Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Nishi , what was that ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ u came n just left ? chupke chupke sarja ki tarah ? ๐Ÿ˜†
anyway ...we r those gone cases who take out apnay matlab ki baat from any scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Nish, that was for so short time...

we all are back at our romantically hopeless stage ๐Ÿ˜†

so you two are around.. i came but since i read the last posts i thought all have left... so i too left.. ya i know we are all so romantically hopeless for sarja... welcome back darshu missed you yesterday dear...๐Ÿค—
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hey Nishi , what was that ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ u came n just left ? chupke chupke sarja ki tarah ? ๐Ÿ˜†
anyway ...we r those gone cases who take out apnay matlab ki baat from any scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

No faizu chupke chupke dekh rahi hoon mere post ke baad aur kaun post kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜† how are you dear?
darshana23 thumbnail
Hmm.. watch out today's episode dear... It was beautiful...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
yeah i saw ur laal batti was on n it turned green suddenly ...๐Ÿ˜† ..am fine ..how r u ?
so u have an imagination if niru could have hugged him ...ahan , not bad ...and who doesnt wanna see such scene but merciless yet hopeless writers are always there to ruin the imagination ...sigh
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Nish10 thumbnail
ya sarja made it beautiful.. i watched it just now.. i always watch the episode and then come to chat here so that i can get my emotions correct๐Ÿ˜† i mean i know what to say.. how i wish we got to see more of romantic sarja๐Ÿ˜‰
Nish10 thumbnail
i am fine dear.. if niru wants she can do a lot... to begin with she can stay back and make sarja happy.. i know he wont tell how happy he is if she stays but it would be like diwali for him๐Ÿ˜† by the way maan na pakedga albela ko.. by the way how did no one confirm his arrest?? that was more important to do..
Faiza_sam thumbnail
only if show had ample time to run ๐Ÿ˜ญ

waisay Kapil always surpasses his acting skills ...we have been seeing it since RKAB days and now he has fully polished ๐Ÿ‘...if u get a chance to see his acting as a suave prince  u wouldnt beleive that how politely he used to speak there and when i first saw him  speaking here in PMMKA , i was so stunned hearing his voice tone ...i mean he was able to deliver dialogues with such goony -voice๐Ÿ˜† that it was hard to belive if it was same kaps ...and after a looong time , i heard that soft-spoken man as sarja here when he was telling niru to go to village ...awww so painful to watch ...but hats off to him ...brilliant actor he is !๐Ÿ‘
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont i feel Sarjaa will come to know in the end that Niru has stayed back for all years when he was in jail...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
yeah u r right but as darsh said that she figured  it out through albela and furniture's dialogue that he got arrested for 12hrs n then came out ..so may b thats how he had dodged them