gang is much informative and quick then police was so doesnt matter, but i feel its a trap yet so why sarje believes it so early...er, if its the same night when sonali asked him to give that sari to niru then how cum he met to his allies? πŸ˜•

darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa says I know I have done all tortures on you and dont know what I said... Niru is stunned for a moment. He says sorry to Niru and goes away.

Niru remembers all moments between Sarjaa and her that how Sarjaa was talking about protecting her and kid and she doesn't believe him.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=bfunofbb123]ok sana haan tanx 4 the sit aww it seems awesome epi he said that to niru to go back to village what about her been pregnant & without a dad πŸ˜•[/QUOTEjorda why u thnking me πŸ˜†i knw finallyyy finallyyy praise da lord niru saw sense chalo dheer sey toh sahi πŸ˜†

hiii sujiiiπŸ˜›
Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Albela is faking his arrest. The man who informed Maruti about Albela's arrest is Albela's plot. Albela says he will do something big now...

Coming - Niru is going with Pakkya and Sarjaa is watching from behind... 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Albela tells work is done... the spy informs him yes... he tells now the game will begin... he''ll make everyone cry like anything... gosh that devious look...

coming up - Niru is leaving with Pakya... Sarja is hiding & watches her going away sadly...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, Sarje and Maruti both believed that Al is in jail is so fishy...and this is police compound and Maruti is police and Sarje is goon so it shouldn't be hard for either to find the truth.and still both of them blindly believed it!!!!!!!!

maybe Niru will go and Al will catch her, dhuur...Sarje ko intelligence puri tarah se down ho gaya